Thols 2021 - No one cares

No Non-Game related topics here.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Thols 2021 - No one cares

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 am Let me be very clear here, I am not against you decision of conducting Thols, but when there are zero nominations received from temoz and you giving away thols to another town just like that, it's seems little odd and doesn't look right.

But it seems like you guys have big plans for future with this one sided thols, I am looking forward to that :-bd
It is not the mistake of Game Masters as no one from Temoz participated..Make one thing clear...don't burn inside as anyone got the reward when u never ever participated in it....It is the mistake from Temoz side that no one participated (And every town has equal amount of Loaded players & Players from T are Dormant in the server)...So they got it....Don't know how do you understand everything as GM replied to your post earlier
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Gigantic wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:23 am It is not the mistake of Game Masters as no one from Temoz participated..Make one thing clear...don't burn inside as anyone got the reward when u never ever participated in it....It is the mistake from Temoz side that no one participated (And every town has equal amount of Loaded players & Players from T are Dormant in the server)...So they got it....Don't know how do you understand everything as GM replied to your post earlier
He won't understand.
Look at his name it's "TOMMY", He knows very well how to cry so he is doing it. Anyways, Do anyone saw his character in any Event or in War?
A big No.

@TOMMY- G@@ND ka ilaaz hae but G@@NDU(TOMMY) ka nai. =))
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Juscallmeargo wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:46 pm He won't understand.
Look at his name it's "TOMMY", He knows very well how to cry so he is doing it. Anyways, Do anyone saw his character in any Event or in War?
A big No.

@TOMMY- G@@ND ka ilaaz hae but G@@NDU(TOMMY) ka nai. =))
Free me thol milne wala bhok rha hai kya? :))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Tomriddle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:15 pm Free me thol milne wala bhok rha hai kya? :))
Tu Apang toh bachpan se tha , aab suar bhi ho gaya :-?
Teri Aukat hai toh aaja Thol ke liye . Temoz whole squad and Quanto will go 2/3 of Temoz number.

Gand mein dum hai toh participate kar :)) Warna Bar bar yaha post mat kar.

Awaiting Temoz participation :-bd
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Tujhe bhi mila free ka thol? =))
The Dark Lord
[GM]Shock
A3 Mania Gamemaster
A3 Mania Gamemaster

Post by [GM]Shock »

Tomriddle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 am but when there are zero nominations received from temoz and you giving away thols to another town just like that, it's seems little odd and doesn't look right.
Here you go: Challenge the Thol

Looking forward for your nomination. You have all the time in the world to nominate your KH. Good luck.
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

Shock any event for non-Aura..
☹️
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

[GM]Shock wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:06 pm Here you go: Challenge the Thol

Looking forward for your nomination. You have all the time in the world to nominate your KH. Good luck.
Prey for enough temoz player first who are willing to participate in thols and H wars. All we have now in temoz are bunch of afk showoffs and bossing maniacs.

Thanks to all 3 GMs for taking time out to reply on this post :-bd

And lastly to the people and their kh mates who are enjoying the free thols, I didn't meant to hurt your feelings :)) Enjoy your free thols as long as you can =))
The Dark Lord
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:37 pm Prey for enough temoz player first who are willing to participate in thols and H wars. All we have now in temoz are bunch of afk showoffs and bossing maniacs.

And lastly to the people and their kh mates who are enjoying the free thols, I didn't meant to hurt your feelings :)) Enjoy your free thols as long as you can =))

TommyNoodle first you confirm your status , that you still have your char or sold in RC in this pandamic. If U have char confirm here , then I will list of Active Temoz players who can participate in Thols
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Free ka Thol use karnewale,

I do have all my char with me only, I still come online with my Archer and mage sometimes, you and your "Free ka Thol leader" knows that too I guess.

Selling char for RC is banned and as a old player you know that GM can trace it within seconds. Gadhe ki tarah baat na kar :))

I am fascinated about the fact that you will list active players of temoz if I reply. Itna desparate? =))
The Dark Lord
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:30 pm Free ka Thol use karnewale,

I do have all my char with me only, I still come online with my Archer and mage sometimes, you and your "Free ka Thol leader" knows that too I guess.

Selling char for RC is banned and as a old player you know that GM can trace it within seconds. Gadhe ki tarah baat na kar :))

I am fascinated about the fact that you will list active players of temoz if I reply. Itna desparate? =))
Teri izzat looti ja rahi hai , aur tu lootwa raha hai.

Team bana tera , we are still open for Thol.

Teri Aukat toh nahi hai aane ki War pe , tu phir forum pe he royega
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Are re napunsak, tu sapne me izzat loota hoga, teri aukaad wahi tak ka hai :)) Free ka thol use karne vale ka bhi itna ghamand?

Tu to temoz ka team batane vala tha na =)) dekh tu bhi bata nahi pa rha to baat ghuma rha abhi
The Dark Lord
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:37 pm Prey for enough temoz player first who are willing to participate in thols and H wars. All we have now in temoz are bunch of afk showoffs and bossing maniacs.

Sad for you....I am feeling pity for your expressions made here to roast everyone...
But you cannot blame all the players ("Bossing maniacs" in ur language and u have mentioned everyone in Temoz) as many are new like me and haven't yet made their kit or ess (not loaded yet)....you participate if u can...call ur friends and challenge the thol....i welcome u the most...but you aren't doing it yet and you are meaninglessly trying to roast others as well as yourself...
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:10 pm Are re napunsak, tu sapne me izzat loota hoga, teri aukaad wahi tak ka hai :)) Free ka thol use karne vale ka bhi itna ghamand?

Tu to temoz ka team batane vala tha na =)) dekh tu bhi bata nahi pa rha to baat ghuma rha abhi
Tommy tu kitna royega aur. Jab teri aukat nahi hai kyon bhok raha hai :-? Agar tere jaise do kaudi ke log Thol khene lage , toh hum Royal logo ki Aise he badnami ho jayegi. And FYI , tere is janam mein thol khelna nahi likha , tu yahi forum pe tere malik ka biscuit kha ke bhook.

Lastly Burnol bhi tu afford nhi kar payega , aise he jalta reh =))
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

=))