Re: Updates

No Non-Game related topics here.
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

For subscription players

1. 50% off on all items of NPC including MORs one.
2. High success rate to get unique items.
3. They can put AFK in normal maps.
4. They can direct chat to GMs if they face any issues.
5. They should get more experience while doing aura quests.
6. In TOD, they will enter directly to level 5.

:-bd
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Re: Updates

Post by zaazpandor »

olle olle…
new update ☹️.
set optionsss RN optionsss…
unique kit waste..
updates drop rates maps not charecters…🤦🏻‍♂️
Anyway GL All
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

We wouldn't want to add changes that would cause fragmentation between Subscribers and Non Subscribers. EXP rates sounds good and will be implemented.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

Suggestions for Memberships:
1) Enable Episode 5 Maps with special god bosses like Rebellu, Earthshaker (as it was there in mania years ago) for Subscribers of Mania+ with rare drops. Also Provide Exclusive Hatral/Cloro bossing maps for Subscribers of Mania+ with a better drop rate.
2) Copy paste another Skyring map named Skyring 2 in Proxima Orbis and enable it for all players including non- subscribers. Subscribers of Mania+ dont need to pay woonz for staying in any of the Skyring maps. This will help to clear the shortage of space in Mercenary levelling maps as well as Subscribers of Mania+ also get an advantage of woonz exception.
3) Enable GP quest for Subscribers of Mania+ without any level restrictions i.e. Extend GP quest for 160-165 levels. This will help people who can not party up/ who dont get parties to get their auras done easily.

Conclusion:

Make 3 Subscription Channels:
1) Bossing Exclusive Channel
2) Skyring Woonz Exception Channel
3) Levelling Exclusive Channel

Price all the channels separately as some people have more accounts and they can choose their desirable subscription for their respective accounts. (Example : I have a Warrior, Mage, Archer in 3 different accounts. My warrior is at level 160. I can choose Levelling Exclusive Channel for my warrior to make it 165 level. I can choose Skyring Excluisive Channel separately for my mage to level up mercenary simultaneously levelling up my warrior leaving my mage afk in SR. I can choose Bossing Exclusive Channel for my archer after i level up my warrior, continuing my mage account's Subscription for merc levelling).
You can also release All-in-One/ Two-in-One Mania Subscription packs and make pricing accordingly.

This example is just for a reference purpose.

Regards,
Airborne
IGN : Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Town: Temoz
Other Forum ID: Gigantic
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Comparison between New-Updates, Existed features according to Stats in Proxima Orbis/ Sidhe :
RN/ RR, Grade 8 Unique sets used to give Additional Primary Stats before.
Mage G10 Set minimum requirements, Str: 648 Dex: 288 for a Hybrid set.
1 primary stat increase in Vitality = 4 increase in HP Bar.
2 primary stat increase in Strength = 1 increase in Attack
2 primary stat increase in Dexternity = 1 increase in Defense
When people had unique sets, RN, RR they used to get additional primary stats which they used to reduce from Str/Dex and put in Vitality. According to unique sets 100 + 100 = 200 stats people remove from Str, Dex and add them in Vitality. Vitality also increase by 100 primary stats. So we used to get 300 points to vitality = 1200 increase in HP Bar.
Before, people add only 590 points to Strength and Redyan's Necklace 10% increase in Base attack will make Strength to 649 which will be enough for Equiping G10 Elemental set. 648- 590 = 58 points save. 58 points in Vitality = 232 increase in HP Bar.
People used to add only 262 points to dexternity and Redyan's Ring will make Dexternity to 288 which will be enough to equip G10 Non Elemental Set. 288- 262 = 24 points save = 96 increase in HP bar.
Redyan Ring Vitality increase = 32
So, totally 1200+ 232+ 96 + 32 = 1560 increase in HP Bar.

Now, due to new updates:
Redyan Ring HP Bar increase = 320
Unique Set HP Bar increase = 100
Totally, only 420 HP bar increase compared to 1560 HP bar increase as done before.

Increasing secondary stats by 100 will only increase the attack and defense of the player....not the HP Bar with which the player used to survive before. Infact, in the place of 100 primary stats (which will only increase 50 secondary stats), 100 secondary stats are higher and it will be unable to reduce this.

My suggestion here is please give more HP Bar increase options in Unique sets/ RN/ RR to balance the gameplay in Proxima Orbis/ Sidhe Stats.

Regards,
Hemime
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Gigantic wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:22 am When people had unique sets, RN, RR they used to get additional primary stats which they used to reduce from Str/Dex and put in Vitality. According to unique sets 100 + 100 = 200 stats people remove from Str, Dex and add them in Vitality. Vitality also increase by 100 primary stats. So we used to get 300 points to vitality = 1200 increase in HP Bar.
Before, people add only 590 points to Strength and Redyan's Necklace 10% increase in Base attack will make Strength to 649 which will be enough for Equiping G10 Elemental set. 648- 590 = 58 points save. 58 points in Vitality = 232 increase in HP Bar.
People used to add only 262 points to dexternity and Redyan's Ring will make Dexternity to 288 which will be enough to equip G10 Non Elemental Set. 288- 262 = 24 points save = 96 increase in HP bar.
Redyan Ring Vitality increase = 32
So, totally 1200+ 232+ 96 + 32 = 1560 increase in HP Bar.
This is too complicated for most players to understand and this is why we have scrapped this adjustable stat system in the favor of a much more simpler system. Moreover, you have to wear items in a particular order to benefit from this stat adjustment. The average Joe wouldn't understand this logic and would place shitty blame on 63 kits and what not due to their incapability to comprehend how 10% base attack damage would scale and how creative they could get with stat adjustment to get the most out of their character. Combine that with the ability to bulk adjust stats, it will lead to more confusion since the primary stats from additional sources like RN and Unique kit also add up in your stats, which cannot be removed. For example, if you have 500 strength, you get 50 extra strength from RN and 100 extra strength from Unique kit which totals to 650 strength. However, if you are bulk removing stats, you can only remove a maximum of 500 strength since the extra 150 is more or less an addon and cannot be removed. Even if you remove all your stat points and come back to 30 strength, you will still have 133 strength which cannot be removed. This will cause confusion.
Gigantic wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:22 am My suggestion here is please give more HP Bar increase options in Unique sets/ RN/ RR to balance the gameplay in Proxima Orbis/ Sidhe Stats.
Increasing the HP bar excessively will provide an advantage to Holy Knights. Sure, the Maximum HP bar is lower now compared to before the updates, but so are the Defense and Attack Power. They have been drastically reduced too. Most importantly the 10% base attack damage increase option for RN is removed. We will monitor the game and have GM-Olly work on further gameplay updates if they are required.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

When will the Eshop discount and Auction event start?
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

[GM]Scar wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:24 am For example, if you have 500 strength, you get 50 extra strength from RN and 100 extra strength from Unique kit which totals to 650 strength.
In reality this is 660 total strength. 10% of RN is taken on final strength and not the base. So its (500 + 600) * 1.10 = 660. There was a calculation issue which gave extra strength but in reality it should be 650 as you said. The higher the strength, the more severe this issue was. Percentages rely on order of multiplication so its good that we removed that option from RN.
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

[GM]Olly wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:35 pm
With regards to Mercy update -
Mercenaries will benefit from Grade 10 set options.
Mercenaries will benefit from Grade 8 Unique set options.
With regards to G10 set opt for mercy - do they need to carry G10 weapon to get set opts. or that could be discounted as it's a mercy.
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

[GM]Scar wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:24 am Sure, the Maximum HP bar is lower now compared to before the updates, but so are the Defense and Attack Power. They have been drastically reduced too. Most importantly the 10% base attack damage increase option for RN is removed.
Unique sets before update provided +100 increase to all primary stats. When +100 primary attack is increased, secondary attack will increase by +50. When +100 primary defense is increased, secondary defense will increase by +50. When +100 Vitality points increase, HP Bar will increase by +400.

After updates, unique sets provide +100 secondary stats each.

Comparing this both statements, Secondary stats of attacks and defenses after update is 2x the secondary stats before update. But HP Bar after update is 1/4th that of one before update.

Even though Redyan's Ring has +320 hp bar increase option now, but still this won't be able to catch up with the extent of modifying stats as done before updates.

Even when RN 10% base attack increase option was there, most of the people used to remove some of the stats from strength such that strength points are minimum requirement of the equiped set and add left over points to vitality.

If we consider minimum set requirement adjusted stats , the updated one has increased secondary attacks and defenses and decreased HP Bar giving people no choices to get their acquired options by Unique Set/RR/RN to their desirable area. In the case of Primary stats increase options, people had all the available choices to get their acquired options to their desirable area.

The maximum HP Bar is decreased here, but attacks and defenses are increased prior to the case I have mentioned (most of the people follow it in Proxima Orbis/ Sidhe Stats).

Well, I hope the new changes made will make the game more exciting as the chances of death in PvP is made high for everyone. :-bd
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
varunmax1988
Memora
Memora

Post by varunmax1988 »

1. for Skyrings :-
mercy wz deductions needs to be on Mercynary lvls.
- 1-50 -> 100k per min
- 51-100 -> 200k per min
- 101-150 -> 400k per min
- 151-200 -> 800k per min.
- 201- 250 -> 1.6mil per min like that. [doubling wz bounty for each slab.]
for Members+ it will be 50% off on amount or anyways you are giving exclusive Skyring then normal bounties thr.
Wz consumption increased so unNecessory afks will stop adding chars as it costs them.

2. Exclusive access to special bossing maps.
-- Non Subscribers can enter the maps perhaps they need to sacrifice uniq rings,G8 uniqs for hourly basis access.
i.e. [Uniq rings from Ishnish, kyron, nana, larrtek, G8 uniqs] -- 1 hr access.
-- how much time per vouch needs lot calculations and i love to leave mathamatics on GM team happily.^^
-- access item can be claimed and sold by Subscribers / GM's only.[so, they trade hourly coupan for ring/g8uniq items]
So, those unwanted uniqs also come into the trade flow of game.
-- Unless non Subscribers not taste's that how good the map or compare how much they earn in hour
is how they will provoke to purchase the Subscriptions.
-- from hetral maps, remove the G8 costly uniqs from boss drop and keep those sacrefizing ring/stuff things more
and add odal ing inside it with lower percentage, so, ppl hunt for rings , purchase vouch from subscriber
and enter map.
-- our mania audiance are next generation robots. they calculate per second earning wz or exp for bossing, mercy lvling now days.
so, we need to understand that way.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

varunmax1988 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:28 pm 1. for Skyrings :-
mercy wz deductions needs to be on Mercynary lvls.
- 1-50 -> 100k per min
- 51-100 -> 200k per min
- 101-150 -> 400k per min
- 151-200 -> 800k per min.
- 201- 250 -> 1.6mil per min like that. [doubling wz bounty for each slab.]
for Members+ it will be 50% off on amount or anyways you are giving exclusive Skyring then normal bounties thr.
Wz consumption increased so unNecessory afks will stop adding chars as it costs them.
Not a good suggestion. Levelling mercenary is an essential process for faster earning of woonz, hence it is not considered to be unnecessary afk.
Woonz doubling will increase the pressure on players, leading them to regret even their basic essential needs for woonz making.
You may not have a higher level mercenary so you make posts like this.

varunmax1988 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:28 pm 2. Exclusive access to special bossing maps.
-- Non Subscribers can enter the maps perhaps they need to sacrifice uniq rings,G8 uniqs for hourly basis access.
i.e. [Uniq rings from Ishnish, kyron, nana, larrtek, G8 uniqs] -- 1 hr access.
-- how much time per vouch needs lot calculations and i love to leave mathamatics on GM team happily.^^
-- access item can be claimed and sold by Subscribers / GM's only.[so, they trade hourly coupan for ring/g8uniq items]
So, those unwanted uniqs also come into the trade flow of game.
-- Unless non Subscribers not taste's that how good the map or compare how much they earn in hour
is how they will provoke to purchase the Subscriptions.
-- from hetral maps, remove the G8 costly uniqs from boss drop and keep those sacrefizing ring/stuff things more
and add odal ing inside it with lower percentage, so, ppl hunt for rings , purchase vouch from subscriber
and enter map.
-- our mania audiance are next generation robots. they calculate per second earning wz or exp for bossing, mercy lvling now days.
so, we need to understand that way.
G8 unique weapons are also a basic necessary item for entry level players. Majority of the g8 unique weapons are acquired from Hatral bosses. By removing g8 unique weapon drops from hatral bosses, there will be a shortage among them leading new players into a pressure. As a result, new player count in the server will reduce making the server imbalanced.

I have a suggestion to get unique rings and necklaces (Nanna, Kayron, Ishinis) into the flow of trade.

Make a crafting process for Sarghis and DTE such that they can be crafted by Unique Rings and Necklaces.
For example, Nanna + Kayron = Sarghis, Kayron + Ishinis = DTE, Nanna + Ishinis = DTE, etc.
This will make Sarghis and DTE economical just like Neryidar G and moreover unique rings and necklaces will come into the flow of trade.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Suggestions for Memberships :
1) Acquirance of Eshop-Exclusive items/Rare Items via Ingame crafting for Mania+ Subscribers :
Bossing from exclusive god bossing maps should give special items which are used for crafting all the valuable items including Grace of Silbadu, Soul of Silbadu, Redyan's Necklace, Redyan's Ring. These valuable items should have a crafting combo like 3-4 special items (boss drops) + Unique ring (Nanna, Kayron, Ishinis) + G 8.5 Non dex unique weapon (Veres, Hohur Axe, Rhoniss, Lugh) + Gold bar (According to the value of the item) = Valuable item. This will surely match the value of these Items.
It will even match your E-shop earnings as you can get them via Subscription fees.
2) Acquirance of Jewel of Reconcialiation, Jewel of Harmony, HP-MP candies via exclusive quests from special NPC's. The quests can be made tough to match it's value. These were the exclusive items which could be only acquired by Seasonal Gifts/ Events. By adding them to exclusive quests, these resources can be made available in a good amount in the server.
3) Add Membership Token Coins ingame which can be bought from E-shop and tradable to players. Add a NPC window to Castle manager NPC in such a way that Membership Token Coins can be converted into Mania+ subscription. This can increase the number of subscriptions made and even be helpful for all players. More the subscriptions made, more people tend to eshop Membership Token Coins.
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Gigantic wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:44 am Suggestions for Memberships :
1) Acquirance of Eshop-Exclusive items/Rare Items via Ingame crafting for Mania+ Subscribers :
Bossing from exclusive god bossing maps should give special items which are used for crafting all the valuable items including Grace of Silbadu, Soul of Silbadu, Redyan's Necklace, Redyan's Ring. These valuable items should have a crafting combo like 3-4 special items (boss drops) + Unique ring (Nanna, Kayron, Ishinis) + G 8.5 Non dex unique weapon (Veres, Hohur Axe, Rhoniss, Lugh) + Gold bar (According to the value of the item) = Valuable item. This will surely match the value of these Items.
It will even match your E-shop earnings as you can get them via Subscription fees.
2) Acquirance of Jewel of Reconcialiation, Jewel of Harmony, HP-MP candies via exclusive quests from special NPC's. The quests can be made tough to match it's value. These were the exclusive items which could be only acquired by Seasonal Gifts/ Events. By adding them to exclusive quests, these resources can be made available in a good amount in the server.
3) Add Membership Token Coins ingame which can be bought from E-shop and tradable to players. Add a NPC window to Castle manager NPC in such a way that Membership Token Coins can be converted into Mania+ subscription. This can increase the number of subscriptions made and even be helpful for all players. More the subscriptions made, more people tend to eshop Membership Token Coins.
Why only using Verse , rohniss, lugh . Illimar Grahsat etc should be used
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Lordofarcher wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:40 pm Why only using Verse , rohniss, lugh . Illimar Grahsat etc should be used
Illmar and Grahsat are more valuable than some of the items. My intention here was to replace less valuable uniques to get more valuable items. Illmar and Grahsat are more valuable than GOS and equal to the RR, SOS value. However for crafting RN, Grahsat can be used. Moreover, dex-weapons are highly needed for entry level players to prevent themselves from getting bullied. So, i personally don't prefer to include dex-weapons for crafting in my suggestion.