Leanne ABsuing + Capricorn Relased?

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Leanne ABsuing + Capricorn Relased?

Post by sharad285shah »

Hi GM,

PLease have a look onthis.

Also, i am seeing Capricorn who was banned for exploiting bugs in game is back to playing?

Is it something you encourage if some1 pays, they have right to exploit bug?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4807
Attachments
2020year 5month 18date 11hour 23minute 30second.jpg
2020year 5month 18date 11hour 23minute 30second.jpg (29.82 KiB) Viewed 6271 times
Lordhunter
Memora
Memora

Re: Leanne ABsuing + Capricorn Relased?

Post by Lordhunter »

Even i reported abt Leanne!! He was abusing and no actiok taken??
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Abusing in shout lol if GM wont ban him in 1 or 2 days, I'll abuse too badly and let others post about me. :ymdevil:
Savage !!! :D
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:18 am Abusing in shout lol if GM wont ban him in 1 or 2 days, I'll abuse too badly and let others post about me. :ymdevil:
Tu Bhsdk GM ki Rehmat se khel raha hai, aur tu GM ko challenge karega. Yaad hai na GM ne tere ko release kiya tha ,GM ko abuse karne ke chackar mein.
Tum jaise log he jis thali mein khate ho, usmein hug te ho
Bloodnsand
Memora
Memora

Post by Bloodnsand »

Lol mera abuse itna dekh raha jo tum apni gand marte ho short cut abuse mai ??
Attachments
Tu nhi abuse kar raha shuru tu kare agar dubra gali dega mai dubra gali dunga chup ngi rahu ga sala gali sunne k liya thodi game khelta hi
Tu nhi abuse kar raha shuru tu kare agar dubra gali dega mai dubra gali dunga chup ngi rahu ga sala gali sunne k liya thodi game khelta hi
20200519_115841.jpg (46.87 KiB) Viewed 6082 times
Bloodnsand
Memora
Memora

Post by Bloodnsand »

Inki aukat
Attachments
Dear GM yah sunne k bd mai usko pyaar mafi  mangu ??
Dear GM yah sunne k bd mai usko pyaar mafi mangu ??
20200519_120009.jpg (35.88 KiB) Viewed 6081 times
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

a3teacher wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:18 am Abusing in shout lol if GM wont ban him in 1 or 2 days, I'll abuse too badly and let others post about me. :ymdevil:
Tu btayega? Kya karna hae kya nai?
Attachments
As if this thele wala never abuse?
As if this thele wala never abuse?
2020year 5month 18date 20hour 4minute 14second.jpg (188.46 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

Capricorn is chain chor.. =))
Gm having special soft corner for him, thats y my previous post got deleted.. :-?
But the fact can't be changed,Capricorn stolen his mother's chain to become loaded in game.. ~x(
And few people expect respect out him for their Mother.. :p
Noobness.. :))
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

I am still asking him at what rate he sold chain or still selling =)) :))

In general i said tmkc btw dumb ppl start first. Also i dont take ss of this fking general chats of abuse and you not even deserve to be stored in my hdd.
You start abuse in shout ill faq for sure. :ymdevil:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

a3teacher wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:55 pm I am still asking him at what rate he sold chain or still selling =)) :))

In general i said tmkc btw dumb ppl start first. Also i dont take ss of this fking general chats of abuse and you not even deserve to be stored in my hdd.
You start abuse in shout ill faq for sure. :ymdevil:
OMG!!!
Before asking anyone first look at your issues. You & your _____ selling Vadapav. Everyone knows about you, that 's why someone left you alone and ran away(YOU KNOW WHO)....
Abhi bhi bol raha hu aukat k hisab sey bhauka kar. :-@
Attachments
Never abused in Shouts?
Never abused in Shouts?
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 22.59.55.jpeg (44.91 KiB) Viewed 6101 times
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Everyone knows who starts abuse 1st in shouts and thats why _______ is famous. You and your ____ licks malik's S or may be malik gets happy when you starts dj (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)... =)) :))
Malik in 1st site love with her... Btw i like 'R' programming what do you like licking or barking or you still like dj?
Still saying dont cross your limits else i will fk R programming and will make a public sex game and dont worry many fans on forums who will play or try once and they definitely like R programmed game :ymdevil:
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

@nikhil lawde I told you before as well shout according to your Aukat. "tere hisab sey khelunga mae madanchopra?"
Tell me one thing how is your business running of Vadapaav? Getting enough to live? If any problem let us know we will help you out, we are not like Mr.LAWDE who left you alone and ran away with someone else to live his life. (But it's not his fault I can understand him, he was aware that you are such a waste.No use of living with you, That's why he ran away).
You are *XXXXXX* in real life at least, get some respect in-game. But you wouldn't get respect in-game as well cause of your IQ (B.sc).
Secondly, you can like anyone's dick for stuff and woonz. Earlier you licked Quanato's dick in snowman event from Elexis " Sir please get me slot I am new PLEASE SIR GET ME 1 SLOT".
Now you and that shit Bakri made a new character "SAIRENTOKIRA and YAMAZAKI". After making them again you begged and licked Quanato's dick " CAN I GET SLOT FOR H MAPS BOSSING, WE ARE FROM POLLAND PLEASE GET USE SLOT WE WANT TO SEE HOW TO KILL THOSE BOSSES". (PANVEL sey bahar aaney ki aukat nai POLLAND jaogey?) =)) POLLAND and the way Bakri was speaking English LOL.

Now, look at your Gameplay...
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

I dont have to explain that i asked anything keep making your stories and let me enjoy your stories man so funny you ppl are and dumb as well . =)) :))
I got dc on time lucky mfs. :-bd
Btw when i saw her damn she is so hot (you know who) sad she also dont deserve to be store in my hdd. You like to take my pics and videos lol don't say you are big fan of me. Dont worry my kid keep crying i will get you a dick lollipop of mine and you lick it whenever you want or whenever you remember me.
Not here to discuss with you my sperm just want to say GM abusing in shout is allowed?
Hagu tu hagle malik ka chuste reh agar uska bor lag raha to aaja mere kutte ka chuss rofl =))
No need to reply you more you are piece of shit for me suck my pick which one you pick by pressing print screen.
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

We can understand your frustration level kid, whole server knows you are the biggest beggar of this server, you can lick anyone's dick for stuff and woonz. Mr.LAWDE left you alone when you were a kid, and ran with someone else to live. (WARNED YOU DONT MAKE ME OPEN THIS TO EVERYONE). Left you people alone in the dump yard. Bt someone saved your ass by selling Vadapav. At least think about her, She is working hard day and night so, you can do something productive.
But Nikhil Lawde is making new chars in-game to hide is identity and to lick others for stuff.
Remember you were in Q how I kicked on your Ass and you left Q with you malik Benzamental.
Then you got new Malik in Temoz who gave his dick your mouth. Afterwards, you made Elexis to lick Quanato players dick."SIR, get me slot in Party I am new to game PLZ HELP".Then you made another archer IAMFROMFUTURE, that didn't work. Then DOPAMINE, WILDKILLER, and now SAIRENTOKIRA. Everyone knows you were licking Quanato's dick from Sairentokira and u abused Temozians. But when you get caught red-handed again you went to Lick Temozians dick. Go get a life THELEWALEY.

When you can scam your own cafe mate means you can do anything for game stuff. How you, Fridge, Beloved hacked excavator.
Anyways, go help her she is busy making Vadapav for your future,aur tu gaand marwana band kar.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
samir
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by samir »

We create stories, we tell that to others,we laugh together...yes, we are trying to find these cute little moments of happiness in our frustrated life.YES WE ARE TEMOZ.
We enjoy even "LOL", "ROFL", "Hahaha" shouts made by our town mates. We beg Quanato people and enjoy hitting our town mates just for drops like Neri J,hp candies and mors.YES WE ARE TEMOZ.
No matter with how many numbers we go in any map, we never disappoint Quanato and always keep the legacy of Temoz by giving our kills irrespective of rb and level of opponent.YES WE ARE TEMOZ.
Yes, some of us are still suffering from GAINING ISSUES and yet to discover a solution. Yes,some of us are still having issues with running our business Thela of Vadapav we never stop spreading cute stories and entertain our MENTALLY TIRED TOWNMATES. YES WE ARE TEMOZ.
We take this little moments of joy very seriously and share with our townmates regularly to keep our frustrated life happy.
We Live like this only, still we try to face Quanato with smile every day. YES WE ARE TEMOZ. :) :)

Note : If any of my Temoz Townmate feel offended by this post and has complaint against any Quanato player, don't hesitate. feel free to contact me for another story.

† Keep Calm And Play Hard †
IGN - Mavrick , Capricorn , Indianhero