Suggestion for a3mania 13th anniversary

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Memora
Memora

Suggestion for a3mania 13th anniversary

Post by newbie »

Hi Admins most of the western countries think 13 is unlucky number but you admins can prove that its not unlucky anymore by taking this suggestion as an offer to players. I would like to suggest an idea to increase huge crowd in server. Unban all users accounts which are banned in past. It will help server to be alive all the time for war and also increase game revenue.
What you and other people think please comment down below or vote for my topic to give chance to people who got banned in past years from starting of server. Thanks!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Suggestion for a3mania 13th anniversary

Post by [GM]Blade »

Most people who have been permanently banned are involved in RC dealing. We consider RC Dealing as a serious violation of the ROC and hence we wouldn't go easy on such cases.

With that being said, we permanently delete character related data after 6 months of permanent ban. Hence most old banned character related data will be removed from the live servers and will be moved to cold storage. There will be associated fees with regards to recovery of such accounts which should be borne by the player.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Memora
Memora

Post by newbie »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:41 pm Most people who have been permanently banned are involved in RC dealing. We consider RC Dealing as a serious violation of the ROC and hence we wouldn't go easy on such cases.

With that being said, we permanently delete character related data after 6 months of permanent ban. Hence most old banned character related data will be removed from the live servers and will be moved to cold storage.
RC deal is serious violation of roc i also agree. What about people who got banned in less than past 6 months ago and who was not involved in any rc deals. Atleast they should get chance to change themselves and i am sure if they will get chance to correct their mistakes then they will give their 100%. Also it will help to increase participation of players during events. Hope you will take quick positive decision for players who deserves to get unban. :)

Thanks & Regards :-bd
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Each ban is different and has different implications associated with it. It will not be wise to generalize all the bans and call for an unban regardless of the reason.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Memora
Memora

Post by newbie »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 am Each ban is different and has different implications associated with it. It will not be wise to generalize all the bans and call for an unban regardless of the reason.
Your absolutely correct. But i think you should unban those people who will not unhealthy for server future. On current situation town wars are not balanced anymore. Temoz is lacking of leadership and experienced players. So it will be not fun to see town wars because everyone know what will be the result.
Think players prospective they also want experienced players to come for war and guide them for different war strategies. It will create interest to call war from both towns. I don't think other town also having fun doing war with newbies like us.
Still its your decision how server should be active either for bossing or war. I just gave a suggestion behalf of temoz newbies, we need experienced players for war guidance. Else we have to face many failures to become successful town warrior.
My suggestion intension is for save our time and create more interest towards war. Think once for people who really want to comeback in a3mania with the positive and friendly attitude and unban accordingly, that we newbies demand or suggestion to make 13th a3mania anniversary more interesting.

Thanks and Regards 😊💕
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

newbie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:07 pm Think players prospective they also want experienced players to come for war and guide them for different war strategies
Your IGN :-?
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

newbie wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:58 pm Hi Admins most of the western countries think 13 is unlucky number but you admins can prove that its not unlucky anymore by taking this suggestion as an offer to players. I would like to suggest an idea to increase huge crowd in server. Unban all users accounts which are banned in past. It will help server to be alive all the time for war and also increase game revenue.
What you and other people think please comment down below or vote for my topic to give chance to people who got banned in past years from starting of server. Thanks!
Well said ! :-bd
Yara wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:39 pm Auction those bann account. If possible with all stuffs . Hope it will bring new people .
[-(
[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 am Each ban is different and has different implications associated with it. It will not be wise to generalize all the bans and call for an unban regardless of the reason.
Ye bhi sahi hai ;)
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Memora
Memora

Post by newbie »

@hardhitter gentleman you 1st. Tell me you're ign?