Operational Policy for Chat Channel Use in the Game

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Operational Policy for Chat Channel Use in the Game

Post by Worldbeater »

Has the operational chat policy been officially retired as of two days ago? I am inquiring about this matter due to the observed lack of penalties for violations of chat policies in the past two days. A cursory review of the shout section on the Mania Discord seems to support this observation. It appears that neither shouts nor general messages are being thoroughly scanned for chat policy violations. Furthermore, it was noticed that there were instances of abuse last night, but action was only taken in the morning for a couple of violations and not others, creating the perception that the operational chat policy may have been retired.

I kindly request confirmation on the status of the chat policy and urge you to maintain consistency to avoid any confusion regarding the stance towards abuse
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Operational Policy for Chat Channel Use in the Game

Post by [GM]Olly »

Systems are being tested to improve prediction accuracy. The results may vary and will improve over time.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Worldbeater wrote: โ†‘Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:17 pm Has the operational chat policy been officially retired as of two days ago? I am inquiring about this matter due to the observed lack of penalties for violations of chat policies in the past two days. A cursory review of the shout section on the Mania Discord seems to support this observation. It appears that neither shouts nor general messages are being thoroughly scanned for chat policy violations. Furthermore, it was noticed that there were instances of abuse last night, but action was only taken in the morning for a couple of violations and not others, creating the perception that the operational chat policy may have been retired.

I kindly request confirmation on the status of the chat policy and urge you to maintain consistency to avoid any confusion regarding the stance towards abuse
New Chat system is working properly You can check Mate.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

There was a Q player who was banned for 60 days because of long-term abuse Temozians, and you still want to express that the GM is not neutral enough๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Not everyone has double standards or schizophrenia like you dude๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

**Eliteknight**: GM - It's a pain to activate mania+ every month
๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš