Check Screen and server lag/freeze PS

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Check Screen and server lag/freeze PS

Post by Worldbeater »

@GM - I've already reported in the past regarding screen freezing and lagging on usage of HP candies.

Kindly check the screen lag / freeze during H1 war today (14th October 2023). Screens of many folks from Temoz lagged during the same time. Kindly check whether it is because of candy cooldown bug which isn't resolved or whether it is because of some unfair software usage by Quanato as they've done in the past too.

Here's the link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMOGRDnTRM
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Check Screen and server lag/freeze PS

Post by [GM]Olly »

We won't consider it a bug if you are the only person facing it. You didn't provide the bugreport files as I have asked earlier either.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:22 pm We won't consider it a bug if you are the only person facing it. You didn't provide the bugreport files as I have asked earlier either.
In my previous message, I'd like to emphasize two key points:

I've made it clear that several other Temozians encountered the same issue. To name a few, Jagdamb and Blackedraw also faced this problem. Feel free to reach out to them to confirm their experiences with this issue.

I understand that you require the bug report folder. However, at the moment, there are no files in the bug report folder because the client didn't crash. Instead, the screen froze for 3-5 seconds and then returned to normal. I promise to send you the bug report as soon as the client crashes or generates one.

In the meantime, I kindly request that you investigate and resolve this bug, which is clearly visible in the video. Over the past decade of playing Mania, such issues have only arisen since the introduction of the HP Candy cooldown.
Last edited by Worldbeater on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The WorldBeater B-)

whatamidoing
Memora
Memora

Post by whatamidoing »

That seems like a graphic card issue. I believe the screen freezed for a moment not while you were ingame but later, while editing the video.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

whatamidoing wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:40 am That seems like a graphic card issue. I believe the screen freezed for a moment not while you were ingame but later, while editing the video.
Listen up, you anonymous keyboard warrior, if you ever want a response and can muster even an ounce of belief in your flimsy claims, muster the courage to post with your real identity. Stop cowering behind your IGN like a timid mouse.

Your IGN disguise is a glaring neon sign of your frustration with your insipid life. Let's be perfectly clear: that video is as unedited as your feeble attempts at wit. Such intricacies are beyond the grasp of call center drones and B.Com washouts who seem to find their only solace in the realm of pixelated fantasies.

But here's the kicker, my friend – no amount of fake accounts crying out in unison will alter your pathetically shallow existence. So go ahead and have your melodramatic breakdown, just don't expect any more replies to your crying spells. 😂
Last edited by Worldbeater on Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

You don't have to be so rude towards someone trying to help you out. It does seem like a graphic card issue to me too provided you are also recording the video at the same time.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

[GM]Olly wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:19 pm You don't have to be so rude towards someone trying to help you out. It does seem like a graphic card issue to me too provided you are also recording the video at the same time.
First, I wasn’t recording that time, I used an auto back record shortcut. That means that feature is always on. How can it be a graphic card issue when it happened with multiple people at the same time? What is the probability of a graphic card issue popping up for multiple players at the same time?

Second, why would someone conceal their in-Game identity if they were really trying to help out? I see it as just another noob id who is trying to ridicule the situation like many others who keep on disturbing the conversation chain from time to time. It’s evident from the fact that the noob id says the game didn’t freeze/lag but when I was clipping the video from the original full length video of 5 mins, it lagged.
Last edited by Worldbeater on Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The WorldBeater B-)

whatamidoing
Memora
Memora

Post by whatamidoing »

Unfortunately, AI and other modes of automation have made us humans, handicapped. One is not even able to enjoy something that is coined just a mere game. Such a shame.
Streak
Memora
Memora

Post by Streak »

@GM, even I have faced the same issue twice.
Kindly advise what needs to be done.

Thanks!
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Two days ago, I also faced the similar problem.

Regards,
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang