We have 1x stats system in the server which is going to be discontinued sooner or later. 1x stats system had Sidhe Bossing Maps and many PvP centric events, maps, etc. which could give more fun compared to the High RB stats.
Disadvantages of High RB stats w.r.t Player vs. Player:
I) Insane HP Bars:
Taking Holy Knight class as an example;
An Aura 5 Character character can get 6 x 164 = 984 primary stats. As per G10 requirements of a Holy Knight, 583 points to be given to Strength and 434 points to be given in Dexterity. Default HK Stats 30 Str, 20 Dex, 25 Vital, 20 Mana. Required Stats for Str and Dex are 583 - 30 = 553 and 434 - 20 = 414 respectively. Points which can given to Vitality is 984 - (553 + 414) = 17 Stat Points. Default Stat points for HK is 25. For each level up, HK gets default +3 Stat Points in vitality ; By calculating for an a5 char 3 x 164 = 492 Stat Points. Total Primary Stat points for Vitality 25 + 17 + 492 = 534.
Now calculating HP Bar; 4 x 534 (Primary Stats) + 2500 (5 auras) + 1000 (G10 Set Option) + 600 (Robust Passive) + 320 (Redyan Ring) = 6556 (Total HP Bar in 1x Stats)
RB 12 gives +3600 primary stats which can increase HP Bar by 4 x 3600 = 14400.
Maximum HP Bar a HK can have in the server is 6556 + 14400 = 20956.
Approximate HP bars can be from 15k - 20k differing from player to player.
Players can use High Stat points as an advantage and be almost invincible (except rubal's elixar mage damage) which decreases fun.
Not only HK's can have advantage...but also other classes.
Currently, We take advantage of High RB Stats for bossing and the 1x stats for PvP as 1x stats have a real PvP experience of a3. But now, as it is going to be removed, my suggestions regarding stat points could improve PvP experience in game.
II) Unique Set option (+100 increase in stats) gives only a little advantage:
As players can have insane amount of HP bars (in 5 digit values), Attack and Defense (1.4k - 2k (defense) and 2k - 3k (attack power)), this option turns out to be near negligible in a high RB stats server.
My Suggestion to overcome this :
- For every Rebirth, increase the stats by +100 and not +300. For RB 1, +100; RB 2, +200.... ;RB 11, +1100 and RB 12, +1200.
By this maximum HP bar increase will be maximum 4 x 1200 = 4800 and not 14400.
- Increase unique set options from "+100 increase in stats" to "+400 increase in attack power and defense; +1000 increase in HP Bar. Increase G10 Set Option from "+1000 increase in HP Bar" to "+2500 increase in HP Bar"
- Note: Point 2 valid if and only if point 1 taken into consideration
Currently, only Redyan Ring is being used in the server the players. Other rings have lesser options compared to Redyan Ring.
- Make all other rings (Sirrid Ring, Billmade Ring, Kwaon Ring) options to +100 defense, Reduce MP consumption by 30%, Reduce Exhaustibility by 50% and +320 HP bar increase
- Make a requirement for Rings:
Kwaon Ring- Warrior Only
Redyan Ring- Mage Only
Billmade Ring- Holy Knight Only
Sirrid Ring- Archer Only
- Add a different additional option for each of the rings according to strength and weakness of the respective classes.
- To maintain the economy and price stability for the rings, make an exchange system for these rings in the game (Any E-shop Exclusive Ring) for a month so that players can choose whatever rings they wanted.
For example, if i had an Archer and have Redyan Ring currently, the exchange system should take my RR and give me Sirrid's Ring or whatever ring i choose among the 4.