Doona GodMode Hack

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
DemonsGod
Memora
Memora

Doona GodMode Hack

Post by DemonsGod »

Click The LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HwaIlH0kB4

I am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue that has been negatively impacting the gaming experience within A3 Mania. I have recently encountered a player by the name of "Doona" who is evidently utilizing a game hack known as " Rapone Unlimited," specifically the GOD mode feature that grants the player immunity and renders them invulnerable to any damage.

Player Information:
IGN: Doona
Game Name: A3 Mania
Played by many Q players
This unfair advantage not only disrupts the balance of the game but also creates an unpleasant and frustrating environment for other players who are trying to enjoy the game legitimately. The GOD mode feature, allowing Doona to receive 0 damage, significantly undermines the integrity of the gaming experience for everyone involved.

I kindly request that the necessary actions be taken promptly to address this issue and rectify the unfair advantage that Doona is currently exploiting. This may include thorough investigation, disciplinary measures, or any other appropriate actions deemed necessary by your moderation and support teams.

Additionally, I strongly urge you to consider implementing measures to block all characters played by the IP address associated with Doona's account or any other IP addresses where this character has logged in. This will help prevent the spread of unfair advantages and maintain a fair gaming environment for all users.
Permanent block means "never release character's played by those IP address" with or without penalty.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Please keep me informed about the steps taken to address this concern.
@GMSCAR
@GMBLADE
@GMSHOCK
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Doona GodMode Hack

Post by [GM]Blade »

We have posted a notice on discord. I am quoting the same
Today, we been made aware of a potential issue with God Larcs that would cause the effect to not finish correctly under certain circumstances, causing the effect of the larc to stay active even after the effect and cooldown has completed. We believe this is a regression bug which has occurred during yesterday's maintenance when we made some changes to the cooldown calculation logic. We are currently investigating the issue by taking it up with the players involved to find out how to reproduce the issue. In the meantime, we have disabled all the Larcs with cooldowns until a proper fix is in place.
We have taken up the issue with the player involved and we are currently investigating the issue. We have disabled items with cooldowns (God Larcs, Elixirs) till a fix is in place.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

If you have such normal thinking ability, you will understand that no one would be stupid enough to use such an obvious cheat to get himself banned :)
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

From the past until now, Temoz has made it sound as if T’s decline was caused by GM.

The fact is that Ts always only thinks of themselves. Even if they had twice as many active players as Q a year ago, there are no people willing to fight or even use candies and god lacs. Instead, they mock those opponents who use these items.
This makes Temoz side no different than dead. There are many people but never participate in WAR but farming 24*7

After WB joined them, all Q already knew that they would eventually fighting among themselves.
A town is divided into three major factions.Each of the leader is an extremely toxic person and among them are a group of greedy people.
But in the end, they blamed the problem on the GM again, and even tried to threaten the GM with their departure every time...

TEMOZ is dead a long time ago, and it was caused by yourselves. Don’t doubt it, and don’t make any excuses.

Learn to review yourself,Q obviously doesn't need any CHEAT or Hack to counter T.

You guys are the CHANLLEGER from beginning to end.
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:52 am ...Q obviously doesn't need any CHEAT or Hack to counter T...
Watch the video again, Doona is Q.
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Hardhitters wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 pm Watch the video again, Doona is Q.
ha ha ha ha, no one can explain to STUDY.gif :)) =))

He knows only how to humiliate someone who raised this concern to GMs. :-@
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
DemonsGod
Memora
Memora

Post by DemonsGod »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:34 am We have posted a notice on discord. I am quoting the same

We have taken up the issue with the player involved and we are currently investigating the issue. We have disabled items with cooldowns (God Larcs, Elixirs) till a fix is in place.
Dear GM Blade,

I appreciate the prompt response and transparency in addressing the issue related to God Larcs in the recent game update. It is reassuring to see the team's dedication to resolving potential bugs and maintaining a fair gaming environment for all players.

Understanding that such issues can arise during maintenance and updates, I want to express my gratitude for your immediate action in investigating and taking steps to rectify the situation. Disabling all Larcs with cooldowns until a proper fix is implemented demonstrates a commitment to ensuring the integrity of the game.

Moreover, considering that this issue was found in the presence of T Players, I kindly request a comprehensive bug check to identify and address any other potential bugs that might exist in the game. This proactive approach will help maintain a stable and enjoyable gaming experience for all users.

In addition to your current actions, I kindly request that you also check for any instances of Speedgear being used without notice. It's important to ensure a comprehensive examination of potential exploits to maintain a level playing field for all users.

Moreover, I would like to suggest freezing the player responsible for exploiting the God Larcs until a detailed explanation is provided. This measure would ensure accountability and prevent any further disruption caused by the exploit.

Please keep the player community informed about the progress and expected timelines for the resolution. As a player, I value the efforts of the development and support teams in maintaining a positive gaming experience. Thank you for your diligence and dedication to providing a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.
DemonsGod
Memora
Memora

Post by DemonsGod »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 am If you have such normal thinking ability, you will understand that no one would be stupid enough to use such an obvious cheat to get himself banned :)
Don't give your justification here; if it was you playing Doona, then talk or ask him to respond here.

Sure, you have more chars to play, so no worries about getting banned 1 char for fun.

If this were to happen by the T player, your reaction would be on a different level.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 pm Watch the video again, Doona is Q.
"If you have such normal thinking ability, you will understand that no one would be stupid enough to use such an obvious cheat to get himself banned :)"

Also read again what I said. Of course I mean if you have normal thinking ability
Last edited by xiaobai on Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Gon wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:02 pm ha ha ha ha, no one can explain to STUDY.gif :)) =))

He knows only how to humiliate someone who raised this concern to GMs. :-@
Humiliate😂 I didn't expect that my casual words would hurt you so much.
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:20 pm Humiliate I didn't expect that my casual words would hurt you so much.
Dude, you proved it. Now, don't ask me what. :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
IGKH = Cobra Gang
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Gon wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:19 pm Dude, you proved it. Now, don't ask me what. :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Stop revealing your shortcomings😂I doubt you dont even know what you are talking about.
What shames you is reality, the facts, the truth , not me..
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:18 pm "If you have such normal thinking ability, you will understand that no one would be stupid enough ....

Q are stupid, every Q like Doona who uses hack are stupid

And you, who speak in favour of these people are number 1 stupid :-bd
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

DemonsGod wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:09 pm Don't give your justification here; if it was you playing Doona, then talk or ask him to respond here.

Sure, you have more chars to play, so no worries about getting banned 1 char for fun.

If this were to happen by the T player, your reaction would be on a different level.
Double standards are Temoz’s patent

If T encountered this situation, what would be your reaction? ;)

At least I can be sure that if this happens to Temoz, no Q will continue to cry after the GM gives a reply.

I hope you can continue to maintain your elegance and politeness.
Don't start bullying everyone and even the GM as you always do if things don't go your way.
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

xiaobai wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:32 pm Double standards are Temoz’s patent

If T encountered this situation, what would be your reaction? ;)

At least I can be sure that if this happens to Temoz, no Q will continue to cry after the GM gives a reply.

I hope you can continue to maintain your elegance and politeness.
Don't start bullying everyone and even the GM as you always do if things don't go your way.
Have you been able to read his comment? :-\ X( Why are you showing you are from Quanto? :-@
IGKH = Cobra Gang