Hp Candy cooldown and game stuck

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Hp Candy cooldown and game stuck

Post by Worldbeater »

I've noticed this a few times already :

When in map, if you place and keep your cursor on HP candy when it is on cooldown, as soon as the cooldown is over, the game freezes totally. Please note that I'm not talking about right clicking or left clicking on HP Candies, it's merely positioning the cursor on HP Candy when it is in cooldown until it comes out of cooldown.

This happened 7 out of 10 times in successive trials at my end. Not sure if anyone else has faced this / tried this. If this is really the case, the cooldown timer or mechanism is broken on Hp Candies! In case you aren't facing this issue and need links to clips that I recorded when I faced this issue, kindly let me know.

Best!
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Hp Candy cooldown and game stuck

Post by [GM]Olly »

Zip the files in bugreport folder and mail to support in a GDrive link. I will have a look.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:27 pm Zip the files in bugreport folder and mail to support in a GDrive link. I will have a look.
I can understand you introducing a 30-sec cooldown on HP Candies as none of the war participants from Quanato can afford buying HP candies. One of the effects of HP Candy cooldown is that it has become purely a game of numbers.

However, it doesn't make a difference to wars because T was pawning Q in wars before the CD and is still pawning after the CD. Please fix this bug of client freezing and crashing.

As far as the bug report folder goes, it's empty and the client crashed once again few minutes back as soon as HP Candy cooldown got over.

Here is the link to youtube video :

https://youtu.be/apT5GMbKxSk
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

Full check your client. It seems some client files are missing/corrupt from your installation. The description of the HP candy should look like this.

Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:42 am Full check your client. It seems some client files are missing/corrupt from your installation. The description of the HP candy should look like this.

That’s exactly how the description looks initially.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

Prepare Your Inventory: Ensure you have at least 2 HP candies ready to use (out of the storage box in your inventory)

Engage the Enemy: Enter any map and start battling creeps to continuously reduce your HP.

Initiate HP Candy Cooldown: Consume an HP candy. As it goes on cooldown, hover your cursor over the next one and keep it there.

Observe the Crash: Wait for the cooldown to end. The client should crash or freeze, and you might notice the HP candy's description change momentarily.

For verification, I recommend recording the session to review the issue post-crash.

Note: I've thoroughly checked my client and even tried reinstalling the game to ensure no files were corrupted or missing, but the issue persists.

If you’re able to replicate this issue following these steps, or if it doesn’t occur for you, please share your experience.
The WorldBeater B-)

andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Hi Gm please have a look on other side of aspect. This guy was using edited client even after patch was released showing updated candy restrictions. I belief many of such folks have been using edited client providing them some benefits in combat
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Worldbeater wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:11 pm I can understand you introducing a 30-sec cooldown on HP Candies as none of the war participants from Quanato can afford buying HP candies. One of the effects of HP Candy cooldown is that it has become purely a game of numbers.

However, it doesn't make a difference to wars because T was pawning Q in wars before the CD and is still pawning after the CD. Please fix this bug of client freezing and crashing.

As far as the bug report folder goes, it's empty and the client crashed once again few minutes back as soon as HP Candy cooldown got over.

Here is the link to youtube video :

https://youtu.be/apT5GMbKxSk
@Worldbeater / Perfectstorm could you please let us know which client are you using? Is it Mania team approved Client or Some edited client
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

andhakanun wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:49 am @Worldbeater / Perfectstorm could you please let us know which client are you using? Is it Mania team approved Client or Some edited client
I know your name contains "andha" - what I didn't know is you are really ANDHA in life.

Only a blind person can miss out seeing the cooldown in HP Candy which is clearly visible in the video.

I see you haven't included your IGN in your post and that's because you are ashamed of your identity. I usually refrain from replying to such people who lack confidence to accept even their in-game identity. Given your lack of confidence and poor communication skills, you are either Draugr or Lordofarcher, either case, I'd like to maintain my standards because even my servants earn more than both of you combined :))

Get your eye and more importantly your brain checked up, send me the bill because I know you cannot afford as you've been begging game people for INR 1000. =))

Cry out your heart after taking this insult and don't expect me to reply ever. :D
The WorldBeater B-)

Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

[GM]Olly wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:42 am Full check your client. It seems some client files are missing/corrupt from your installation. The description of the HP candy should look like this.

Hi GM Olly is it possible to use old version of client / different client after new client.has been pushed from your side?

This video is 2 days old i guess and how can his candy dont show cool down restrictions which you are talking.

Please let us know possible reasons. Thanks
[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

Worldbeater wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:59 am
If you’re able to replicate this issue following these steps, or if it doesn’t occur for you, please share your experience.
I was unable to replicate this issue. The cooldown text always appears for me and I haven't had any other reports of the same issue. The issue would be widespread since HP candy is a commonly used item, but I haven't received any reports so far except for yours.

I would request you to provide a full video with the text appearing (if it does) till the moment there is a crash.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:31 pm I was unable to replicate this issue. The cooldown text always appears for me and I haven't had any other reports of the same issue. The issue would be widespread since HP candy is a commonly used item, but I haven't received any reports so far except for yours.

I would request you to provide a full video with the text appearing (if it does) till the moment there is a crash.
The answer to all your questions is in this 23 days old video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxxp4r_ksI

You can see the text appearing normal initially and then changing leading to crash. I recommend watching it in 0.50x
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

[GM]Olly wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:27 pm Zip the files in bugreport folder and mail to support in a GDrive link. I will have a look.
Please provide the files in the bugreport folder as requested earlier.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:02 am Please provide the files in the bugreport folder as requested earlier.
Sir - I had deleted the entire A3 mania folder just to rule out any corrupt file issue. My bug report folder doesn’t have files. Is there a way to retrieve old bug report folder?
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

Next time when this happens, submit the bugreport folder files.
[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

UPDATE: We are currently investigating this issue. If you have more information or clear steps to reproduce the issue, please write back to us either in this topic or as an email.