Levelling

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Levelling

Post by Loverboy »

Hi All

It appears in this game that every one just leeches in c3. which is a bit sad when there are loads of maps available

To prevent this game turning into a leechers paradise , can you improve the quest experience and do some type of rewatd for having Lore.

Also can you try put a level restriction on c3 say 130/140 and make available a map like Tao for the high levellers to go and make this map have high creep experience with a certain level to access it.

Seems silly that every one visits C3 only, we all know it offers imba exp but could do the above
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Re: Levelling

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Well its should hv been doen frm b4 now dont say to do taht...coz ppl who will be like lvl 160 will look for lvl up in c3 coz its sooner.....

now if we put restriction ppl like me will not like it coz ppl who r now rb 5 or 6 or 7 had the advantag or ppl who will join later wil appose it...

Regards,
Mystique..
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

It will be done as we are already thinking over it. More information will be given.

As far as level restriction..... I doubt it will be done.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Increasing of quest exp would be better. C3 can't be locked because we nee arr khaliash for 5 rb onward nd we get them in c3.

All maps shld have exp like higher the level of monster more the exp. It shld not be like 130 leveler get more exp in c3 than s3 or hatrel maps.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
the_kai
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by the_kai »

Level restriction has been tried in other servers and it isnt sucessful, so i really doubt it would be helpful here.
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

I liked wht Rebulla Said Make teh Quest Exp more[Increase]...n if want decrease actual the exp rate this will make ppl take more quest coz they will get more exp in taht other than going hunting solo n in party

Regards,
Mystique..
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Loverboy »

Ok all good view points

Lets hope we get to see an increase in performing quests

Also like to see a higher exp in hatrel maps like Tao and Syvave and to benefit people who quest can we convert lore into something usefull other than moving stats.

As it stands at the moment Hk archers and warriors all leech they could even get to RB 8+ with out killing a single creep !!!!!!!!

If you made the creeps stonger in Hatrel Tao T1 Etc and the creep exp much higher plus higher quest experience

Then you will see more people Hunting in these maps as it will be beneficial even mages will leave c3 when they reach a higher level.

This must be more enjoyable for all players
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Few Custom quests will be added this weekend. These quests will be exclusive to Warrior, Hks and Archers. Mages will not have these quests.

They will be added in Hatrel and Clor Maps.

Custom Quests in hatrel will give u less xp whereas in Clor will fetch u more XP.

Warriors and HKs and try partying up and try going to Spatokia in clor. XP is bit low there.. but will be increased to 20x for all clor maps soon. Warriors can freeze and HKs can DH and heal.

All major changes will come during the weekends as this is the time we are free from office and other work.

We are always working to add new things and implement newer and innovative things on the server. Keep coming up with feedback. We will try to put them through.

Cheers!
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Mr.P
Memora
Memora

Post by Mr.P »

Introducing a new map would far be better than putting any restrictions :)
IGN Exorcist
RB : duh!
IGT : Temoz
"Everyone Makes Mistakes. The Trick Is To Make Mistakes When Nobody's Looking."
I WORK FOR THE ANARCHY
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Mr.P wrote:Introducing a new map would far be better than putting any restrictions :)
A New map only for Archers. HK and Warriors would prove heavy! That will show that we are giving less Priority to mages, which is not what we are actually trying to do.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Loverboy »

I don`t think making custom maps for Hk and warriors to quest in will help.

Because they wont go there , it far to easy for them to leech in C3 with a mage, i not sure how enjoyable it is to log on sit in a party for 8 hrs doing nothing .. then some one saying to you congo for Rb !!!

A3 was never meant to be played this way and the name leecher has even been replaced with booster now !!

As long as Mages hunt in c3 nothing will change, a few options maybe

1, Level restriction in C3 ( means changing boss quest )
2, Reduce amount of creeps in c3
3, Greatly improve quest exp
4, Introduce an amount of lore required to do an RB ( i like this idea)

I dont blame any one for leeching in c3 because it is fast and easy , the amount of creeps and spawn rate there has made this happen

i am sure Archers warriors and Hk would enjoy the game more if they could hunt , well i hope they would and not have this fixation on Rb ing fast .

I hope you consider the above, to achieve an Rb level is a sense of achievement that you have contributed in you performanc in the game, being rb 6 + and not killed a single creep is just a little beyond me.