Post by andhakanun »

:-bd
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Special Poll Must vote

Post by Gigantic »

Targeting people in a community forum doesn't seem healthy
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gigantic wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:33 pm Targeting people in a community forum doesn't seem healthy
Gigantic

I guess Dev's, specially moderators of forum are fine about this topic... you shouldn't shout on andhakanun.

Though I remember, earlier moderators of forum used to make status of these accounts as "asshole" :))

Anyway, Maybe Dev's and moderators of forum are coming with new events based on topics like this :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Tomriddle wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:53 pm Gigantic

I guess Dev's, specially moderators of forum are fine about this topic... you shouldn't shout on andhakanun.

Though I remember, earlier moderators of forum used to make status of these accounts as "asshole" :))

Anyway, Maybe Dev's and moderators of forum are coming with new events based on topics like this :-bd
Thol ka kya hua ???
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:53 pm Anyway, Maybe Dev's and moderators of forum are coming with new events based on topics like this :-bd
Are you crazy ? Are GM's and Moderators that much foolish enough to come up with events favouring such topics which have been targeting people due to personal reasons in a community forum ?

I see you helpless when u post something like this...You are sarcastically referring the so called "Thol Wars" which didn't happen this year anyway and it has been given to the only Nomination received. Nothing you will get by posting such things. If you are ready to challenge the Thol, you can post here

viewtopic.php?p=58367#p58367

Still this topic is open. Go ahead :-@ and post your nominations. If you are not interested, you are not supposed to comment on others getting their Thol privileges. If you can not get it, then why do you want to spoil others from getting it?

You can take it this way...no one was ready to challenge the "current Thol" as no one was ready to post their nominations against these guys in the first place when Thol wars were announced.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gigantic wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm Are you crazy ? Are GM's and Moderators that much foolish enough to come up with events favouring such topics which have been targeting people due to personal reasons in a community forum ?

I see you helpless when u post something like this...You are sarcastically referring the so called "Thol Wars" which didn't happen this year anyway and it has been given to the only Nomination received. Nothing you will get by posting such things. If you are ready to challenge the Thol, you can post here

viewtopic.php?p=58367#p58367

Still this topic is open. Go ahead :-@ and post your nominations. If you are not interested, you are not supposed to comment on others getting their Thol privileges. If you can not get it, then why do you want to spoil others from getting it?

You can take it this way...no one was ready to challenge the "current Thol" as no one was ready to post their nominations against these guys in the first place when Thol wars were announced.
Thol is not a one person's game.

I have seen you earlier where in instances like this, you cry and beg near old T peoples to participate in thols. andhakanun is also followed your way in this post, nice to see that you got one follower who makes meaningless polls :))

By the way andhakanun, this is for you =))

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6501

Problem is few old T who still plays plays on their own time ( Maybe they have a stable Job, have friends, most importantly have other things to do in life) they play for fun. Maybe you are too young to understand those things as you still depend on your father for necessary things in your life, which is good for you for now.

Seems like you are sad that none of old T participated in thols and that's the reason of your crying. You can make your own team and participate (If you have any).

I never implied thols in above reply, you forcefully giving different meaning to everything and crying about it won't result in anything.
The Dark Lord
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Tomriddle wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:18 am Thol is not a one person's game.

I have seen you earlier where in instances like this, you cry and beg near old T peoples to participate in thols. andhakanun is also followed your way in this post, nice to see that you got one follower who makes meaningless polls :))

Problem is few old T who still plays plays on their own time ( Maybe they have a stable Job, have friends, most importantly have other things to do in life) they play for fun. Maybe you are too young to understand those things as you still depend on your father for necessary things in your life, which is good for you for now.

Seems like you are sad that none of old T participated in thols and that's the reason of your crying. You can make your own team and participate (If you have any).

I never implied thols in above reply, you forcefully giving different meaning to everything and crying about it won't result in anything.
I would like to participate in Thols if i get enough resources. I can make a team easily and participate. But the problem here is if i participate now it will always be a one sided match. I never beg any of the old T players to participate in Thols. I just suggested them that's all. I have asked people to participate, they replied me why they can not and I understood whatever reason they had.

See whatever it is... I never force anyone to participate in Thols. I just said if u can not participate, don't raise your voice against this. I am sorry that I misunderstood your post. Because of your older posts on Thol I thought you were referring to it. I got frustrated because of the ONE SIDED DOMINATION in game, so please excuse

I never supported this meaningless Poll.
Tomriddle wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:53 pm Anyway, Maybe Dev's and moderators of forum are coming with new events based on topics like this :-bd
Ok then, it is my mistake to take Thols in the topic. I understood in a different wrong manner. But I would like to know the meaning of the above quoted one. Why and how do you say this?
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Gigantic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:18 am ....I would like to participate in Thols if i get enough resources. I can make a team easily and participate....

.....ONE SIDED DOMINATION in game.....

.....I never supported this meaningless Poll....

Ok then, it is my mistake to take Thols in the topic. I understood in a different wrong manner. But I would like to know the meaning of the above quoted one. Why and how do you say this?
First of all, you cannot eshop teams for thols that's the problem, it's not easy. You need a lot of time to form a team for events like thols.

Secondly, I think you don't know as a new player, but Temoz also have this one sided domination for 3-4 years at a stretch before this, so it's only a matter of time.

As you didn't supported this meaningless post also, Dev's and moderators should also understand post like this only share hatred towards each other. No meaningfull things or betterment of server will come from posts like this unless they are trying to get something out of posts like this. I have only mentioned one of the possible outcomes they are thinking of.
The Dark Lord