Reintroducing Memberships

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Reintroducing Memberships

Post by [GM]Blade »

Hello Maniacs,

We have been having internal discussions from quite some time about reintroducing Eshop Memberships that we once had in the past. Monthly membership system will provide benefits to the players in certain aspects.

We have drafted an initial plan of action for different types of Memberships that will cover the following areas.
  1. Exclusive Member Maps for Bossing / Item Collection
  2. Exclusive Skyring Map for Members free of cost
  3. Free set of Larcs / Elixirs / Candies per week.
  4. Faster leveling for new comers - Higher EXP rates.
  5. Priority access to Forge / Hamutz Bossing (Special Timings for Members Only)
We are open for suggestions. If you would like to see anything more in the memberships, you are welcome to make suggestions. We currently don't have an estimate for the launch of memberships since the idea is still in the drawing board. However, we would make a decision based on the feedback that we received.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Reintroducing Memberships

Post by Blackmagic »

Super idea, but yes, the membership mercenary leveling map must have higher exp than the usual leveling exp at SR.
Last edited by Blackmagic on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thuglife2019
Memora
Memora

Post by thuglife2019 »

Hi Blade,

Considering the membership option, it would be great if SR exp is 2x for membership players :)

Regards,
Seraphina
Memora
Memora

Post by Seraphina »

Hello Blade,

That's a great idea but if there is any possibility to add SR to membership players To give more Exp would be a great idea and please increase the EXP rate for merc for now as we need to start bossing from Member maps

Thanks
Seraphina
Last edited by Seraphina on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

[GM]Blade wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:01 am Hello Maniacs,

We have been having internal discussions from quite some time about reintroducing Eshop Memberships that we once had in the past. Monthly membership system will provide benefits to the players in certain aspects.

We have drafted an initial plan of action for different types of Memberships that will cover the following areas.
We are open for suggestions. If you would like to see anything more in the memberships, you are welcome to make suggestions. We currently don't have an estimate for the launch of memberships since the idea is still in the drawing board. However, we would make a decision based on the feedback that we received.

Hi GM,

Well its money making idea no doubt.

How membership will be? I mean based on IGN or account?

1 more thing, when i asked about creating an event "Sidhe bossing" for Non-IST players at another time, you said you are testing. So, does it mean u tested already fr membership event but not for non-member (earlier suggestions)? :yahoo: :yahoo: =)) =))
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

SUGGESTIONS

1. Member should be able to make weapon lvl 15 by TOD with 100% success rate

2. ALso, there should not be any sidhe event at all for member, as again there are players who are playing in EST/PST timezones ... :p

Most Important;

Players should be able to buy membership from doing quests/buying from wz/drop/etc. which can be made in game (like what we have fr buying premium items), ensuring that game is for every1, if u dont wanna spend money, make it in game and buy membership
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Blackmagic »

sharad285shah wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:39 pm SUGGESTIONS

1. Member should be able to make weapon lvl 15 by TOD with 100% success rate

2. ALso, there should not be any sidhe event at all for member, as again there are players who are playing in EST/PST timezones ... :p

Most Important;

Players should be able to buy membership from doing quests/buying from wz/drop/etc. which can be made in game (like what we have fr buying premium items), ensuring that game is for every1, if u dont wanna spend money, make it in game and buy membership
Soul isnt drooping ingame but we are able to buy it correct ?

And people who do not want to spend would still play the server, the server is free to play. Nothing is being taken out of the current situation, all the maps events drops would still be the same as it is right now.

Just that players who are willing to contribute to the server fund, they will get faster level up and higher wzing rate and that’s not unfair in any way. Just my thoughts, not countering anyone.
varunmax2
Memora
Memora

Post by varunmax2 »

1. Kindly decide and provide details of Monsters / list of items / Monster re-spawn time.
[or if possible do documented those details]
basis of that people can get a clarity to give suggestion on this point.
--- if get comparison with Normal map drop rate and Exclusive map drop rate in Numbers would be great.
--- Also, So many r Working professionals, so boss/Monsters re-spawn rate in exclusive map should higher between 7-11 for weekdays only.
2. Skyring map with free of cost is great but exp needs to increased .
--- Rooms needs to be variety of monsters as if member want to solo he should able to lvlup without Die.
[as some might be coming with G9 set and not with RN. ]
--- How GM will manage Skyring KS party is another topic. so, member(s) will be spoiled if targeted by KS group.
--- Some ppl does 7 Logins and acquires the whole place.So, per IP only 1 char or max 2 chars should enter in Exclusive Skyring.
--- We have spoilers more then the players.
--- Also restrict 150 Above mercies for normal Sky ring map or double wz bounty on them.
3. Larks , Elixirs , Candies should be the part of Drops from Monsters in Point 1. instead of free Sets.
--- Some ppl may only collect and resell stuffs, at-least little effort must be taken.
4. Higher Exp rates are useless without getting GP parties or such kind of quests..
-- Exp RB quest gives 2%. and getting 10 times pked in maps while hunting for it either by T or Q.
-- GP parties Warriors & archers r very Less demanding or very less accepted in parties :D
5. Instead of Priority Access, cant we make Boss Spown Scroll and add it in Drop list for Point 1?
So, member choose his map, call the boss and kill peacefully. [again, this point because of spoilers]
--- Plzz refer Ragnarok games Blood branch item for what i wanted to tell.,
or other example is we had Monster calling scrolls In A3 game.

Addition to all of these,

Kindly, make a Currency token like RB item that will convert the token to eshop credits.
Tokens should be make by Eshoppers 1k,2k,4k.
--- idea behind of the point it, many people catch eshopper and purchase things for wz.
later, they got risk of banning / unnecessary headache of inquiries and all.
--- So, Ppl, will get tokens from eshoppers and convert to Eshop credits [Non refundable offcourse] same like they do RB
[keeping tokens in invent and reconnect and go acp]
and buy whatever they want directly.
and GM don't need to keep an Eye on peoples to check whether scammed or what.
--- Currency absorption to credits is critical thing but i m just drawing a concept for Game point of view.
--- If i am not wrong, membership may purchased through e shop credits,
so with this system Hard working believers can get their membership in the way they like
and becomes the part of Eshopping system.

Hope suggestion helps..

Thanks,
Varun
Last edited by varunmax2 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Reconsidering Membership plans is a good idea. Here are few of my Suggestions:

1. Make quarterly membership instead of monthly membership.
2. For high value memberships, give an option of making any one weapon or armour server max.
3. If you include unique kit in membership plans, give dot maxed unique kit.
4. Lunch the "Royal tower" map available to members only and make it a world boss kind of event on a weekly basis.
5. Make members map for self or mercenary level up and boss events available from Temoz/Quanato.
6. Design player level up and marcenary maps in such a way so that players can gain same experience while soloing. It will be best if you disable party option in those maps.
7. Disable pking in both the level up membership maps. Also restrict a A5 char to enter into player level up map.
8. Give a option to non member players to get the membership, if they complete certain chian quests ( set the quest drop rate accordingly). It should be hard enought to complete.
9. Consider the differencial time zone and conduct member map events accordingly.

There are two things apart from this:
1. Restore Thols, it's really been long time.
2. Make RB 12 more meaningfull like before ( not by making it again a mandate for entering h1-h3 maps, but some other ways, maybe in membership maps)
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Hly9 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:01 am
Haha this is gonna roll over so many eyes.

If this is really gonna come in picture soon then, here are my queries and concerns to your list:
  1. Exclusive Member Maps for Bossing / Item Collection - Which member maps for bossing ? do I get anything extra or special ? is it more adventurous ? what special item collection do I get compare to normal free to play maps ? Sharing these details would make easier for the buyer to buy the membership. Pretty sure you gonna do that. Hoping to see some exciting news there.
  2. Exclusive Skyring Map for Members free of cost - (I am guessing this is a separate map) So If Possible, DONT make it Free. Instead, it should be Exclusive SR map for Members only which gives Double EXP. This way a member would still be intact with the game by hunting everyday, gathering wz and get ready for SR everyday but since he is a member he would get x2 EXP.
    Free of Cost will just make people stay login for entire week and do nothing until Friday's Maintenance shows up. This will rotten up the game playing spirit.
  3. Free set of Larcs / Elixirs / Candies per week - This is a good way to make a Newly joined Loaded char to feel strong (Note: Feel Strong) and help Old loaded chars / players with an additional benefits over wars and fights. This is a good thing for members.
  4. Faster leveling for new comers - Higher EXP rates - When you say "new comers", will the membership act on new account only?
    but what if I have a membership on my account and I plan to make another char on same account. Will that second char from same account will enjoy the membership benefits too ? I am pretty sure the benefits will cover the account and all it's chars and not a specific char.
  5. Priority access to Forge / Hamutz Bossing (Special Timings for Members Only) - Get a SEPARATE Forge / Hamutz Bossing map exclusively for Members only. Shove that map with more Bosses covering all Global timings. Balance the spawn rate w.r.t the Drops and Drop rate.
Make it more exciting with benefits and at the same time make sure the non-members should Not feel as non-valuable for servers.
As we all know, you cannot make it happening with only Membership people or only Non-membership people, but both type of players who needs to feel valuable.

-H9
Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the game - Enjoy to the peak.
Seraphina
Memora
Memora

Post by Seraphina »

If the God bosses are being introduced then we need high lvl mercs to tank them and if we spend almost 6 to 8 months only in SR it's really waste for us to take memberships or make a map like player tankable bosses. As of me knowing the mercs are getting good exp but we need HK mercy where only 5 ppl can make at a 6-8 month gap introduce merc EXP books or keep quests for merc lvlups too that will be helpful for players and they will be interested in taking the memberships.

Exp maps are being introduced then that should be a non PK map as ppl fight in GP but point is almost everyone is high RB so only new players or players making new characters will come.

Wz the prices in-game are literally downed introduce a money map like wzzz collecting map everything needs wzz now maxing SR test PSP what not that's being difficult as the price of sos ing is 9 bill

Please make Membership one time purchase where we can claim everything from website directly and add some items. If it's a monthly subscription it's hard better for us to keep track of it and its hard for us to keep shopping every month if that's the case introduce in different ways like 1 month 3month 6month or yearly

Please consider mercs as they are important in godbossing right now please do something about it before membership maps are introduced so all can participate.
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Blackmagic »

Hly9 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:51 am Haha this is gonna roll over so many eyes.

If this is really gonna come in picture soon then, here are my queries and concerns to your list:
  1. Exclusive Member Maps for Bossing / Item Collection - Which member maps for bossing ? do I get anything extra or special ? is it more adventurous ? what special item collection do I get compare to normal free to play maps ? Sharing these details would make easier for the buyer to buy the membership. Pretty sure you gonna do that. Hoping to see some exciting news there.
  2. Exclusive Skyring Map for Members free of cost - (I am guessing this is a separate map) So If Possible, DONT make it Free. Instead, it should be Exclusive SR map for Members only which gives Double EXP. This way a member would still be intact with the game by hunting everyday, gathering wz and get ready for SR everyday but since he is a member he would get x2 EXP.
    Free of Cost will just make people stay login for entire week and do nothing until Friday's Maintenance shows up. This will rotten up the game playing spirit.
  3. Free set of Larcs / Elixirs / Candies per week - This is a good way to make a Newly joined Loaded char to feel strong (Note: Feel Strong) and help Old loaded chars / players with an additional benefits over wars and fights. This is a good thing for members.
  4. Faster leveling for new comers - Higher EXP rates - When you say "new comers", will the membership act on new account only?
    but what if I have a membership on my account and I plan to make another char on same account. Will that second char from same account will enjoy the membership benefits too ? I am pretty sure the benefits will cover the account and all it's chars and not a specific char.
  5. Priority access to Forge / Hamutz Bossing (Special Timings for Members Only) - Get a SEPARATE Forge / Hamutz Bossing map exclusively for Members only. Shove that map with more Bosses covering all Global timings. Balance the spawn rate w.r.t the Drops and Drop rate.
Make it more exciting with benefits and at the same time make sure the non-members should Not feel as non-valuable for servers.
As we all know, you cannot make it happening with only Membership people or only Non-membership people, but both type of players who needs to feel valuable.

-H9
Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the game - Enjoy to the peak.
Hats off 🎩 🎩 🎩 🎩

The best point is - don’t make membership merc leveling map free, keep 2x exp but let ppl pay for it the way they pay for SR, in fact, keeping it fair - make 2x exp and 2x wz requirement compared to SR.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Reading all the above suggestions , I have few suggestions and a question.
1- Why is Grey Bone introduced ?? To Drop A Upgrade Jewel ? Greybone damage should be similar to Hamutz boss and killing time should be high . It should be modified in such a manner that we require a team to kill it so that it induce war. Good drop rate in Greybone will indulge great war with high damage of boss and high hp.

GM's need to introduce such item for which people should fight in-game . A3 is running for war either in map or shout war :p but it isn't happening. So some modifications are required so that people become active.

2- Great planning and Balanced Drop rate has maintained Woonz requirement in server ,.due to which ppl eShop .
Coming to SR Topic , I would suggest GM should introduce a lvl up scroll which should be available in Npc and which can be bought in Woonz. Depending upon mercy lvl scroll category should be done and it's pricing .

There will be 2 benefit out of it :-
1- Woonz requirement will increase resulting in Eshoping
2- we can lvl mercy by just a click instead of standing in Sr for months preventing burning of PC.
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

Whatever you come up I am positive it will be great.
Please do ensure that there are some who prefer not to spend cash ingame. There should be a way to obtain these different levels of membership through some quest/item/wz.

Our main objective should include making the game interesting for everyone. That's how we can see a surge in players being online.

Thanks.
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

well there are people that never intend to put a single penny.
To make even them move.
something good should be added.
something unique (not unique weapons or accessories etc) should be added.
What should be determined first.
how much can players can give to the server monthly.
100, 200 or 500 Rupees per player.
Atleast this can move those non eshop players.
If any1 else has any good ideas.
please contribute.