15th Anniversary Rules

Items will be auctioned here by GMs for ingame Wz.
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Re: 15th Anniversary Rules

Post by Gon »

rockstar8 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:44 pm I don't understand Shock's decision to mark a bid that was timestamped on Jan 2 as the winning bid (g8 uni weapon auction)

Regardless, Thank you GMs for doing the thankless job of hosting events on this server, and keeping it going.
=(( =(( :-\ :-o :-o
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Zholzholzhol wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:16 pm As expected no use of typing here =)) :))
:-o ~x(
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
johnnyykill
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by johnnyykill »

The big question is, as my friend Bai said, the auction has a winner and several losers, I lost, the message also appeared to me at the last minute, preventing me from bidding at the stipulated time 23:59:59, but that doesn't mean I'm crying, blaming others on the GM's in the system, this is ugly guys, some people are always wronged, always at a disadvantage, they always want to win, they are always right, always trying to blame the GM, My friends, let's have common sense, I I felt happy to participate in the auction, happy because someone else won too, stop being greedy, when there was the Christmas event free items, 200 people online, now that the event is over only the real maniacs are online every day enjoying the game and having fun , making eshop contributing to the game, so that it remains standing....this is beautiful, this deserves applause.... congratulations to all the true ones...
:twisted: Johnnyykill - Divergent :twisted:
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

@GMs

just curious, when are you going to take the wz from our chars and deliver the items?
[GM]Shock
A3 Mania Gamemaster
A3 Mania Gamemaster

Post by [GM]Shock »

rockstar8 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:25 pm @GMs

just curious, when are you going to take the wz from our chars and deliver the items?
I have already delivered most of the auction items. You can drop me a 5K message to fix a time for delivery.
[GM]Shock
A3 Mania Gamemaster
A3 Mania Gamemaster

Post by [GM]Shock »

Anyone with pending auction items, please reach out to me.