Beware of Scammers

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
gamermoba
Memora
Memora

Beware of Scammers

Post by gamermoba »

New players Beware While Dealing you can get scammed
Player name Topibazz trying to scam players with his cheap tricks
First he gave me offer of grasat 15+5bil for max uniq armor
then cancelled deal two times giving different excuses and instead of grasat 15 he tried to scam me by giving grasat 10
I think he already Scammed Greathkk something name guy (saw his shout)
Attachments
scammers.jpg
scammers.jpg (202.8 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
scammerguy.jpg
scammerguy.jpg (212.42 KiB) Viewed 1947 times
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Re: Beware of Scammers

Post by andhakanun »

Hi Guys , he is Mutantmage / Arrowmastery a renowned Chor of Temoz. In fact whole Temoz is Chor nothing can be done , but fact is fact.

His other noob I'd is Pasabhai .

Arrowmastery and Rudrama are trying to scam stuffs so that they can build a character. They have scammed few of my know person I will not disclose name .

As uni Armour is now in demand , they are keeping it base and scamming.

Please be careful.
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

Lol this guy is insane🤣🤣🤣
And another thing is that if you guyz can show any proof aginst this two names than we will put them on KOS..🗡️
Or else it'll just be a random guess.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

ancestors wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:32 pm Lol this guy is insane🤣🤣🤣
And another thing is that if you guyz can show any proof aginst this two names than we will put them on KOS..🗡️
Or else it'll just be a random guess.
Sir Screenshot is already attached. And if u want more confirmation , logon game and ask About Pasabhai. U will get information from many A5 loaded chars.
Above mentioned name such as Arrowmastery, Mutantmage , Rudrama all are scammer . Frauding people in game
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

Lol, but it's true.
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
mutantmage
Memora
Memora

Post by mutantmage »

andhakanun wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:56 pm Hi Guys , he is Mutantmage / Arrowmastery a renowned Chor of Temoz. In fact whole Temoz is Chor nothing can be done , but fact is fact.

His other noob I'd is Pasabhai .

Arrowmastery and Rudrama are trying to scam stuffs so that they can build a character. They have scammed few of my know person I will not disclose name .

As uni Armour is now in demand , they are keeping it base and scamming.

Please be careful.
My Dear Friend 'andhakanun' aka 'Mirzya',
I am amazed to see this specially from you - Dint expect you to be this vella in your life. Anyway, I would recommend you to have solid proofs before you try to defame a char. I can give you numerous SS like the ones you posted. Random guesses are clearly visible.

I don't need to come from any booster for any shouts, deals or knowing the identity of any player unlike you do. I am the ONLY char in T who shouts or deal from my original character. And this is evident to you and almost every player who knows me.

I come here to play and fun - degrading others is the persona of Q and I am neither the part of this idiotism nor in support.

Engage yourself in something productive or humorous or fun in this reel life. Coz definitely this doesn't suit you like "old" players.

Take care - Happy Gaming ! :-bd
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

mutantmage wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 pm My Dear Friend 'andhakanun' aka 'Mirzya',
I am amazed to see this specially from you - Dint expect you to be this vella in your life. Anyway, I would recommend you to have solid proofs before you try to defame a char. I can give you numerous SS like the ones you posted. Random guesses are clearly visible.

I don't need to come from any booster for any shouts, deals or knowing the identity of any player unlike you do. I am the ONLY char in T who shouts or deal from my original character. And this is evident to you and almost every player who knows me.

I come here to play and fun - degrading others is the persona of Q and I am neither the part of this idiotism nor in support.

Engage yourself in something productive or humorous or fun in this reel life. Coz definitely this doesn't suit you like "old" players.

Take care - Happy Gaming ! :-bd
So you just confirm Pasabhai isn't your character !! Bcoz many of us know Pasabhai is your char and there are cases of scam happening through it.

And To let you know guys since his real face is open in public there is no scam since last few days
mutantmage
Memora
Memora

Post by mutantmage »

Lol - This is what I said, that’s not my char. And I absolutely don’t need to create boosters for anything.

If I create a booster and claim this to be Mirzya - would that be your character ?

Stop fooling people bud.

Thanks.
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

Mirzya i expected some strong evidence against the name you mentioned,but your above post clearly shows that you don't have any clue..
And its really confusing or you are trying to confuse everyone here, image shows that 'Topibaaz' tried to scam but he didn't succeeded and landed here in forums.
Now you are calling out another name 'Pasabhai' into this matter..
You failed to provide any evidence against 'Topibaaz' and now you have to gather proofs for 'Pasabhai' as well.(no scamming has been reported yet aginst him in forums).

Moreover that you have to provide evidence that these to characters belongs to the person you are accusing.
Though job being a 'Q'😂

But it seems you have found shortcut for your 'Duties'..
Instead of providing evidence you are asking the accused to prove yourself not guilty other wise you have to be guilty 🤣🤣

Please come up with strong evidence for your acquisitions and some logic with your statements.

Happy INVESTIGATION 🧐