State of game ?

No Non-Game related topics here.
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

State of game ?

Post by Zorathus »

Hi Guys

First of all a massive shout out to everyone keeping the game alive. I joined Mania back in the day when A3 India collapsed and Mania came to be (Kinda the time when after 165 we had a reset). Life happened and I drifted away from the game. The other day I was recalling about the good old Q vs T days. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent on Mania and the game is close to none when I try and look for a new MMORPG. Just curious, how is the state of game right now ? How many active players nowdays ? Any old players from 2009-2010 ?

~Zora
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: State of game ?

Post by [GM]Blade »

Hi! Welcome back.

You could find a lot of old players ingame. They are not very active on the Forums.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
untildeath07
Memora
Memora

Post by untildeath07 »

Hello i am new to this server...if any old players would help me for lvl up or if anyone can make lvling party pls invite me...
My char name is Darkmew(archer) lvl 23....just want someone to help so i can be dependent when i become high lvl...
THanks .
Last edited by untildeath07 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

untildeath07 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm Hello i am new to this server...if any old players would help me for lvl up or if anyone can make lvling party pls invite me...
My char name is Darkmew(archer) lvl 23....just want someone to help so i can be dependent when i become high lvl...
THanks .
Ask a mage to level you till level 70 by hunting in GP. After then, go to Torrbier/Nermar and take quest. Quest name : The evil spirits that i have caught before. This quest will get you till level 80. After that buy g5 kit and weapon from NPC or it maybe dropped in floor by someone. Go hunt in GP till level 100. After that take GP quest from Castle Manager of Temoz. Quest Name : Misery at Grnita. When you reach 110 level, you will be able to wear g8 set. Ask a H bosser to get u G8 parts and G8 Weapon. Get the g8 weapon to level 10 and g8 set to level 8 by asking him. Ask him to slot some little options in it. Then you're ready to go. Do the GP quest continously to make up levels after 100. When you take RB, keep on hunting in GP where you get only hunt exp till level 100. After then quest continously. You can reach RB 11 160 in a week or less.

Collect all Neri m, l and Ruby, Topaz, Sapphire in boxes and sell it to players. If you are lucky, you will even get Neri G from GP. Don't use all the Neri's for yourself as these are the sources of woonz.
1 neri m box = 100m
1 neri l box = 200m
1 neri g = 55m
Ruby/Topaz/Sapphire 1 box = 220m

Dont go for G9 kit or buy WD or any items till RB 11 160. You will need a hell lot of woonz (Nearly 8-9 bil for all RB's 1-11) for RB's and make sure you dont waste a penny. Also don't go for any parties because you won't get RTS or Neri's sufficiently for yoir rebirths.

But, if u can eshop you need not to worry about woonz. Whenever you go short of woonz, eshop any item and sell it. You will get enough woonz for your RB's. Join parties for faster levelling if any going on.

When you reach 11 160, go for Archer- EXP quest given by NPC Liora in Quanato. It will give you 2.5-3% for a single quest. But when you get parties, go for it. Parties are way more faster compared to questing for aura levels.

I hope this will be a guide to you and all the new players to the server.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne