Future updates

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Future updates

Post by Worldbeater »

Greetings, Esteemed Game Masters,

In the vibrant realm of our gaming universe, where strategies intertwine and victories unfold, I stand before you with a question that ignites the curiosity of many like me. As we delve into the intricate fabric of our cherished game, a thought crosses my mind — a thought that speaks of evolution, innovation, and the boundless horizons of possibilities.

With profound respect for your creative genius, I venture to inquire: Could there possibly be a symphony of updates on the horizon? An orchestration of fresh experiences that shall enthrall our senses and stir the very essence of our gaming souls? As the sands of time draw us closer to the upcoming Mania Anniversary, I find myself daring to imagine the thrill of ESS infused with new rebirths, forged anew in the crucible of innovation. Could it be that new kits, weapons, and uncharted maps await our eager footsteps, promising unexplored adventures that shall etch themselves into the annals of our gaming odyssey?

While the constellations dance in anticipation above, I beseech you to consider the fervor of our gaming community — a collective of adventurers who thirst for novelty and thirst even more for the exhilaration of the unknown. With the tapestry of our virtual realm forever evolving, the chapters yet to be written hold the potential to become the stuff of legends, stories that we shall recount with gleaming eyes and spirited voices.

As the dawn of the Mania Anniversary approaches, could it be that a grand revelation awaits us? An unveiling that will redefine our journey and breathe new life into our pixels? With every heartbeat of our anticipation echoing in the virtual ether, I yearn for your insight into the cosmos of possibilities that shall shape the days to come.

With unwavering admiration for your dedication and visionary brilliance, I stand, humbly seeking the spark of your wisdom to illuminate our path ahead.

Ever in awe!
The WorldBeater B-)

xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Re: Future updates

Post by xiaobai »

First of all, Learn how to talk like a human😂

Even Shakespeare crawled out of the grave after reading your article😂

Don't you feel embarrassed🤣🤣
Last edited by xiaobai on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

Ah, it's always a pleasure to witness a jealousy-fueled attempt at humor. Your mastery of the English language is truly something to behold — I mean, who needs coherence and grammar, right?

As for your Shakespeare comparison, I can only imagine the Bard's bewilderment at the sorry state of your attempts.

Embarrassment? Darling, embarrassment is reserved for those who actually care about your opinions. Your envy-soaked quips are like a mosquito's annoying buzz – mildly irritating, but ultimately inconsequential. Keep striving for my level, though I fear you'll need a telescope to see it. 🕵️‍♂️🔭🤣
The WorldBeater B-)

xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Worldbeater wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:23 pm Ah, it's always a pleasure to witness a jealousy-fueled attempt at humor. Your mastery of the English language is truly something to behold — I mean, who needs coherence and grammar, right?

As for your Shakespeare comparison, I can only imagine the Bard's bewilderment at the sorry state of your attempts.

Embarrassment? Darling, embarrassment is reserved for those who actually care about your opinions. Your envy-soaked quips are like a mosquito's annoying buzz – mildly irritating, but ultimately inconsequential. Keep striving for my level, though I fear you'll need a telescope to see it. 🕵️‍♂️🔭🤣
Truly capable people don't need to emphasize and boast on their own at all. Apparently you are the complete opposite

Do you know why your essays seem so unnatural and incongruous? Just because your ability is far from enough, you can only fool your stratosphere or people who are lower than you😂

All your performances are what a person with extreme low self-esteem would do.
As the old saying goes, don’t do things beyond your ability and broaden your horizons😉

By the way remind you, The rich you pretend to be are just the rich imagined by the poor🙂
Last edited by xiaobai on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

Oh, absolutely! It's only natural that anything in English might sound unnatural when you've generously edited a mere four lines’ post a whopping six times. =)) After all, understanding a language that's not part of your "tribal" repertoire can be quite the feat, right? :))

I never explicitly declared myself as "rich" anywhere in my statements; I merely took the opportunity to address your financial circumstances. I can certainly understand how that hit a nerve, considering that my weekly income likely exceeds your family's annual earnings. However, I must regretfully inform you that shedding tears over this matter won't be an effective strategy to enhance your financial standing. 😂

When people like you talk about capabilities or self-esteem, it’s like a Chinese teaching an Indian how to enhance the size of nose. :yahoo: “Broadening the horizons” coming from someone who can’t open more than 25% of his eyes 👀

Courage? Can’t enter war maps in a game on 99% of the instances, stand in corner and cry like a li’l girl who has been molested.

Ah, you truly are the crown jewel of our entertainment, our designated joker available at our beck and call. Your knack for providing us with amusement knows no bounds – a true virtuoso of hilarity, if you will.

I suppose, for the time being, we've had our fill of your comedic offerings, but rest assured, we'll be sure to summon you for an encore performance when the mood strikes. Stay vigilant, as the spotlight could fall on you at any moment, dear Joker! 😂
Last edited by Worldbeater on Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The WorldBeater B-)

xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Worldbeater wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:10 am Oh, absolutely! It's only natural that anything in English might sound unnatural when you've generously edited a mere four lines’ post a whopping six times. =)) After all, understanding a language that's not part of your "tribal" repertoire can be quite the feat, right?

I never explicitly declared myself as "rich" anywhere in my statements; I merely took the opportunity to address your financial circumstances. I can certainly understand how that hit a nerve, considering that my weekly income likely exceeds your family's annual earnings. However, I must regretfully inform you that shedding tears over this matter won't be an effective strategy to enhance your financial standing. 😂

When people like you talk about capabilities or self-esteem, it’s like a Chinese teaching an Indian how to enhance the size of nose. :yahoo: “Broadening the horizons” coming from someone who can’t open more than 25% of his eyes 👀

Courage? Can’t enter war maps in a game on 99% of the instances, stand in corner and cry like a li’l girl who has been molested.

Ah, you truly are the crown jewel of our entertainment, our designated joker available at our beck and call. Your knack for providing us with amusement knows no bounds – a true virtuoso of hilarity, if you will.

I suppose, for the time being, we've had our fill of your comedic offerings, but rest assured, we'll be sure to summon you for an encore performance when the mood strikes. Stay vigilant, as the spotlight could fall on you at any moment, dear Joker!
You're too serious take it easy :D

It's true that" Rich "has nothing to do with your life . I can't argue with that :ymapplause:

Just like I said, people with extreme low self-esteem always rely on bragging to satisfy themselves :) Enjoy your choice
Last edited by xiaobai on Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

Worldbeater wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:10 am “Broadening the horizons” coming from someone who can’t open more than 25% of his eyes
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

Goldenfox you really miss the chance to be silent at all times, Your specialty is writing words that even you don't know the meaning ... :ymapplause: This is a forum, not a book of children's poems. =)) you talk, talk but you never say anything, :-@ stop embarrassing yourself in front of all the maniacs. :-bd :-bd
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

You missed the chance to be silent too :))
The WorldBeater B-)

johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

no one needs to open their eyes to kill a Temozian, even with closed eyes you can do it, if you are as rich as you say be the Santa Claus of Temoz buy candy and distribute it to your beloved city of Temoz , come back to reality , if it is difficult press TAB , this key has the power to show you the truth, try to play and have fun, don't be envious and bitter, try to change situations with your results not with your funny poems, I think that's all. good game my friend we meet on some map out there.
:twisted: Johnnyykill - Divergent :twisted:
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

johnnyykill wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:57 am Goldenfox you really miss the chance to be silent at all times, Your specialty is writing words that even you don't know the meaning ... :ymapplause: This is a forum, not a book of children's poems. =)) you talk, talk but you never say anything, :-@ stop embarrassing yourself in front of all the maniacs.
Just treat him as a joke

He thought his weird way of speaking would make him look superior, But it just makes him look awkward and ridiculous.
We all know it was due to his extreme low self-esteem 🤣

His life is a bragging game and he's ashamed and angry when it's revealed ;)
Last edited by xiaobai on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

your question about future updates and creation of new things, I advise you to study about the history of A3, it is a game of almost 20 years and that its original server was deactivated a long time ago, the efforts of the GM'S , has been admirable, they have already done a lot and are trying to do more for the beloved A3, but there is a very big and almost insurmountable wall, because they are not the creators of the game, but of the server, so you cannot create much, just edit some , because of the source code that is with the creators, otherwise do you think they wouldn't have made it already? so don't misjudge, or dare to criticize GMs for new things, congrats to GMS and project A3 for their efforts, this is the coolest RPG game I've ever played, and thanks to them it's still live... congrats and happy birthday to our server. :x :x :x
Last edited by johnnyykill on Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
:twisted: Johnnyykill - Divergent :twisted:
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

The question was for GM so let GMs respond don’t give free advise and please GTFO. :))
The WorldBeater B-)

Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

johnnyykill wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:21 am your question about future updates and creation of new things, I advise you to study about the history of A3, it is a game of almost 20 years and that its original server was deactivated a long time ago, the efforts of the GM'S , has been admirable, they have already done a lot and are trying to do more for the beloved A3, but there is a very big and almost insurmountable wall, because they are not the creators of the game, but of the server, so you cannot create much, just edit some , because of the source code that is with the creators, otherwise do you think they wouldn't have made it already? so don't misjudge, or dare to criticize GMs for new things, congrats to GMS and project A3 for their efforts, this is the coolest RPG game I've ever played, and thanks to them it's still live... congrats and happy birthday to our server. :x :x :x

Mistake: "your question"
Correction: "You're asking"

Mistake: "it is a game of almost 20 years"
Correction: "It's a game that's almost 20 years old"

Mistake: "that its original server was deactivated a long time ago"
Correction: "and its original server was deactivated a long time ago"

Mistake: "the efforts of the GM'S"
Correction: "the efforts of the GMs"

Mistake: "GM'S"
Correction: "GMs"

Mistake: "has been admirable"
Correction: "have been admirable"

Mistake: "they have already done a lot and are trying to do more for the beloved A3"
Correction: "they've already achieved a lot and are striving to do more for beloved A3"

Mistake: "but there is a very big and almost insurmountable wall"
Correction: "However, there's a significant and nearly insurmountable obstacle"

Mistake: "because they are not the creators of the game, but of the server, so you cannot create much, just edit some"
Correction: "because they aren't the creators of the game, only of the server, so their ability to create is limited; they can only make some edits"

Mistake: "because of the source code that is with the creators"
Correction: "due to the source code being held by the creators"

Mistake: "otherwise do you think they wouldn't have made it already?"
Correction: "Otherwise, do you think they wouldn't have already accomplished it?"

Mistake: "so don't misjudge, or dare to criticize GMs for new things"
Correction: "So please refrain from misjudging or criticizing GMs for new features"

Mistake: "congrats to GMS and project A3 for their efforts"
Correction: "Congratulations to GMS and Project A3 for their dedication"

Mistake: "this is the coolest RPG game I've ever played"
Correction: "In my opinion, this is the most captivating RPG game I've ever played"

Mistake: "and thanks to them it's still live"
Correction: "and thanks to them, it's still alive"

Learn before you preach :))
The WorldBeater B-)

Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

xiaobai wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:57 am Just treat him as a joke

He thought his weird way of speaking would make him look superior, But it just makes him look awkward and ridiculous.
We all know it was due to his extreme low self-esteem 🤣

His life is a bragging game and he's ashamed and angry when it's revealed ;)
Your IQ is lesser than the circumference of your eyes, read this and cry hard :)) :))

Mistake: "Just treat him as a joke"
Correction: "Just treat him like a joke"

Mistake: "He thought his weird way of speaking would make him look superior, But it just makes him look awkward and ridiculous."
Correction: "He thought his weird way of speaking would make him appear superior, but it just makes him seem awkward and ridiculous."

Mistake: "We all know it was due to his extreme low self-esteem 🤣"
Correction: "We all know it's due to his extremely low self-esteem 🤣"

Mistake: "His life is a bragging game and he's ashamed and angry when it's revealed ;)"
Correction: "His life is a game of bragging, and he's ashamed and angry when it's exposed ;)"
The WorldBeater B-)