Not Able To Communicate With Friends On Discord!

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
AustenWillms
Memora
Memora

Not Able To Communicate With Friends On Discord!

Post by AustenWillms »

Hello friends, I'm new here and this is my first post. Recently I encountered a major issue on Discord. On a daily basis, I need to communicate with my friends on Discord. However, I haven't been able to communicate with them since last night. I have no idea what could be the reason behind this. Is there anyone who can help me with this?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Not Able To Communicate With Friends On Discord!

Post by [GM]Blade »

Discord is a third party service. Try to look around the internet for the solution to your issue. Also, please let us know more details so that we can guide you accordingly.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
AustenWillms
Memora
Memora

Post by AustenWillms »

Thank you for your response. But I was able to resolve the issue by changing the output device. This article helped me to fix the issue. Sorry for the late reply.
Noradavis
Memora
Memora

Post by Noradavis »

On the Discord desktop app or website, click the Discord logo at the top of the leftmost sidebar. This is the Home button. Click the Friends tab at the top of the DIRECT MESSAGES sidebar,
space bar clicker then click the green Add Friend button. Enter their Discord username in the empty field, then click Send Friend Request.
In the user's profile menu, press the Send Friend Request button. This will send the user a new friend request. Once accepted, you can then press the Home icon in the top-left, then press the Friends tab to view your new friend. From there, you can send them messages, start a voice or video call, and more