15th Anniversary Rules

Items will be auctioned here by GMs for ingame Wz.
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Re: 15th Anniversary Rules

Post by Hardhitters »

:)) You bid doesn't matter ... Infact You only don't matter =))

I feel pity for people like you #thook ke chat gang =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:23 pm :)) You bid doesn't matter ... Infact You only don't matter =))

I feel pity for people like you #thook ke chat gang =))
Promise me to hide your helplessness next time, otherwise I won’t be able to hide my smile anymore :D

I look forward to your reaction next year!
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

=)) Tab tak "#thook ke chat" =))
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Zholzholzhol wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:57 pm I also had same issue. I submitted post at 11:59:50 and 11:59:55 but your system didn't accept any request from my side. Now you will say i might had network issues that time but i was continuously refreshing page and i kept 2 3 tabs opened for bid and pressed submit of bid post 2~3 times but sadly your system accepted my request at 12 and due to faulty and old forum system i might loose gos auction according to your rule. No issue it's your game your system your rules. I just gave honest tries. I posted this to prove that this thing happened with many ppl so take actions accordingly.
crownlessking wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:07 pm GM, Please check the SS is sent to Scar,
Forum did not allowed, to bid instantly, in seconds gap,
more over its like a restriction to post bid after bid. please check this also.
what ever the result, i will also kindly accept it.

Can you provide us the screenshot if you have any or if you recollect the exact error message, please reach out to us via email through the support. We will see if we can compensate you in any way.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:48 pm Can you provide us the screenshot if you have any or if you recollect the exact error message, please reach out to us via email through the support. We will see if we can compensate you in any way.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: \m/ \m/ :yahoo:
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:48 pm Can you provide us the screenshot if you have any or if you recollect the exact error message, please reach out to us via email through the support. We will see if we can compensate you in any way.
dekhna Abb" #thook ke chaat" vale royenge =))
Zholzholzhol
Memora
Memora

Post by Zholzholzhol »

I didn't see any error msg while submitting post or if there was any msg occurred i didn't notice because i have to place my bid before 12. I just experienced that i opened 2 tabs and in both tabs i copy pasted text and bid amount 1.25b and 1.5b when i see 1b bid post while refreshing page and i was waiting for 11:59:50 something then i decided to place my bid of 1.25b and i pressed submit button but forum page wasn't reload and didn't take my request of 1.25b post then i again refreshed page i saw there is already bid placed of 1.25b then i tried to post 1.5b same thing happened submit button wasn't working then i duplicate page and tried again to post at last your system accepted my request but it was already late bcoz time was 12.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Zholzholzhol wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:33 pm I didn't see any error msg while submitting post or if there was any msg occurred i didn't notice because i have to place my bid before 12. I just experienced that i opened 2 tabs and in both tabs i copy pasted text and bid amount 1.25b and 1.5b when i see 1b bid post while refreshing page and i was waiting for 11:59:50 something then i decided to place my bid of 1.25b and i pressed submit button but forum page wasn't reload and didn't take my request of 1.25b post then i again refreshed page i saw there is already bid placed of 1.25b then i tried to post 1.5b same thing happened submit button wasn't working then i duplicate page and tried again to post at last your system accepted my request but it was already late bcoz time was 12.
It could be that if someone else posted anything in the same topic that you are posting, you will be asked for a second confirmation to consider the new post for your reply. You can drop a mail to [email protected] and we will provide a solution for this.

We have plans to organize subsequent auctions directly in the game so that only eligible players will bid in a proper bidding format.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

ok GM i will mail it, the error i got is
( You Cannot make another post so soon after your last )
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

What I dislike the most about this game is that it has a very bad vicious cycle.

A bunch of greedy people always want to play the game in the most opportunistic way.
There are inherent risks in bidding only at the last minute, such as when you time it incorrectly, get distracted, or when you don't understand the forum's posting mechanism at all.

What surprises me the most is that GM actually agreed to compensate such players. This is really unfair to those players who don’t make excuses or bid normally

Crying children get candies, and GM always takes great care of these crying children.
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Hi Crownlessking,

Don't listen dumb people!! :-bd Please share a screenshot with GMs. The A3 Mania team always takes care of their users.
Dumb people will always interrupt so as not to win the items; :-@ they won't understand the valid circumstances. :-bd

Thanks,
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Gon wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:39 pm Hi Crownlessking,

Don't listen dumb people!! :-bd Please share a screenshot with GMs. The A3 Mania team always takes care of their users.
Dumb people will always interrupt so as not to win the items; :-@ they won't understand the valid circumstances. :-bd

Thanks,
Sorry, I didn't make it clear.
Although the GM takes care of those players ,but there is one exception. 😂 The GM doesn't treat him as a human being but ignores him as a bug. I won't say who it is.
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Hardhitters wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:53 pm =)) Tab tak "#thook ke chat" =))
Told this already earlier =)) , Bai will start crying :))

#Thook ke chaat =))
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Hardhitters wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:32 pm dekhna Abb" #thook ke chaat" vale royenge =))
Bola tha main, Bai started crying =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:28 pm Bola tha main, Bai started crying =))