AGNI KH SHUD BE BANNED

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
thunderandy
Memora
Memora

AGNI KH SHUD BE BANNED

Post by thunderandy »

AGNI IS DISGUSTING KH.. ALL MEMBERS PK OTHERS & REGULARY USE ABBUSIVE LANGUAGE. PLZ TAKE NOTE OF IT GM & HELP A3 TO MAKE BETTER PLACE.

THANK YOU.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: AGNI KH SHUD BE BANNED

Post by [GM]Scar »

Everyone playing A3 Mania should follow the Rules and Regulations
http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php? ... &sk=t&sd=a

If you find anyone breaking the rules, please take a Screenshot and post it in the forums or E-Mail us to [email protected]. Action will be taken on players who violate the Rules.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

Scar sended you the screen shots though it was just the starting...of evidences to come against them..!

IGN:: IndianKiller

the god of warriorz 8-)
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Post the screenshots in public in the forum for all to see.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
BloodLusT
Memora
Memora

Post by BloodLusT »

and IndianKiller... u start insulting them and pass cheap comments to them... if u are really wishing for GMs to intervene... then wait for the official reply... U ritaliate.. that shows that u dont need GM intervention... So i guess this topic should close here
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

@ Eskarina i have firewall proxy enabled by my wi fi provider....so for accessing this forum i have to login via Mobile so i have already sended u the screenies on [email protected]

@Viraj i.e BloodLust.... Dude... o.0 really go ahead get the screenies i dont think saying some1 not to ks or inviting a non Agni member is kinda **cheap comment**...hatz off 2 u n Maunin...!

btw....this matter is upto the GM's now i guess they are wise enough to take decisions...
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

IndianKiller wrote:@ Eskarina i have firewall proxy enabled by my wi fi provider....so for accessing this forum i have to login via Mobile so i have already sended u the screenies on [email protected]

btw....this matter is upto the GM's now i guess they are wise enough to take decisions...
Send the screenshots to some of your friend and ask them to upload. We want to be transparent in an decision that we take. We want everyone to know why that decision was taken under what proves. So upload and post the screen shots here or get it done by someone else.

We are not going to take decision which are not transparent to everyone and whatever decision is taken will be acceptable to all the A3 mania community.
Sabertooth
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Sabertooth »

@Viraj should be sabertooth.. Not BoodLusT :roll: :roll:
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

Send the screenshots to some of your friend and ask them to upload. We want to be transparent in an decision that we take. We want everyone to know why that decision was taken under what proves. So upload and post the screen shots here or get it done by someone else.

We are not going to take decision which are not transparent to everyone and whatever decision is taken will be acceptable to all the A3 mania community.
Ok.... :|
BloodLusT
Memora
Memora

Post by BloodLusT »

@IndiaKiller FYI I m maunin here... and viraj is saber tooth... Also... you wer the one who shouted that start an agni relief fund and such things... That shows u wanna take things ur way.. So... there is no need for GMs to intervene.. U cant punish ne one before he is declared guilty... You took things in your own hand.. so now.. there is no need for GMs... it cant be that king u win and cross i loose....
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Abusing is not justified in whatsoever reasons... I am waiting for the screen shots as the proofs. Then banning will be handed out if required... according to the offense.
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

IGN of abuser: Fugitive IGKH::Agni

abusing my char IndianKiller
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

abusing my char again....

IGN of abuser : Tanish...

Last edited by IndianKiller on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
IndianKiller
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by IndianKiller »

when asked the GM's to interviene in the matter the reply of the mage[Tanish] was.....

Go do whatever you can.....!inspite of Warning From Gm Kai....to them!

hope these screenshots prove my point...
Last edited by IndianKiller on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BloodLusT
Memora
Memora

Post by BloodLusT »

In that case... You should ask for baning of specific character and not the whole KH.... You brought the topic the wrong way... Newayz... Its upto the GMs....