@Gms regarding fat Belly SnowMan Event!

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

@Gms regarding fat Belly SnowMan Event!

Post by Goldenarrows »

Hi Gms,

pls start the SM event early this year as I am finding the environment getting dull without T players :(

If you think item saturation can be a problem then you can stop the event on every alternate day, provided the event starts as early as next week :D

But pls keep PK on this time :P

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Re: @Gms regarding fat Belly SnowMan Event!

Post by Hardhitters »

Why you are not interested in eshop discount events? Aur kitni bhik mangke khelega? Free me mania bohot khel liya tu, abb Thora eshop bhi karle
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:58 am Why you are not interested in eshop discount events? Aur kitni bhik mangke khelega? Free me mania bohot khel liya tu, abb Thora eshop bhi karle
:)) Dont cry dont cry!!! :))
The question was addressed to GMs though!

Instead of flaming me why dont you beg to the Gms, as always, to keep PK off at T town side during SM Event and collect whatever stuffs you can get for FREEEEEEEE :-bd

And you go ahead and post a topic asking the Gms for eshop discount! Well should I assume that you are begging me to do so? :P
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

So called Q's .... Bhok mat be, bhik bhi mat mang, kitna aur free ka snowman marega and items collect karega, farmar mentality se nikal thora...eshop karle bhikhari archer
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

=)) =)) =)) :)) :))
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Ha aise hi emoji deta reh , and free me farming karta reh
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:48 pm Ha aise hi emoji deta reh , and free me farming karta reh
The eshop discount event has passed 😂 But you beggars can’t even afford the discounted price, so you ignore this event and even think it hasn’t happened yet :ymapplause:

The real beggar is that the price of the eshop items has been reduced from 2500 to 1000. But You are still openly begging GM to give you a better deal. I strongly doubt that all Temoz don’t know what they have done😂
Attachments
IMG_1683.jpeg
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

I atleast asked for something which will amount to eshop. Ye bhakmange free ka snowman event ka puch rha.

Side leta reh tu, tu bhi double standard hai
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:57 pm I atleast asked for something which will amount to eshop. Ye bhakmange free ka snowman event ka puch rha.

Side leta reh tu, tu bhi double standard hai
There are 9 different sets of costumes in Eshop, and you call 4set a bundle offer..If you are not a beggar, then what a beggar is😂😂

You reek of beggars, even your thoughts...
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

This is not called Double standards😂

It’s that you beggars are too "sensitive" to the word "Eshop"
"Farm".

When someone asks anything about events, you connect them with Eshop 😂
When others are bossing, you think that others are fighting for bread just like you.

Don’t you understand that all your responses are obviously caused by your extremely low self-esteem😂
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:03 pm There are 9 different sets of costumes in Eshop, and you call 4set a bundle offer..
Yes I have a fair share of my experience of how a bundle works, you say whatever you want to say begger

You beg of people's reply do you know that? :))

No one replies to you messages lately, ever wondered why? Cause no one has time for your self obsessed dialogues...

After all you have to understand, this server don't evolves around you...get a life. It's a mmo , bahave like one of its member, not a GM :-bd Cause you are not one :))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:58 pm Yes I have a fair share of my experience of how a bundle works, you say whatever you want to say begger

You beg of people's reply do you know that? :))

No one replies to you messages lately, ever wondered why? Cause no one has time for your self obsessed dialogues...

After all you have to understand, this server don't evolves around you...get a life. It's a mmo , bahave like one of its member, not a GM :-bd Cause you are not one :))
I just said Temoz don’t even know what they have done😂
You’ve proven it again now with burning "REPLY"😂

Also your EXPERIENCE once again proves that you are a pure beggar😂

And I never mentioned that this game revolves around me, but you Temoz always bring it up😂

3 Slaps in a row😂😂
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

You Temoz always describe me as like God, you shouldn’t put the blame on me..

I am indeed an average player.
The difference from you T beggars is that I never brag, and I will not spend just a small amount of money to treat myself as the boss of the GM like u beggars.

I don't like to mention the exact amount, but you just spend 4k and think you bought a lot ..
Your low self-esteem and poverty are revealed by yourself. This cannot be blamed on me.

You could just ignore me from the beginning 😂 Every time I slap you guys until you turn into a swollen pig’s head and then you start saying We dont reply you / ignored etc etc

That's why you are Temozian😂😂
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 pm
I don't like to mention the exact amount, but you just spend 4k and think you bought a lot ..

That's why you are Temozian😂😂
I wonder how you come to know that :) tell me that first :-bd

And since you know how much everyone is donating, kindly do share the amount of Q's donation, specially of GoldenArrow =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:46 am I wonder how you come to know that :) tell me that first :-bd
"Please gm please give me some discount of 4 set of costume" 😂😂 Im going purchase a lot "4k value" I need BULK discount😂
Also don't keep replying me as u said :ymapplause: