Suggestions For Mercy lvlup Scrolls

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Suggestions For Mercy lvlup Scrolls

Post by Lordofarcher »

Hi Blade / Gm's Team.

I would suggest that Mercy lvlup scroll should be made available at NPC at Woonz . As per current scenario if one character is kept 24*7 at Sr for a month around 9b is consumed , and in 2 or 2.5 month based on Sr party ppl are having 201 mercy.

So if we have a scroll for 1-201 at 25b in NPC it will be helpful , because we don't have to do month long sr .

Also Suggestions for Mercy lvlup by hunting. As in A3India , Spa party is good option for mercy lvlup , can we have the same in Mania , because it will actively engage 7 ppl for party there by creating fun for gamers.

Please check and reply if any option is viable.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Suggestions For Mercy lvlup Scrolls

Post by Gigantic »

Lordofarcher wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:49 am Hi Blade / Gm's Team.

I would suggest that Mercy lvlup scroll should be made available at NPC at Woonz . As per current scenario if one character is kept 24*7 at Sr for a month around 9b is consumed , and in 2 or 2.5 month based on Sr party ppl are having 201 mercy.

So if we have a scroll for 1-201 at 25b in NPC it will be helpful , because we don't have to do month long sr .

Also Suggestions for Mercy lvlup by hunting. As in A3India , Spa party is good option for mercy lvlup , can we have the same in Mania , because it will actively engage 7 ppl for party there by creating fun for gamers.

Please check and reply if any option is viable.
If there are scrolls available from NPC, any Eshopper can get mercenary from 1-201 within fraction of seconds. There will not be any gameplay from their side (anyway they will be afk in sr...but even though this will also attract them more towards gameplay as they have invested a lot of time in it). There will be a huge economic impact in the server as many of them already invested a lot of time in it and people after them get it very quickly (Especially Eshoppers) as making 25b woonz by hatral bossing can be done in a month or shorter (Non- Eshoppers). So the older people who levelled their mercenary in a slow manner will loose interest in the game and start getting out from the server.
Last edited by Gigantic on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

That way, people can't go afk

People love to go to afk :))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

5 sloT ka SR…☹️
Usme bhi always full fixed slot..spotz
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

Gigantic wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:14 am If there are scrolls available from NPC, any Eshopper can get mercenary from 1-201 within fraction of seconds. There will not be any gameplay from their side (anyway they will be afk in sr...but even though this will also attract them more towards gameplay as they have invested a lot of time in it). There will be a huge economic impact in the server as many of them already invested a lot of time in it and people after them get it very quickly (Especially Eshoppers) as making 25b woonz by hatral bossing can be done in a month or shorter (Non- Eshoppers). So the older people who levelled their mercenary in a slow manner will loose interest in the game and start getting out from the server.
I don't think it will matter much subjected to the cost of the scroll.
Someone who didn't invest in any item in eshop can make a fully loaded char in 6- 10 months, depending on how many hrs the person can put in per day i.e. RB 0 - RB 12 A5 fully loaded. On the other hand, an eshopper can go from rb0 to rb12 A5 in as many as 3 - 5days. When that happens you cannot say that one guy invested months and this guy is getting the stuff on a platter. Eshoppers are important for the server.
I will put a different analogy - Gs are available at NPC but people prefer buying for other folks in-game ( economical reasons.)
So something similar can be implemented. The best part of this is for a ESS xp required per lvl is the same. But for Mercy, it keeps increasing. So there will be a median point where XP books required per lvl will be too high and the person would rather keep the char in SR.
I am glad GMs are coming up with some kind of subscription-based idea. I hope it is at least on par with the old subscription system that we had. I loved the VIP system as well.. It was well worth trying at least 1ce. Having said that it was an awesome subscription at that time since the server was filled with new players.
So requesting GMs to come with something which is relevant for current times.
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Dumbeldore wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:22 am When that happens you cannot say that one guy invested months and this guy is getting the stuff on a platter. Eshoppers are important for the server.
Exp rates for levelling any character from RB 0 to RB 12 are same for everyone. Exp rates for levelling any mercenary from 0-300 are same for everyone irrespective of whether a player is an eshopper or not. Of course E-shoppers invest their hard earned money and Non- Eshoppers invest their valuable time in the server. There is no difference between them. All should be treated equally in the game.

Levelling of any character or mercenary can not be done with only currency "in game" or "real world". Investing time in levelling is the main intention of this game irrespective of everyone ( Eshopper (or) Non Eshopper)
Items can be bought using "In game Woonz" or "Real money" but you can not make your character from 0-12 RB's using only woonz.....u have to go questing or join parties to level up your character.

Similarly currency is partly involved in mercenary levelling but time being invested is common among Eshoppers and Non-Eshoppers.
I have mentioned the same thing in my previous post with 2 different examples in opposition to mercenary levelling scrolls
Gigantic wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:14 am If there are scrolls available from NPC, any Eshopper can get mercenary from 1-201 within fraction of seconds. There will be a huge economic impact in the server as many of them already invested a lot of time in it and people after them get it very quickly (Especially Eshoppers) as making 25b woonz by hatral bossing can be done in a month or shorter (Non- Eshoppers). So the older people who levelled their mercenary in a slow manner will loose interest in the game and start getting out from the server.
What i meant is Mercenary levelling shouldn't involve only currency (levelling fees via currency is fine). Mercenaries should hunt for
their level ups. Hope everyone understands what I meant. Generally people invest more than 3 months for their mercenary levelling from 0-201. Though they had currency they invested time more than what they spent to get that currency. If mercenary levelling scrolls came into existence, everyone gives currency and level up mercenaries within fraction of seconds. (It doesn't matter how they acquire woonz)

*** "Currency" term used here means either in game woonz acquired by hunting bosses or using E-shop credit
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne