For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Post by Goldenarrows »

Dear GM
the game has become less exciting nowadays. The balance has shifted more towards bossing rather than war and such. We also see that very few T participate during the war events like NC or the Artifact War.
However they come in large numbers during the Forge Event!

My Suggestion:

Why don't we CANCEL the Forge Event and spawn Forge Creeps randomly in map like GP with PK on? The spawn can be randomly throughout the day and random intervals say 30 or 45 mins or such. We had that arrangement in place for Snowman some years back.

The spawning of the creep should be announced as soon as it is spawned. In that way whoever wants to participate in killing it can do so. But there is an element of PK and drops being KSd involved so it will be more fun and exciting! Also no one can be online for 24 hours each day so other also will have a fair chance to kill it.

You can add some rare drops in it too to make it more worthwhile or maybe even God Larcs!
You can try this suggestion, if approved, for a few days or months. Hardcore bossers of T will never like this suggestion as they are habituated towards the calm and no pk environment of the Forge! But to bring in some excitement and fun to the game, why not try this suggestion?

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: For GMs: Adding some excitement to the Game

Post by Gigantic »

Goldenarrows wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:41 pm Dear GM
the game has become less exciting nowadays. The balance has shifted more towards bossing rather than war and such. We also see that very few T participate during the war events like NC or the Artifact War.
However they come in large numbers during the Forge Event!

My Suggestion:

Why don't we CANCEL the Forge Event and spawn Forge Creeps randomly in map like GP with PK on? The spawn can be randomly throughout the day and random intervals say 30 or 45 mins or such. We had that arrangement in place for Snowman some years back.

The spawning of the creep should be announced as soon as it is spawned. In that way whoever wants to participate in killing it can do so. But there is an element of PK and drops being KSd involved so it will be more fun and exciting! Also no one can be online for 24 hours each day so other also will have a fair chance to kill it.

You can add some rare drops in it too to make it more worthwhile or maybe even God Larcs!
You can try this suggestion, if approved, for a few days or months. Hardcore bossers of T will never like this suggestion as they are habituated towards the calm and no pk environment of the Forge! But to bring in some excitement and fun to the game, why not try this suggestion?

Regards
Goldenarrows
PK is a part of the game and not the game itself...forge drops mor's which can be used to craft suj and even buy premium larcs...if the drops were included in a pk map, then only people who are completely loaded and stable only can get access to them...it is like restricting lower lvl people to improve and get loaded and there will be less number of loaded people in the future....more loaded people, more they can participate in events like nc and artifact wars and thols too if possible...i regret this suggestion

And why do people go for bossing?...to get wz and get themselves loaded...after getting loaded then they can participate in wars

Now about AFK Loaded People:
They go afk for keeping their character in sr....it takes 2 years for making 300 mercenary...if it can be possible to increase the exp rate of mercenary, then so many will have 300 mercenaries and no where else to go...then gradually people come toward events like nc, artifact war, h1 h2 h3 bossing (wars included)....

@Goldenarrows
Ur suggestion is a way of trying to push people to come for wars...i do understand it...even i support people to go for wars...but it should not affect the gaming experience of people who are trying to get loaded in the first place....

GM please consider my suggestion in the 3rd paragraph....more wz charge for 200+ mercenaries in sr is indeed a good move...but more exp rate after 201 will be even more good as people need to farm more wz per day (this will keep them active in the server ) then only they can even level up their mercenary (It will even create a chance for people who lvl up lower level mercenary as higher mercenaries will clear sr in a faster manner)

People wait so long to lvl up their mercenaries....so they aren't in touch with player killing (many are afk in sr)...many loaded players from Temoz left the server and leftover players are only afk in sr.. so there is an imbalance in the game currently...The more afk time reduces people can keep the server alive..

With Regards,
Gigantic
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

All have to understand one simple thing. This game is very old and people now used to the nature of it. So unless the very basics of the game got changed by Dev's, basic in-game things like pk, war won't get changed.

Many delegated maniacs I know since very beginning of this server, left this server because of war and pk issues caused by bugged stuffs used by a particular group of people. Now Dev's already told that there are no bugs and extra stats or psp issues, but those who left and those still don't come for wars still belives those bugs and issues are there in game.

If Dev's really care about restoration of the war system in game they need to come up with a system which will display transperancy in regards to things like stats, psp,weapon and armour eles, Ess etc.

People play games for fun. If someone enjoys bossing, he will do that. If someone enjoys SR, he will do that. Mixing wars with everything is not really a good solution.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

Sm1 call GM Kai,,Gm numenor..
Eventz kingz with rewardz z
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:24 am People play games for fun. If someone enjoys bossing, he will do that. If someone enjoys SR, he will do that. Mixing wars with everything is not really a good solution.
What is the final point here?....All make up mercenaries and go full bossing....what is the need to do all this?.....Mostly people get loaded and make full mercenaries for obviously pvp's and wars (Full ranger merc for wz which can be used to buy premium larcs for pvp and wars)...Otherwise nothing is left in the game.... Those who want to have fun in the game by only keeping their character in sr and only go bossing...then their fun won't last longer anyway... Everyone should promote wars and pk for fun and not to hurt others who are not interested in those.....i agree to your point but promotion of PvP and Wars should be done by increasing exp rate of mercenaries above 201....many of them even want their mercenary to get max quicker and no one haves fun with the slower mercenary exp rates above 201. My suggestion (As i have mentioned in the previous post) will favour everyone....even those who are currently lvling up merc's above 201 and even those who needs wars to take place in game
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Final points is no matter how much we discuss and promote any thing, people playing long enough will still be doing things they love to do, the reason they play this game.

Leveling Marcy till 201 and beyond has nothing to do with wars and PvP as 102 level Marcy is enough for that.
The Dark Lord
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:10 am Final points is no matter how much we discuss and promote any thing, people playing long enough will still be doing things they love to do, the reason they play this game.

Leveling Marcy till 201 and beyond has nothing to do with wars and PvP as 102 level Marcy is enough for that.
So many are even interested in wars.....but they give more priority to mercenary lvling than wars....so they go afk and doesn't even realise whats going on in server....This is what i said and mentioned clearly....when they complete this tasks quicker (mercenary lvling) they are more ready to explore the game more and more and will not be locked only in sr completely....
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Thank you for your suggestion.

However, please do note that we can't forcefully enforce PK for everything. Forge is a source of essential crafting items which is required for stable economy. It wouldn't be appropriate for players involve in fights to collect even the basic essential items. We have a very healthy crowd in the game and due to geographical distribution of players, not everyone would indulge in hardcore PvP. If they don't contribute to the Wars, they will surely contribute to the game in other ways.

When it comes to Skyring and Mercenary Leveling, we will probably launch an add-on membership plan during the 13th Anniversary in August that could give some perks to the player including but not limited to special Skyring maps and bossing maps.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

[GM]Scar wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:00 pm ...However, please do note that we can't forcefully enforce PK for everything...

...We have a very healthy crowd in the game and due to geographical distribution of players, not everyone would indulge in hardcore PvP. If they don't contribute to the Wars, they will surely contribute to the game in other ways...
My point exactly 🙂
The Dark Lord
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

[GM]Scar wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:00 pm Thank you for your suggestion.

However, please do note that we can't forcefully enforce PK for everything. Forge is a source of essential crafting items which is required for stable economy. It wouldn't be appropriate for players involve in fights to collect even the basic essential items. We have a very healthy crowd in the game and due to geographical distribution of players, not everyone would indulge in hardcore PvP. If they don't contribute to the Wars, they will surely contribute to the game in other ways.

When it comes to Skyring and Mercenary Leveling, we will probably launch an add-on membership plan during the 13th Anniversary in August that could give some perks to the player including but not limited to special Skyring maps and bossing maps.
Hi GMs,
I never implied that "Force PK"? Have I?

Wasn't it Blade himself shouted so when there were no participants from T side during Tholls? He had shouted something like "so many Ts for Forge but none for Tholls"!

Coming back to the suggestion...if it is not feasible or worthwhile then at least spawn Snowman type creatures in GP or such other maps with announcements regarding their spawn! They can be made exciting by adding Tarts, C, M, MOR. GLs or other items with high spawn times so it does not saturate the server with resources!??? Don't you think it will make game more exciting and also fun for players with different geo locations? We had this arrangement before we started the Christmas Snow Man events!

Regarding Premium Membership I had suggested that in game shout to introduce Merc Leveling Candies for those people who don't want to waste time in leveling mercs. Also for Mercs above level 200 there should be Premium Merc Candies with more XP or such as the GM deems fit.

Regarding Premium Bossing Maps I think that will work only if you keep PK off or NO GLs in those maps because again the issue of Q using GL and such excuses will crop up, which occasionally crops up during war events :D
This statement is not for flaming but a genuine concern of Ts!

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Goldenarrows wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:09 pm ... and also fun for players with different geo locations?...
How :-?
The Dark Lord
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

Good, goldy bhai... :-bd
Tomriddle If you can't do anything then don't decrease the post priority. ~x(
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gon wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:10 pm Good, goldy bhai... :-bd
Tomriddle If you can't do anything then don't decrease the post priority. ~x(
Then you tell me the answer of that question I have asked (if you know the answer)
The Dark Lord
starranga
Memora
Memora

Post by starranga »

Pk & war is part of a game, but for sm players adopted pk & war as life ( not even part of life ), and as said above by my fellow players everyone's gameplay is diff GM's can't force players to do things which they don't want to do, if it happens server will loose players, every player play game to have fun in their busy life and getting pked is not fun, if sm one always gets pked in maps doing lvling and bossing he will definitely leave the server, sorry to say sm players from both town using township as a reason to pk noob players in maps and when it cms to war they disappear , not everyone can invest real cash in game eventually players invest as much as they can pls understand.

Example : u can't sleep in washroom or u can't do things in kitchen whih u do in washroom, there are places to do particular things, always staying in washroom or kitchen is not life there a lot to do other than that.

Sorry for my bad English, have fun 🙂
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

zaazpandor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:34 am event tonight…?
Please don't hijack topics with posts like this. This topic deals with a different discussion altogether and you are making an offtopic and an irrelevant post that doesn't relate to the topic being discussed here. Please follow Forum Etiquette.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster