Missing war? Take a look.

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Re: Missing war? Take a look.

Post by a3teacher »

andhakanun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:53 pm Hi Friend , I guess you only show that video in which you or your side dominated the war. In between yesterday war you died minimum 6 Times that's the reason there is no video?? :-? =)) =))
6 times? My dear friend, I logged in after 2~3 months that's why i died 1 time in lost realm, just because i forgot controls due to inactivity. Please dont create false atmosphere here. Even after i die 1000 times i don't care. I am not dying in real life so please watch videos for fun and for memories if you want to, i am not forcing you. Please dont take me wrong just here for fun. Thanks!
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:53 pm 6 times? My dear friend, I logged in after 2~3 months that's why i died 1 time in lost realm, just because i forgot controls due to inactivity. Please dont create false atmosphere here. Even after i die 1000 times i don't care. I am not dying in real life so please watch videos for fun and for memories if you want to, i am not forcing you. Please dont take me wrong just here for fun. Thanks!
But in your video you are frequently showing kills from your side. And now you are claiming that video is for fun for others. If u die it's lost in practice and if u guys kill it's game play?
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

andhakanun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:21 pm But in your video you are frequently showing kills from your side. And now you are claiming that video is for fun for others. If u die it's lost in practice and if u guys kill it's game play?
No friend i dont want to hurt any of my enemies who died in video. No intention like that. Every video is about 40~60 min long and everytime war was not happening there. I trimmed video just because if i put video as it is, it would take me 3~4 hours to upload. Sometimes party was getting destroyed,etc. I didn't say see my gameplay i just said see war if you guys missing it. Many T players also died in war if i want to hide it i would have cut that scene. Relax dude take it easy chill. :-??
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

Good point andhakhanun!! :-\
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang