- Network improvements have been made which should result in lower latency.
- Re-Synchronized the drops of all Clororence bosses with respect to Server Economy Cycle.
- Fixed issues with False positive antivirus detection on the client due to client anti-cheat.
- Fixed an issue that will prevent teleport to Proxima if Archer quiver is equipped.
- Teleport to Proxima will now display the list of items that have to be un-equipped to maintain stats and item wear consistency.
- Players who are blocking the NPCs in Proxima when the Thrymgjor dies will now be teleported to a different location.
- Fixed occasional NPC disappear issues in Proxima after the death of Thrymgjor.
- Chat spam detection has been improved. You will receive a temporary ban if you chat spam excessively. Note that this system is independent of regular abuse chat ban.
- You can only send a whisper message to another player if your whisper option is turned on.
- Fixed an issue that would cause whisper messages to go un-acknowledged if whisper is sent to a player with whisper turned off who is present in Proxima and vise versa.
- Fixed a rare issue that would cause a faulty PvP notification involving same player names.
- Players teleporting from and out of Proxima will no longer show a loading animation to other players.
- Fixed an issue that allowed nation changes during Nevia if you make the nation change in Proxima.
- Fixed an issue that allowed nation changes during Artifact if you made the nation change after returning back to town.
- Fixed an issue with arena that would prevent 140ESS options from properly working.
- Fixed the behavior of Razzbadge skill during teleport.
- Fixed an issue that will allow players to send you a whisper message even if your whisper option is turned off if you enter the Arena.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the client from displaying G10 set options when equipped on a Mercenary with no G10 weapon on the character.
- Improved client compatibility on older hardware and PCs running Windows 7.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- A3 Game Developer
- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm
- Location: India
The following updates have been carried out to the game as a part of regular Maintenance game update releases to fix existing issues and implement minor functionality.
A3 Mania Server Dev.
A3 Mania Server Dev.