Beginner Questions for A3 Mania

No Non-Game related topics here.
shreya.naidu
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Beginner Questions for A3 Mania

Post by shreya.naidu »

Hi guys,
I am new to this server. I used to play A3 India until the server finally shut down. I waited for more than a week now for the server to restart and since it did not, I finally decided to come to A3 Mania. Now guys, I need a little help before I start playing this server. There are some questions that I need help on:

1. Which is the best character to play with? I know this is an unanswered question till now, but regarding the gameplay, skills, levelling up, and other stuff, which character do you think I should choose from? I heard that Archers and warriors rock in epi 4&5. Is it true? And if it is true, then why? I personally am an archer fan though ;)

2. What are this point system? I currently see that I have 500 points. What does that mean? How can I increase the points? Why should I increase them?

3. What is this whole Rebirth concept?

4. How do I make transactions on E-Shop? I mean, how do I transfer money if I want to?

5. What are custom exp quests?

Finally, I really dont think any of my A3India friends are going to come here. So if anyone recognizes me in A3India and who has come to this server, please tell me your names so that I can expect some help in-game.

A3India:-
IGN - Trojans
IGL - G9
IGC - Bow Archer
IGT - Temoz
IGN: Trojans
IGC: Archer
IGL: RB11
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Best Class for A3 Mania

Post by spiritguard »

Hi guys,
I am new to this server. I used to play A3 India until the server finally shut down. I waited for more than a week now for the server to restart and since it did not, I finally decided to come to A3 Mania. Now guys, I need a little help before I start playing this server. There are some questions that I need help on:

1. Which is the best character to play with? I know this is an unanswered question till now, but regarding the gameplay, skills, levelling up, and other stuff, which character do you think I should choose from? I heard that Archers and warriors rock in epi 4&5. Is it true? And if it is true, then why? I personally am an archer fan though ;)

2. What are this point system? I currently see that I have 500 points. What does that mean? How can I increase the points? Why should I increase them?

3. What is this whole Rebirth concept?

4. How do I make transactions on E-Shop? I mean, how do I transfer money if I want to?
Talking about the chrac,, it all depends on whih chrac u like....all chrac have their own strenghts and weakness...so it upto to u ....

If u want to know abput the rebirth system... chck the forums.. its all given there.. or u can see ma guide in KB... TOpic: Rebirth Stats distributin guide.
I have mentioned everything there....

Yur third problem.. Eshop... for Ehsop u can deposit RC ( Money) Directly in Scars account and mail him the reciept..or u can use paypal....Plz chck the Eshop option given on main site for more info... i think the gns can give a more clear ides regarding Eshop....

If u hace ane more queries ... plz post them...... :) :) :)

5. What are custom exp quests?

Finally, I really dont think any of my A3India friends are going to come here. So if anyone recognizes me in A3India and who has come to this server, please tell me your names so that I can expect some help in-game.

A3India:-
IGN - Trojans
IGL - G9
IGC - Bow Archer
IGT - Temoz
IGN:Spiritguard
IGKH:DeathPenalty
IGC:Mage
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

First of all welcome to a3 mania family...

answers--
1.There is no specific answer to it you know that as well it depends on your game play. my person favorites are mages and warrior.

regarding game play
-Archers great pkers
-holy knight- balanced gameplay
-mages -great in levelling n wz
-warriors -great tankers .

archers n warriors rock in epi 4 and 5 or not ???
let GW answer it .

2.This are forum based points called mania$. For joining the forum u received 500 $ , for every newpost and post reply you receive certain amount of mania$ ....... the use of this points will be for forum purposes only ...
and discussions are still going on in this matter ...
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=498
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=619
i hope that would be helpful
and moreover you require mania $ 5 to play arcade games ......

3.there are many posts regarding this topic but i would like you to visit our kb guide for it ....
in the right top you will see KB written click that
http://forum.a3mania.com/knowledge/kb_show.php?id=14
and also vist http://www.a3mania.com guides rebirth information .
its my suggestion plz browse yourself a little bit .

4.visit e-shop ......for that
you can pay through paypal and through account transfer...
for more details use the ticketing system to know the bank details n all ....
to know about ticketing system .....
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=534

5.again for this
visit the a3mania site guides custom quest ...

well just a short details of it ...

this quest is to taken from your acp
u can take the quest after rb 5 the limit is 135 -165 till rb 11
the quest are different for different classes...
reward ....different claases get different letters ...
and this diffefent leters are used to make tart which is further used to craft rb items ....

just go through details in forums ...........

nd you can always ask people in game ......

pm me anytime in game Asmita (But after 7-3-09) will be ready to help you ....

or can ask any one ingame ....

and many of your a3 friends are playing this game
Oblivion
Christina
KingOfErabus
nd many more just shout in game ...........
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

jamesda wrote: archers n warriors rock in epi 4 and 5 or not ???
let GW answer it .
Hi Shreya ;) , (hmmm.. naidu, are u telugu? by any chance :P)

Regarding ur question,

First of all let me tell you that i am a huge archer and warrior fan too :P, Now coming to the point yes archers and warrior are truly amazing in later stages of the game, the reason being:

1. Starting from epi 3 (Clororence) Archers with a good hk merc can happy hunt bosses and earn Billonz of wz really quick. TRUST ME if you make a good merc and have nice archer equip like g9 fully loaded set with a grahsat and aura, boss hunting is a peice of cake for a archer in epi 3. An archer ca happy hunt boss till inventry is full. Now even a hk can do that but hk takes time compared to archer.

Takes time to kill bosses for other classes.

2. Talking abt epi 4; here things change a lot, Maps from sidhe all the way to Real tower are called epi 4, Bosses are real hard core dmg dealers deal much more dmg than renias ( need minimum Rb 11 aura 5 + ) to even be able to tank and actually kill 1. Archers are the only race i felt so far in game ( Tested warrior personally of my own:P) that can kill these bosses alone without any party and that too can kill really fast and can even last long due to evasion. Now there are few things like stats, defense elementals and other things that come into play here a lot and i would keep those things to myself rather than spilling out the beans on how to tank and kill these bosses, as of it lot of people keep pming me abt these questions in game , all i say is TEST AND FIND OUT, as that is exactly the way i found out how to kill bosses in epi 4 .
1 thing u need to know about epi 4 bosses is that each boss is protected by a number of creeps ( i think like 7 or 8), now the creeps itself deal sooo much dmg that without killing them it is impossible to go near the boss. Best ways to get rid of creeps and kill boss from my research was :
1st Way: Archer alone :D, with Wide Dart's ( episode 5 unique skill for archers veryyyyy aweosmeeeee skill) insanely high dmg ( aroud 20-23k with karna weapon) with grahsat and 10 range, it is super easy to get rid of creeps within seconds, just stay at 9 or 10 range and keep wide darting creeps will die within 50 -60 sec. I will be soon posting a video on how to kill sidhe boss from start ( as soon as i get my 166 ), u need to see this to actually understand, hard to explain in words.
Second way:Warrior mage party ( mage can sleep them and let boss move away and then freeze kill creeps as they are always in clusters, whole mob should be under 1 freeze easily if done well)
Now another thing here is that you can say why kill just lets sleep them kill boss and go hehe, there is a small catch to this, Suppose u leave the creeps and only kill boss and go the next time boss spawns along with it a whole new body guard creep spawns too so now the number of creeps guarding boss with 2 x, one grpup from last time that u didn't kill and now newer one, the number of creeps will keep on rising if you don't kill the creeps taht is why ALWAYS KILL THE CREEPS!!.
Warriors well not soo good to kill bosses in epi 4, but they can tank the hell out of a boss without dying at all.

There may be many other ways to kill these bosses, you just need to try various ways and find out. And yea do not go to these maps if u are 160 + to hunt, unless u dont care about XP =)) , coz be ready to be die a lot :P.
Watch this:
http://www.a3mania.com/media/videos/sid ... alker.html

Episode 5 is out of my reach lol, just impossible to tank forget killing the god boss at this stage of the game( may be i need to try to tank again after i reach 166 :P) the mini bosses itself are ridiculously strong in these maps, it is soo hard to even tank them for get killing, Well not so hard in few maps, but in maps like dunreu, OMFG RAPEEE!, Here is a list of Sky garden maps and Bosses names:
1. Map: Kater
Boss: Statue karter ( yep the guy from r4, dmg not at all like r4 =)), drops verse than r4 =)) )
The statue can be easily killed with aura 5.
God Boss: Earth shaker ( Kewl Looking dude )
WARNING!! = Do not attack a creep in this map if u r not aura, or else u will get free tp to town.

2. Map: Deneru
Boss: Same Sidhe boss ( the vampire, doono name lol )
Now let me tell you, this boss here is the hardest boss i have ever faced, killed only 1 time till now after dying like 20-30 times lol. You guys know that s4 red has fast combo of attacks rite, well this boss is the same has even faster combo and dmg is INSANE!!
God Boss: Theia (here laugh is very painful lol)
WARNING! = Creeps here are all rangers from etrakin in clororence but dmg is like 5x more, will attack u on site BEWARE!!

3. Puleni:
No mini boss in this map
God Boss: Gaia ( Stuns like a @$@#$@#$)

Creeps here are just like kater wont attack unless u touch them.

4. Lavelu: Ultimate Map and the home to GOD BOSS Rubellu (looks super kewl 8-) )
Mini Boss: The Boss from etrakin (very nuub boss, easy to kill)
God Boss: Rubellu ( You cannot use any buffs against her, she will dispel it)
Creeps: EVIL BILLMADE!! and ROYAL GAURD!! these creeps do crazyyyy dmg, do muchhh more dmg than mini boss also.

That was sky garden tour :)

Well at the end i will tell u this, Archers are great characters and very fun to play, if you are going to be a e shop customer, please consult with me before buying, i can guide you what i really good stuff for archer. I have good e- shop equipment for my archer :P

Warrior is a beast with a g9 unique spear in pk, CRAZYYYY DMG, the dmg done by g9 unique spear surpasses the
grahsat 3x crit dmg too. Over all a crazy tanker, very impressive epi 5 skills ( the best show off skills a character can have).

Look at my siggy :P
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
Ass4ult
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by Ass4ult »

GhostWalker wrote: Hi Shreya ;) , (hmmm.. naidu, are u telugu? by any chance :P)

Regarding ur question,

First of all let me tell you that i am a huge archer and warrior fan too :P, Now coming to the point yes archers and warrior are truly amazing in later stages of the game, the reason being:

1. Starting from epi 3 (Clororence) Archers with a good hk merc can happy hunt bosses and earn Billonz of wz really quick. TRUST ME if you make a good merc and have nice archer equip like g9 fully loaded set with a grahsat and aura, boss hunting is a peice of cake for a archer in epi 3. An archer ca happy hunt boss till inventry is full. Now even a hk can do that but hk takes time compared to archer.

Takes time to kill bosses for other classes.

2. Talking abt epi 4; here things change a lot, Maps from sidhe all the way to Real tower are called epi 4, Bosses are real hard core dmg dealers deal much more dmg than renias ( need minimum Rb 11 aura 5 + ) to even be able to tank and actually kill 1. Archers are the only race i felt so far in game ( Tested warrior personally of my own:P) that can kill these bosses alone without any party and that too can kill really fast and can even last long due to evasion. Now there are few things like stats, defense elementals and other things that come into play here a lot and i would keep those things to myself rather than spilling out the beans on how to tank and kill these bosses, as of it lot of people keep pming me abt these questions in game , all i say is TEST AND FIND OUT, as that is exactly the way i found out how to kill bosses in epi 4 .
1 thing u need to know about epi 4 bosses is that each boss is protected by a number of creeps ( i think like 7 or 8), now the creeps itself deal sooo much dmg that without killing them it is impossible to go near the boss. Best ways to get rid of creeps and kill boss from my research was :
1st Way: Archer alone :D, with Wide Dart's ( episode 5 unique skill for archers veryyyyy aweosmeeeee skill) insanely high dmg ( aroud 20-23k with karna weapon) with grahsat and 10 range, it is super easy to get rid of creeps within seconds, just stay at 9 or 10 range and keep wide darting creeps will die within 50 -60 sec. I will be soon posting a video on how to kill sidhe boss from start ( as soon as i get my 166 ), u need to see this to actually understand, hard to explain in words.
Second way:Warrior mage party ( mage can sleep them and let boss move away and then freeze kill creeps as they are always in clusters, whole mob should be under 1 freeze easily if done well)
Now another thing here is that you can say why kill just lets sleep them kill boss and go hehe, there is a small catch to this, Suppose u leave the creeps and only kill boss and go the next time boss spawns along with it a whole new body guard creep spawns too so now the number of creeps guarding boss with 2 x, one grpup from last time that u didn't kill and now newer one, the number of creeps will keep on rising if you don't kill the creeps taht is why ALWAYS KILL THE CREEPS!!.
Warriors well not soo good to kill bosses in epi 4, but they can tank the hell out of a boss without dying at all.

There may be many other ways to kill these bosses, you just need to try various ways and find out. And yea do not go to these maps if u are 160 + to hunt, unless u dont care about XP =)) , coz be ready to be die a lot :P.
Watch this:
http://www.a3mania.com/media/videos/sid ... alker.html

Episode 5 is out of my reach lol, just impossible to tank forget killing the god boss at this stage of the game( may be i need to try to tank again after i reach 166 :P) the mini bosses itself are ridiculously strong in these maps, it is soo hard to even tank them for get killing, Well not so hard in few maps, but in maps like dunreu, OMFG RAPEEE!, Here is a list of Sky garden maps and Bosses names:
1. Map: Kater
Boss: Statue karter ( yep the guy from r4, dmg not at all like r4 =)), drops verse than r4 =)) )
The statue can be easily killed with aura 5.
God Boss: Earth shaker ( Kewl Looking dude )
WARNING!! = Do not attack a creep in this map if u r not aura, or else u will get free tp to town.

2. Map: Deneru
Boss: Same Sidhe boss ( the vampire, doono name lol )
Now let me tell you, this boss here is the hardest boss i have ever faced, killed only 1 time till now after dying like 20-30 times lol. You guys know that s4 red has fast combo of attacks rite, well this boss is the same has even faster combo and dmg is INSANE!!
God Boss: Theia (here laugh is very painful lol)
WARNING! = Creeps here are all rangers from etrakin in clororence but dmg is like 5x more, will attack u on site BEWARE!!

3. Puleni:
No mini boss in this map
God Boss: Gaia ( Stuns like a @$@#$@#$)

Creeps here are just like kater wont attack unless u touch them.

4. Lavelu: Ultimate Map and the home to GOD BOSS Rubellu (looks super kewl 8-) )
Mini Boss: The Boss from etrakin (very nuub boss, easy to kill)
God Boss: Rubellu ( You cannot use any buffs against her, she will dispel it)
Creeps: EVIL BILLMADE!! and ROYAL GAURD!! these creeps do crazyyyy dmg, do muchhh more dmg than mini boss also.

That was sky garden tour :)

Well at the end i will tell u this, Archers are great characters and very fun to play, if you are going to be a e shop customer, please consult with me before buying, i can guide you what i really good stuff for archer. I have good e- shop equipment for my archer :P

Warrior is a beast with a g9 unique spear in pk, CRAZYYYY DMG, the dmg done by g9 unique spear surpasses the
grahsat 3x crit dmg too. Over all a crazy tanker, very impressive epi 5 skills ( the best show off skills a character can have).

Look at my siggy :P
IMBA post...Appreciate it! :ymapplause:
Image Image
shreya.naidu
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by shreya.naidu »

Hi Spiritguard, Gamesda, GhostWalker...

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. Will go through all the links that u guys provided. I know its gonna take me some time to research all the info but, wont waste much time on this.

You guys can see me on game soon. Hope this game rocks.

Cheers guys @};-
shreya.naidu
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by shreya.naidu »

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. But most of the links that you have provided in this post as a reference leads me to the home page where it says:

The Page is not a Valid Page in A3 Mania MMORPG Official Website.
Use the Search Box in the top navigation bar to search for relevant content.

Except the link provided by Spiritguard. It did give me some info about RB system. I stil have some doubts regarding the RB systemb though.

I know it must be really irritating to answer such noob questions. But until my download completes, I thought I would clear some doubts.
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

srry shreya if it isn't working but are u using firefox if not plz use firefox the links are perfectly working for me (that i posted) ......first log in to forum and ...... then click those links

nd spiritguard dint give ny link ........if she had provided i cant see it .......

see if this works
for mania $
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=498
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=619

about ticketing ......
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=534

the kb guide about rb ........stats distribution
http://forum.a3mania.com/knowledge/kb_show.php?id=14
the name is jamesda not gamesda.......aka Asmita
will add a noob rb guide in kb soon .......
and
sorry for the inconvenience
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

lol this threads needs to be pinned to help all new comers :P
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

yup, this shud b stickied, quite good 4 ppl new to d server
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Beginner Questions for A3 Mania

Post by Numenor »

Done.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

do the letters H A L O combine to give the tart??

and what is the "quest item" in the rb crafting page??

GW ur telugu??

guess my IGN:

the clue is : "HAI! me new!!" :P
Bizarre
Memora
Memora

Post by Bizarre »

Hey trojans welcome here...lol hope to see Sshock n Menshi here soon...............i guess menshi is already here.THis server rocks no lag no problems and great ppl.Hope u njoy here.....me a bit away frm game due to boardz....looking forward to talk to u ingame soon.
akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

hey Spiritguard, Gamesda, GhostWalker.... thanks a lot for the info... went thru the topic nd cleared 99%doubts of the new server!!!
\nd i malso a player of a3india but quit in 2006..wen reached lvl 100 nd has ma boards.. now settled doin engg so thot of starting the game again nd found out this server!! everything here seem to be perfect!!!

had 2 characters in a3india!!!
akshatoswal(lvl 100)
scavengerulz(lvl ???)sum1 hacked it nd lvled it up to 130 sumthing!!
ne of ma old friends here plz drp a message here.. nd wud surely lyk to make new friends here!!!
Swordzarc...
bigbag
Memora
Memora

Post by bigbag »

hi shreya ,

if u need help in game ..pm me ..any time..when i am online or ..Do a 5k ! .. \m/

ready..to help ...new commers..of server .. !

yO ! ...VACATION TIME NOW .WEEEEE................... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: