Doona GodMode Hack

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Re: Doona GodMode Hack

Post by xiaobai »

Gon wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:06 am Have you been able to read his comment? :-\ X( Why are you showing you are from Quanto? :-@
No one knows what you want to express .. This is why you can only be a game farmer
[GM]Olly
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Olly »

Hi all,

This issue is caused for items with cooldowns when you have a cooldown item active and you travel across maps, the difference in server clocks hosting the episode maps causes cooldown to get stuck when the cooldown of the item finishes exactly during when you are in a loading screen. This is more of a operating system bug than a game bug. We will adjust the server time clocks during Friday maintenance and sync them with NTP servers which should fix this issue.
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

[GM]Olly wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:12 pm Hi all,

This issue is caused for items with cooldowns when you have a cooldown item active and you travel across maps, the difference in server clocks hosting the episode maps causes cooldown to get stuck when the cooldown of the item finishes exactly during when you are in a loading screen. This is more of a operating system bug than a game bug. We will adjust the server time clocks during Friday maintenance and sync them with NTP servers which should fix this issue.
The same way Blood Thirst of Warrior & High Cruise dont work when you travel from Sidhe to Hatrel & Vice versa!
If we dont refresh those skills and start fighting or killing creeps then we can see the difference and think that something is wrong!

Also Doona needs to be a GM in order to use the bugs so openly eh? GmOlly was it you or GmBlade? :p Just kidding though!
No one will be foolish enough to use bugs so openly in A3 these days as many have recording on.

I remember an instance where we had free PK on in P2 & S1 with NC war rules. A T hk was razzed and killed and he howled all day that how can he be razzed in these maps when he didnt even gave a 1st hit!!! And he accused the GMs of giving a bug to do so to Q!

There was this another instance when a A5 mage of T was staffing my char and gave 3-4 0 hits and tps and then shouts from town that I was using Rapone even though her partner warrior was getting continuous non zeroes!

And many Ts who asked me if there is a special bug that activates at Rb8, 163! Not to mention that T Hk who openly cried in shouts that "GMs are favoring Goldenarrows to get kills so that T players invest money in Dex"! Same shout he made for other Q players also! Many Ts tagged in on that!

Then there was another program glitch (randomly happened) wherein a player when Rc Pk'd used to fire arrows like a machine gun and whoever saw it used to think it was a bug! The Gms later removed that bug and I have not seen it since then...

And then there was this tech skill bug which when used on opponent used to make him sort of immune to all damage for a couple of minutes (again it was random tech bug) which was again later removed by the GMs in the updates.......

Crux of the matter is ... wait for GMs to make official announcement of fixing that tech bug of GL and if it happens against T then you can definitely question the GMs about that but till then it can be ignored and the game be played normally by all!

This post is not intended to flame anyone but I have been receiving this "Bugger Tag" since I first made Rainbow and which got carried forward to Goldenarrows! :)

Regards
Goldenarrows!
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Goldenarrows wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:36 pm
Also Doona needs to be a GM in order to use the bugs so openly eh? GmOlly was it you or GmBlade?
Kidding ke naam pe GM ka le rha? Chutiya free ka mania khelta reh chupchap