For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Post by zaazpandor »

same thing last month….
you posted membership topic…
still waiting…🤘🏻
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Post by Dumbeldore »

@ Scar and Blade

Bearing reference to the topic.
Please one improvement in the game that we need is related to Q drops in RB 12 Quest.
Some maps like Erkatain we need to put hours and hours to get the Q drops. In a similar post earlier you had suggested not to RC regularly etc. I have tried all that including reaching 100% exhaustion lvl where char glows red. But sometimes it is literally horrible to get drops in these Quests. Not sure if map relation matters or it's no longer relevant. If it is please shed some light for our knowledge.

Bossing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make Wzz. However, the only legit bossing maps are H maps which are swarmed by Mages. Which leaves no room for HKs and Warriors. Please make Cloro maps relevant to the game like before. It's disheartening to see Cloro boss giving zero drops or dropping 1 G8, ujs sms, and OPGs. Back in the day, Cloro maps were very relevant as the % of Uniq drops was a bit higher than H maps. (At least that is what I had experienced.)
Plus Cloro boss dropped 4 Items G8's. A timeline where HKs and Warriors were a force to be reckoned with or at least were relevant in the game. Unlike now where they needed for KW + War and have little to no scope for anything else.

Last but not least when the membership is please make it like before or even better.
Also introduce Hall of Fame like before.

Hoping something good would come this anniversary.
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

@GMS: Few more suggestions

Post by Goldenarrows »

Hi GMs I would like to suggest few more changes or modifications in order to keep the fun in game. They may seem funny but then...

1) Restrict SR entrance to alternate days or only on weekdays or alternate weekdays!
GMs might be knowing how the Game was spoilt when they made Carode as Merc Leveling Map and more than 75% of Maniacs used to be in there at any given time. Although many used to be online but none participated in events because they were afk or were just plain interested in leveling merc for bossing!
This can be implemented, if you want, after introducing Premium Merc leveling Candies or such eshop items.

2) Use of GLs
I personally feel that GLs are not meant to be for this game. Regular Larcs like Sufon, Arpone, Dipone, DamnPonexyx were enough.
Anyways they were introduced, no issues in that. But in that also huge imbalance!
Mage GLs were huge Armageddon Damage deliverer, destroying even hks and warriors with huge bars instantaneously! The GMs worked on initial damage and brought it down but not so much so.
I would suggest that it's damage should be further reduced in Sidhe Maps or NC or Event Maps.

OR INTRODUCE a LARC which nullifies the DAMAGE of Mage GLs only...like an antidote...and make it a semi-unique drop dropped by bosses of Hatrel, Chloro & Sidhe bosses!

3) Merc XP Books drop with huge xp points!
This will help players level up their mercs to a particular level if SR Maps are restricted or help the newcomers who are totally new to this game and dont have woonz to spend in SR!.

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: @GMS: Few more suggestions

Post by zaazpandor »

larcs no issues…
Just close SR saturday and sunday…
Open one map in proxima like khainen map
with some heavy dropz boss hp high damage low..
Pk on,,Just like lost realm map effect on players..
Event time —Atleast give some gifts to winning town…
(Like Mor,Larcs, or some random giftz)
So everyone can try to participate…hope so…
Cheers…Specially Blade..😝
try this one my Dear friend 😁
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

zaazpandor wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:59 am larcs no issues…
Just close SR saturday and sunday…
Larcs are issues for people who are in non dex.... I would suggest GM to reduce atleast mage's CRITICAL damage from 3x to 1.5x. Normal damage from GL's let it be 3x itself

By closing SR, you can't make people to come to events. If people are interested only then they go for events. GM's cannot forcefully make restrictions as many will have different views about the game.
zaazpandor wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:59 am Open one map in proxima like khainen map
with some heavy dropz boss hp high damage low..
Pk on,,Just like lost realm map effect on players..
Event time —Atleast give some gifts to winning town…
(Like Mor,Larcs, or some random giftz)
So everyone can try to participate…hope so…
This will be a good suggestion. Make sure you suggest something which will make players interested to come to wars...like this.
Closing SR on weekends has no point.

My Suggestion to GM:

Add some more new maps to Sidhe other than Hamutz 1,2,3 with god bosses with good drops (With more frequent g8.5 unique weapons, Grace ,Soul and Episode 5 Skills) so that it will be good for people coming from different time zones. Same like quest drop for h1 h2 h3 make an entry key to those maps to balance the economy of game.

Regards,
Gigantic
Last edited by Gigantic on Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Some more suggestions to GM's:

As Goldenarrows said in his post, please make some mercenary exclusive quests with quest experience to Mercenary (not xp books, as it can ruin the economy of the game) till 102 lvl which will engage people in the game to work for their mercenary levelling.
For further levelling mercenary more than 102 people can go sr as it is.

Make cloro maps drops from 2-3 to 4-5. Hatral maps bosses drop 2-3 items. It takes double time to kill a cloro boss compared to Hatral boss. Cloro maps aren't bossing friendly as of now like Hatral maps. Episode 3 should have to get importance so that people can explore the game more. Please add a god boss map with another boss more deadlier than Ranias with some unique curses, more HP bar and with better drops compared to Ranias to Episode 3 Clororence (As Thrygjmor Episode 3 god boss is added to Proxima) which will engage players in Cloro maps as well.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

Gigantic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:42 am Larcs are issues for people who are in non dex.... I would suggest GM to reduce atleast mage's CRITICAL damage from 3x to 1.5x. Normal damage from GL's let it be 3x itself

By closing SR, you can't make people to come to events. If people are interested only then they go for events. GM's cannot forcefully make restrictions as many will have different views about the game.

This will be a good suggestion. Make sure you suggest something which will make players interested to come to wars...like this.
Closing SR on weekends has no point.

My Suggestion to GM:

Add some more new maps to Sidhe other than Hamutz 1,2,3 with god bosses with good drops (With more frequent g8.5 unique weapons, Grace ,Soul and Episode 5 Skills) so that it will be good for people coming from different time zones. Same like quest drop for h1 h2 h3 make an entry key to those maps to balance the economy of game.

Regards,
Gigantic
Why hemim mage larcs not working?.? 🤣
its not about larcs its all about dex & non dex..
when and where….
I know you tried but failed in artificial event..😂
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

zaazpandor wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:30 am Why hemim mage larcs not working?.? 🤣
its not about larcs its all about dex & non dex..
when and where….
I know you tried but failed in artificial event..😂
Of course larcs do work...and i know it's all about dex and non-dex...I tried in Artifact war...when i started using larcs, i found everyone switching to dex (as critics do insane damage)...When my sb attacks are 2.4k with larcs (i will have low attacks as my ess is 102 lvl currently). I expect my critics around 5.7k with which i can not easily kill anyone in 1 sb. If i have 140 ess i will get normal damage near 3.2k. My critical damage (if anyone is nd) will be near 7.2k (Critical damage= (base damage) x 3 + Additional damage according to the latest revision) which is too unfair in maps with 1x stats (normally people have 6k-7k hp bar).

So concept here is always be on dex and non dex weapon's ability can not be used as u will die in 1 sb by mages. That's what i want it to be changed. One should know the proper usage of both....but here is the case you can't use non dex bcoz opposition has + signed mages everytime.

Yes, i failed bcoz
1) My stuffs aren't maxed out yet
2) I didn't have a proper team
3) I didn't get a set of larcs and candies to save myself and I died many times bcoz of pots over

All in Q side was perfectly done and plans perfectly executed.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gigantic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:48 am
Yes, i failed bcoz
3) I didn't get a set of larcs and candies to save myself and I died many times bcoz of pots over

Just eshop bro, majority of your problem will be resolved :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:00 am Just eshop bro, majority of your problem will be resolved :-bd
Lol.. I am too young to eshop and getting unique set from my dad was itself was a very big task. That too my dad was playing long time ago and i convinced him like hell to eshop unique set and karooba for me. No more eshops after this :(
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gigantic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:09 am ...my dad was playing long time ago...
It's nice to know about rare instances like this :)
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
kratonz
Memora
Memora

Post by kratonz »

Gigantic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:48 am Of course larcs do work...and i know it's all about dex and non-dex...I tried in Artifact war...when i started using larcs, i found everyone switching to dex (as critics do insane damage)...When my sb attacks are 2.4k with larcs (i will have low attacks as my ess is 102 lvl currently). I expect my critics around 5.7k with which i can not easily kill anyone in 1 sb. If i have 140 ess i will get normal damage near 3.2k. My critical damage (if anyone is nd) will be near 7.2k (Critical damage= (base damage) x 3 + Additional damage according to the latest revision) which is too unfair in maps with 1x stats (normally people have 6k-7k hp bar).

So concept here is always be on dex and non dex weapon's ability can not be used as u will die in 1 sb by mages. That's what i want it to be changed. One should know the proper usage of both....but here is the case you can't use non dex bcoz opposition has + signed mages everytime.

Yes, i failed bcoz

Bro the crit damage is 2x not 3x on mages. Only on archers with grahasat you get 3x and 2.5x on sunitz. Please validate your facts first.
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

kratonz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 pm Bro the crit damage is 2x not 3x on mages. Only on archers with grahasat you get 3x and 2.5x on sunitz. Please validate your facts first.
102 ess
no kits…
artificial event got 0killz on Glarcs…
map suggestions and event suggestions only plz…
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

kratonz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 pm Bro the crit damage is 2x not 3x on mages. Only on archers with grahasat you get 3x and 2.5x on sunitz. Please validate your facts first.
Please add Additional damage from Hustler and Ess options....Assuming normal base attack to be 1.1k, attack on gl will be is 3.3k. When normal attack would be 1.1k, Normal critical attack will be 3k (Normal damage x 2 + Hustler damage + 140 Ess critical damage)
Calculation on critical attack on god larc is (Normal attack x 2) x 3 + Hustler damage + 140 Ess damage + Gloves skill attack
= ((1.1k-Glove damage) x 2) x 3 + 500 + 300 + 45 (As per unique glove) = 7.2k nearly
Please check this link about God larc's damage

viewtopic.php?p=57504#p57504

Only on Ranger merc's you get hustler advantage
Hustler damage = 500
140 Ess Options = +300 critical attack
This is the primary calculation on attacks.
It is of course 2x not 3x, but don't forget to add additional damage. I never multiplied my damage thrice.
Is 5.7k = 2.4k x 3, Not at all
Is 7.2k = 3.2k x 3, Not at all
Only Rubal's Elixar multiplies your base damage by 3 times

By killing monsters, you wont observe this multiplication of attack as the base attacks are high and this is calculated in the same manner as I said above. When your base attacks assume to be 10k, then Critical damage = 10000 x 2 + 500 (hustler damage) + 300 (140 Ess option) = 20800

Note: God Larcs doesn't work on monsters..it's only for PVP

Please test your damage in PVP, i'm sure this formula works with Rubal's Elixar (if you have 140 ESS)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

We are going to address few Mercenary leveling issues with a subscription based system similar to memberships. As for the Larcs, we don't plan to make any changes to them, but however we have plans to implement few restrictions with respect to the usage of these larcs. More details will be provided soon. Tentatively the update is planned during 13th Anniversary (1st week of September).
Dumbeldore wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 pm Bearing reference to the topic.
Please one improvement in the game that we need is related to Q drops in RB 12 Quest.
Some maps like Erkatain we need to put hours and hours to get the Q drops. In a similar post earlier you had suggested not to RC regularly etc. I have tried all that including reaching 100% exhaustion lvl where char glows red. But sometimes it is literally horrible to get drops in these Quests. Not sure if map relation matters or it's no longer relevant. If it is please shed some light for our knowledge.
RB 12 quest is a hard quest. It's intended to be so and designed that way. The quest drop rate chance is quite low. However, since most of our development is Proxima centric, RB12 is more or less an extended privilege. Most people choose to skip RB12 altogether.
Dumbeldore wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 pm Bossing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make Wzz. However, the only legit bossing maps are H maps which are swarmed by Mages. Which leaves no room for HKs and Warriors. Please make Cloro maps relevant to the game like before. It's disheartening to see Cloro boss giving zero drops or dropping 1 G8, ujs sms, and OPGs. Back in the day, Cloro maps were very relevant as the % of Uniq drops was a bit higher than H maps. (At least that is what I had experienced.)
Plus Cloro boss dropped 4 Items G8's. A timeline where HKs and Warriors were a force to be reckoned with or at least were relevant in the game. Unlike now where they needed for KW + War and have little to no scope for anything else.
We have plans to launch a subscription type system with access to special maps for bossing and mercenary leveling. We are working on the specifics not limited to the scope of the subscription and also the technical implications.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.