Missing war? Take a look.

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Missing war? Take a look.

Post by a3teacher »

Few war videos for newbies and people who missing war. Enjoy old memories. :-bd

CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Missing war? Take a look.

Post by Tomriddle »

And they say T can't do war :))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

in videos me bhi thukai huyi hai T ki…😂
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
tabrejkhan
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tabrejkhan »

Ab tak ka sabsey funny video. Kaunsa HK 1 SB mey marta hey bhai?
اللہ اعانت کرنا بہادر
Veteran
Memora
Memora

Post by Veteran »

tabrejkhan wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:33 am Ab tak ka sabsey funny video. Kaunsa HK 1 SB mey marta hey bhai?
Posting from different ids doesn’t change anything, everyone knows there is only one Vella in the world of A3 and that’s you free ka thol leader who dies in NC being an hk on sword boots hk merc 🤣
IGN - Veteran

Whoever you are, wherever you go, I’ll find you and thank you for reading my signature with so much dedication. #ImVeteran ;)
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

tabrejkhan wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:33 am Ab tak ka sabsey funny video. Kaunsa HK 1 SB mey marta hey bhai?
Obviously damage with god larc is 3x..... and mage critics normally are 3k-3.5k....with god larcs 7k-7.5k...who will have so much hp bar in 1x stats of a2.... That's why GL doesn't balance the gameplay of all classes (Mage too much overpowered).... Maybe if he changed to dex right after gl on the mage.. he could have survived according to me (And other hk did not get critic on the first sb) .... don't do publicity with this post too much as it ain't worth bringing attention from everyone
Last edited by Gigantic on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

a3teacher wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:52 pm Few war videos for newbies and people who missing war. Enjoy old memories. :-bd

@a3teacher Everyone are missing wars...call your KH and challenge the Thol..... :ymparty: Everyone not in a mood to enjoy memories...everyone are waiting for wars to happen right now
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Veteran wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:56 am Posting from different ids doesn’t change anything, everyone knows there is only one Vella in the world of A3 and that’s you free ka thol leader who dies in NC being an hk on sword boots hk merc 🤣
Iska aukaad free ka thol enjoy karne tak hi hai... KS pe khara rehena hai free ka thol pehenke bas :))
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Gigantic wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:35 am @a3teacher Everyone are missing wars...call your KH and challenge the Thol..... :ymparty: Everyone not in a mood to enjoy memories...everyone are waiting for wars to happen right now
Hi friend, I am not in contact with old temozians or my kh mates. If you or any new people need my participation or help in any war please feel free to ping me. I would like to have fun with new people.
Thanks! :)
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Thanks everyone for watching my videos. :-bd I have few more war and 1v1 videos if you people would like to watch it then please let me know in this topic i will upload more. Thanks! :)
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:45 pm Thanks everyone for watching my videos. :-bd I have few more war and 1v1 videos if you people would like to watch it then please let me know in this topic i will upload more. Thanks! :)
Hi A3Teacher, please post today's Artifact war video

Regards,
Your Fan =)) =))
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

andhakanun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:32 am Hi A3Teacher, please post today's Artifact war video

Regards,
Your Fan =)) =))
Hi friend, i rarely record videos, its depends upon my mood. I don't have today's event video sorry for my inconvenience. :YMSMUG:
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

a3teacher wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:40 pm Hi friend, I am not in contact with old temozians or my kh mates. If you or any new people need my participation or help in any war please feel free to ping me. I would like to have fun with new people.
Thanks! :)
I'm not able come online nowadays and I'm not not fully loaded yet to participate in wars...I only go for events when conducted coz other time I need stuff to load my characters...All my friends are also in progress of maxing their characters...Once all are maxed out then full time wars itself...That's the problem here...All new people have to load their characters and old people are afk either in town or sr....That's why I have asked you to challenge the thol as no one are ready as of now...I thought atleast if 1 kh from T participates in the thols it would have balanced the reputation of T.
No problem friend...If u get a chance to participate in wars, please do go...Later when i needed your help i'll ask you for sure..Thanks

In the videos which you have posted, you tp an infinite number of times...please carry some premium larcs and candies with you and fight the opposition with the coordination of all your party members instead of tp'ing frequently....In artifact wars, you shouldn't have tp'ed like this...it will give rise to capturing of artifacts by opposition easily. This is what i observed in your 2nd video.

That's all I wanted to say..Have a good day :)
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Gigantic wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:17 pm In the videos which you have posted, you tp an infinite number of times...please carry some premium larcs and candies with you and fight the opposition with the coordination of all your party members instead of tp'ing frequently....In artifact wars, you shouldn't have tp'ed like this...it will give rise to capturing of artifacts by opposition easily. This is what i observed in your 2nd video.
Thanks for your advice but that time 2 enemy parties were finding for our party. Being warrior i don't have fw to free myself so if i was got caught there in razz then it was hard to tank 2 parties damage. Premium larcs like void stone was newly introduced and i had less mark of rubals that time. Until crystelline was on my head i was there in map after crystelline went on cooldown and if i felt that i am not safe then i took tp. That was my strategy.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:05 am Hi friend, i rarely record videos, its depends upon my mood. I don't have today's event video sorry for my inconvenience. :YMSMUG:
Hi Friend , I guess you only show that video in which you or your side dominated the war. In between yesterday war you died minimum 6 Times that's the reason there is no video?? :-? =)) =))