Windows 11 problem maybe?

No Non-Game related topics here.
vehlasarpanch
Memora
Memora

Windows 11 problem maybe?

Post by vehlasarpanch »

Yola amigos. I have recently logged back in mania. Everything worked superbly from downloading client to running the game. But my game just exits after 2-3 mins. Like it crashes. I have tried all the solutions in regards to changing the compatibility of the a3exe file to old windows 7 and 8 but nothing seems to work. My pc is equipped with RTX 3080 and windows 11. i dont think that configuration is the problem. On the other hand my laptop which is old and has 1050 nvidia graphics card is perfectly able to run a3 with no crashes. I would be glad if anyone has any solution or pointers as to what is the problem.
P.S my laptop has windows 10. (am not sure if this is windows related problem)
Ishida
Memora
Memora

Re: Windows 11 problem maybe?

Post by Ishida »

Windows 11 shouldn't be an issue there. No need to change compatibility. Try reinstalling .net 2.0
[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

Please reach out to the support team. They will investigate and provide you a solution.
vehlasarpanch
Memora
Memora

Post by vehlasarpanch »

Ishida wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:17 am Windows 11 shouldn't be an issue there. No need to change compatibility. Try reinstalling .net 2.0
Thank you brother . I unwittingly updated .net few days back and it has worked since then. That was the problem. Ty gm for looking out. Cheers