15th Anniversary Rules

Items will be auctioned here by GMs for ingame Wz.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

15th Anniversary Rules

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please note the following.
  • All Auctions have been extended till 1st January 2024. They will end sharply at 1st January 2024 23:59:59 HRS.
  • Bid closing time is in Indian Standard Time.
  • All Eshop auctions should be bid now in Credits instead of Rs. to avoid confusion.
You may ask questions in this topic.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: 15th Anniversary Rules

Post by Tomriddle »

I saw my post about wrong auction bid is removed. Asking the question again:

If someone doesn't follow the bid sequence, and another person assumes the wrong Bid as a right bid and if this continues, what will happen? If you could kindly explain
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Nevermind, it seems you guys monitoring bids now. Thanks.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

My bid is removed . saying Bid Invalidated in format .
can u explain how and what mistake I done in that. so in future, i do not want to repeat it
and I made bid again in format like all. am I eligible
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:21 pm
  • All Auctions have been extended till 1st January 2024. They will end sharply at 1st January 2024 23:59:59 HRS.
RIP people in US timezones recovering from drinking for NYE
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

Invalidation of wrong post. And removing the same is well understood.
But correcting all posts in proper sequence order by Gms is going out my head. ~x( ~x(

Its like correcting the mistakes of the people is kind of doing favors to them.
In this situation all sets of rules have no point or value, since you are correcting their mistakes by yourself. :-@

Its clearly visible that Gms just want to see the higher bids and higher amount , that's why the Auction duration also got extended. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

If we want a truly fair auction, then the rules should be set to that if someone increases the bid at the last minute, then the auction time will be automatically extended by three minutes, and the time will be extended indefinitely as long as there are people bidding.

As far as I can see, everyone’s strategy is just to bid at the last moment to get a very low price. This completely loses the meaning of the bidding auction.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

IGN : Kkhan
My bid : 54 Bill

Such people should be permanently banned from participating in any bidding activities..

An account created to intentionally misleading bid..
A new forum account, Inactive or even unseen game ID , and deliberately used the wrong format to bid after being reminded by GM.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

ancestors wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:24 am Invalidation of wrong post. And removing the same is well understood.
But correcting all posts in proper sequence order by Gms is going out my head. ~x( ~x(

Its like correcting the mistakes of the people is kind of doing favors to them.
In this situation all sets of rules have no point or value, since you are correcting their mistakes by yourself. :-@

Its clearly visible that Gms just want to see the higher bids and higher amount , that's why the Auction duration also got extended. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
We are only correcting the bids when the actual correct bid amount is lower than the bid amount that the player has placed. This is just to save player's time and not cause issues to others just because someone who has bid didn't follow the rules. The extension was because peak bidding will happen at New Year's Eve and most players will find themselves busy with their personal life. That's why we have extended the deadline by 1 more day.

In the future, we will implement a bidding system directly in the game so that we no longer have to use the Forums to bid.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:05 am The extension was because peak bidding will happen at New Year's Eve and most players will find themselves busy with their personal life. That's why we have extended the deadline by 1 more day.
Very fair point, but just stating that this works against players from North and South America. Might make more sense moving it to Jan 2 in that case
johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

Hello GM Blade, congratulations, great initiative to extend the auction, it was better to follow the grand finale of the auction..
By the way, I would like to make a suggestion, on the unique weapons in the auction, leave the glow in another color, like the mania + turns blue, the auction weapon would be in another color, this way it would be easier to track possible sales and exchanges, and it would make the most exclusive weapon, thus most coveted and competitive at auction..thank you, happy new year everyone
:twisted: Johnnyykill - Divergent :twisted:
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

This is just to save player's time and not cause issues to others just because someone who has bid didn't follow the rules.
I am extremely sorry to say that your reason is totally irrelevant. :-\
Since Everyone one is having equal time frame i.e 1 jan 23:59:59 hrs.
You simply helped those people who are ignorant towards the rules and moreover they showed hard behaviour with the defaulters. :(
And the irony is that the people who found out the mistakes and reported to you Gms,their only posts got invalidated.
And you corrected the bids which were wrong/ invalid according to the rules ~x(

Which means Gms prefer stupid people before smartones. =))

Since this bidding is going on woonz, I don't see any kind of support to server from player's end..
Instead Gms should have left this auction thread upon player's wisdom.
The winner would come out as suprise, and definitely he would be amog 'SMARTONES' ;)
johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

Dude, if you don't want to participate in the auction because you don't know how to read the rules and bid correctly, don't disturb the rest of the players who are here to participate and have fun... Instead of creating controversy, go farm a free snowman... The GM is trying to resolve and organize the Auction in the best way..." don't want to find horns, in a horse's head" please
:twisted: Johnnyykill - Divergent :twisted:
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

ancestors wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:18 am And the irony is that the people who found out the mistakes and reported to you Gms,their only posts got invalidated.
Any bid that is not as per the rules will get invalidated. Subsequent bids will be corrected to adjust to the lower amount. This is why we have fixed bids increments. Anyone bidding incorrectly, their bid will be invalidated and every other correct bid will be adjusted if the adjustment bid is lower than the actual player's bid.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
bountyhunter
Memora
Memora

Post by bountyhunter »

Hello GM,

i want to attract your attention towards a bid going on in G9 weapon of choice Section. Where i have bidded 4b for arnir after which two other persons have bidded 4.25 and 4.5 bill respectively but for Sunitz.

after which there is another bidding for Arnir done by a bidder quoting 4.75b. so i just want to bring it to your notice that as per rules given on bidding page this bid should be increased in 0.25b higher then the old bid.

so please do not count the bid which was bidded by a member asking arnir for 4.75b directly after my 4b bid which is incorrect.

i have reposted my bid of 4b again for reference. i wish to bid more ahead and want to get this weapon of my choice but in correct bidding manner.

please do the needful.