Outdoor KH wars

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Outdoor KH wars

Post by rooney8 »

i wud like to suggest an outdoor kh war event.............

its like pair up two khs ........ ask them to come to a map of high difficulty like Paratopis.................

lock the map for normal players once both the KHs are ther...................they ll hav their war in the Temple like ruin of Paratopis............they hav to fight within the temple radius.......... if a member of 1 kh tpes back to town he cant come back as the map is locked and the kh is down by 1 person.......the last man standing wins and so does his kh...............they ll hav to fight when the creeps are all around them.................the winning kh proceeds to the next round.....................in d next round they fight another kh i another map like in the s4 Khainen room wid abt 4 Phams and Khainenes is between the war.....and 1 GM supervises each battle................

it can b like------- ( taking KH A as the winner of the outdoor war event )

1st Round-KH A vs KH B - Denneherr center

2nd Round-KH A vs KH D - Paratopis temple

quaterfinal-KH A vs KH C - in the centtre of GP with abt 30 Graybones around them :D

Semifinal- KH A vs KH F - in d centre of Spatokia ...( in that huge ditch )

Final - KH A vs KH E - in d centre of Pulenyl( water GOD boss map )

Winning KH gets like 2b wzz for each member or else like 2 Boxes of Ujs/Sjs/Ljs each :D

Hope u guys like this -----------i know its tough for u GM guys to organise this but think abt it.....its gonna b a lot of fun 8-)
Last edited by rooney8 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ha ha ha get jealous wid this 1 abv 1 :D
Ass4ult
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Re: Outdoor KH wars

Post by Ass4ult »

Good idea. But in this event only aura chars would be benefitted. And non-auras...would die very easily.

And after having a look at the present game condition , there are more of non-auras than auras!
And also for ex. take Maniacs Kh...just see the member of that kh.
All these would cause imbalance to the idea.

If GMs can modify it abit n organize it, it would be gr8!

Newayzz...lets others also give their views on this suggestion.
Image Image
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

wow amazing plan... but can gm make this happen???
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

well.. even if Maniacs r full of auras then it means they r deservin and best kh.... so tht cant be an idea to turn down the event... but yeah non auras wont enjoy it... btw sexc idea
rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

well gMs can do 1 thing by saying a date of the event which must b atleast 10 days b fore it so that KH players can lvl up fast ;) What say huh?

Wher r my rep points =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) B-) =)) =))

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

good idea, can b implemented,
and I dnt think nething wrng if a kh is full of auras, it jst proves tht the kh is d best
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

m still w8ing for GM Scar's approval or atleast a reply

Greendragon
Tizor
Tizor

Post by Greendragon »

seksy seksy idea!!! GM's... pls implement this :)
How many aura chars in a kh shouldnt really a matter. Work hard n u can get ur char to aura too... and moreover dont worry about the names in Maniacs.. they have the noobest hk ever :D ie, GD :)
IGN:- Greendragon
IGC:- Holy Knight
IGKH:- Maniacs
IGT:- Quanato
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

+1 :P
rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

thanks guys...........but m still w8ing for GM Scar........i guess hes very busy

nitesha3a3a3
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by nitesha3a3a3 »

gud idea
but abt bosses spawn which u said should me modified a bit as if 30 grabon spawn thn even auraa 5 HP bar will dance like any thing ............. and so on of other bosses but ya the idea is unique and its very impreive also

:P

ROCK ON

IGN - Jorujaan
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

why not something like TOD??? but in normal map..... 1st stage... all KHs in 1 map together.. we start wid s4 phams.... after some time limit... whoever is alive stay in the map... and then statues r introduced.... again after time limit... graybones... then khaineins.... or we can hav H map bosses b4 introducin greybones... wat say guys??

IGN AnikeTorA
rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

@AnikeTorA

its also gud...................... but think u said all the kh together which will spoil the fun................if they r put in rounds it will b better....................ther r i guess abt 22 or 21 khs...........so we can put 1 kh to get a By...i.e...they pass into the next round without a battle against another kh as ther is an odd no. of khs.........
still many do not risk for getteing a TOD and using it coz it has abt 75% chance of fail and no 1 wud risk it on a uni or g9 or g 10 wep.....................rewards are of GMs to choose...............i know if this event is introduced its gonna b popular becoz of u guys :D ;) popular taking part in a noob thing makes the noob thing also popular ;) :D

deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

rooney, u misunderstood him, by TOD he didnt mean treasure of destruction, but tower of desire, the event in a3india, whr all the players appear black, and cant communicate to ne player except wid 5ks
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
madmanzrocks

Post by madmanzrocks »

im not talkin of ne TOD... im talkin of normal map... and the question will be of survival... and if all the KHs r thr thn it will be the survival for all... the best KH is also not only powerfull in sense of strength but also politically.... so if any KH has good repo wid other KHs thn they all can together eliminate other KH... hope u get my point... if its by 2 teams per round then i kno the winners... everyone can predict thm...@ rooney

yeah something lik TOd in the sense of levels which get harder... but not players appearin black... player shud be visible