15th Anniversary Rules

Items will be auctioned here by GMs for ingame Wz.
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Re: 15th Anniversary Rules

Post by Hardhitters »

Everyone already came to knows who is a begger, your desperation to win the bid is the proof for that

#thook ke chaat =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:50 am Everyone already came to knows who is a begger, your desperation to win the bid is the proof for that

#thook ke chaat =))

And you are one of those people who can't win the bid and begging for compensation. 🤣🤣

Logic
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

I didn't placed any bid, I have everything auction has to offer

Funny to see you in the auctions, who claim to have so much stuffs (begged apparently =)) )

#thook ke chaat
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:59 am I didn't placed any bid, I have everything auction has to offer

Funny to see you in the auctions, who claim to have so much stuffs (begged apparently =)) )

#thook ke chaat
I didnt place any bid " in this begging forum account" 😂

We all know that
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Forum posting time restrictions apply to everyone, not just you guys. Everyone is on equal terms.

If GM wants to compensate those people, please publicly compensate All 23:59 00:00 people who bid but did not win. And I would say it's fair
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:26 am Forum posting time restrictions apply to everyone, not just you guys. Everyone is on equal terms.

If GM wants to compensate those people, please publicly compensate All 23:59 00:00 people who bid but did not win. And I would say it's fair
Dada, ur missing something , let me explain once clearly,
many Ppl Made bid in the last minute, But u should make bidding and 11:59 and again be able to post another bid in seconds gap, by watching others bid { just in seconds gap it did not allowed me } and as for me my another bid was posted 2nd date 00:00 time, means { i made bid my 2 to 5 seconds gap ) that is why forum did not allowed me, to bid instantly. and i took picture of it and sent mail also.
if the image was captured with date and time also. { that means i must have posted my bid before 00:00 time } if forum allowed me means, my bid would be in correct time.
Just for clarification i am saying Dada
Thankyou
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

crownlessking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:06 pm Dada, ur missing something , let me explain once clearly,
many Ppl Made bid in the last minute, But u should make bidding and 11:59 and again be able to post another bid in seconds gap, by watching others bid { just in seconds gap it did not allowed me } and as for me my another bid was posted 2nd date 00:00 time, means { i made bid my 2 to 5 seconds gap ) that is why forum did not allowed me, to bid instantly. and i took picture of it and sent mail also.
if the image was captured with date and time also. { that means i must have posted my bid before 00:00 time } if forum allowed me means, my bid would be in correct time.
Just for clarification i am saying Dada
Thankyou
You think too superficially... and the whole point is still that "everyone is on equal terms"

Whoever bids at 23:59 wants to win the bid at the correct price at the last second, and think about how many people stopped bidding when they saw that the time passed 00:00

Assuming there is no time limit for posting in the forum, your chances of winning the bid are still low.
It means everyone can easily bid at the last second
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:03 pm You think too superficially... and the whole point is still that "everyone is on equal terms"

Whoever bids at 23:59 wants to win the bid at the correct price at the last second, and think about how many people stopped bidding when they saw that the time passed 00:00

Assuming there is no time limit for posting in the forum, your chances of winning the bid are still low.
It means everyone can easily bid at the last second
Dada i agree for ur point, but i posted before 00:00 , that what i am trying to say .
My whole point is i made bid before time, but due to some technicality.
and even i gave my proof to GM, and there is a clear time in that Picture,
Think once how many members took picture?
just i wana say i mde my bidding in 11:59 and again i made bidding in 11;59, but it did not consider my bid, if forum let my bid and i lost means i may not ask GM na Dada
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

crownlessking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:41 pm Dada i agree for ur point, but i posted before 00:00 , that what i am trying to say .
just i wana say i mde my bidding in 11:59 and again i made bidding in 11;59, but it did not consider my bid, if forum let my bid and i lost means i may not ask GM na Dada
Hi Crownlessking,

Please explain the same point to GMs, not TO dumb people, who are here to humiliate other players, and not trying to understand the circumstances.

Thanks,
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

crownlessking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:41 pm Dada i agree for ur point, but i posted before 00:00 , that what i am trying to say .
Your reply is no different than before.
Like I said, everyone is on equal terms, if you think you need to be compensated, then why shouldn't everyone else?

Who doesn’t want to bid at the last second?

I just want a fair answer, nothing against you.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Actually I don't understand why you think that as long as you can bid at the last second, you can be the winner.

I never think that someone who bids at the last second can be the winner, which is why I try to do whatever I can to improve my chances of winning the auction
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

xiaobai wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:19 pm Actually I don't understand why you think that as long as you can bid at the last second, you can be the winner.

I never think that someone who bids at the last second can be the winner, which is why I try to do whatever I can to improve my chances of winning the auction
OH My God Bai,
Really im surprised with ur previous message, please check how many Bids i made from the beginning in that particular auction, even i can bid more also , on the same auction. but i am trying to explain .... Uffff i think i cant explain u anymore dada.
Ur rabbit has only 3legs which u caught. so ur true ok :-bd thats what i can say.
point is, if they bid from the beginning and last min did not allow means, we can discuss...
not bidding from the first and just going for last bid is only wrong { even if it is me } then i may not be eligible to even post here
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

crownlessking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:45 pm OH My God Bai,
Really im surprised with ur previous message, please check how many Bids i made from the beginning in that particular auction, even i can bid more also , on the same auction. but i am trying to explain .... Uffff i think i cant explain u anymore dada.
Ur rabbit has only 3legs which u caught. so ur true ok :-bd thats what i can say.
point is, if they bid from the beginning and last min did not allow means, we can discuss...
not bidding from the first and just going for last bid is only wrong { even if it is me } then i may not be eligible to even post here
Let's change the topic and think about it.

If the unique kit and ESS are priced below 15b and everyone bids at the last second, then the situation will be out of control 😂

"Because there can only be ONE winner, and not everyone can face failure honestly."
Zholzholzhol
Memora
Memora

Post by Zholzholzhol »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:53 pm It could be that if someone else posted anything in the same topic that you are posting, you will be asked for a second confirmation to consider the new post for your reply. You can drop a mail to [email protected] and we will provide a solution for this.

We have plans to organize subsequent auctions directly in the game so that only eligible players will bid in a proper bidding format.
As expected no use of typing here =)) :))
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

I don't understand Shock's decision to mark a bid that was timestamped on Jan 2 as the winning bid (g8 uni weapon auction)

Regardless, Thank you GMs for doing the thankless job of hosting events on this server, and keeping it going.