15th Anniversary Rules

Items will be auctioned here by GMs for ingame Wz.
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Re: 15th Anniversary Rules

Post by Hardhitters »

=)) Begger Bai I didn't even posted any bid, I already got everything that is offered in this auction

But you started crying, I already told that earlier =))

You are "#Thook ke chaat" member for life =))
Hardhitters wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:32 pm dekhna Abb" #thook ke chaat" vale royenge =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:46 pm =)) Begger Bai I didn't even posted any bid, I already got everything that is offered in this auction

But you started crying, I already told that earlier =))

You are "#Thook ke chaat" member for life =))
It’s not because you already have it, it’s because I make it unaffordable for you😂 Don't think too much
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

=)) You still need to bid for stuffs =))

begger Bai #thook ke chaat
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:36 pm =)) You still need to bid for stuffs =))

begger Bai #thook ke chaat
Trust me, if ess is only 10b in this auction, you will be happy even if it requires you to sell your roof and starve for a month 😂

Your anger and helplessness are already obvious, don’t think too much about it!
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

10 bil or 100 bil, why I want something I already have? Are you dumb? :))

I am shocked to see you still to need to come to auction and bid for stuffs with people who what it the most, even after all those videos, which you shared to show you have so much stuffs on your own... I guess those are begged stuffs from your owners =))

#thook ke chaat Bai, #thook ke chaat :))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Hardhitters wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:10 pm 10 bil or 100 bil, why I want something I already have? Are you dumb? :))

I am shocked to see you still to need to come to auction and bid for stuffs with people who what it the most, even after all those videos, which you shared to show you have so much stuffs on your own... I guess those are begged stuffs from your owners =))

#thook ke chaat Bai, #thook ke chaat :))
Don’t compare me to greedy and selfish people like you and all Temozians 😂
The rules of the auction are that 140ess is bound to my character, and I sell the original ess to a friend who really needs it just for 40b.

As I said, if ESS only costs 10b, all Temoz will go online for bidding and argue with each other after the bidding, as you can see😂

You are cast aside not because you are poor, but because you are selfish and greedy
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

wAlso hat I did was not just my decision, but something we discussed together.

The discussion is not about how to win the bid, but how to make Temozians cry!!and your reaction is exactly what we want to see😂😂
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:30 pm Don’t compare me to greedy and selfish people...

You are cast aside not because you are poor, but because you are selfish and greedy
Aww, you know you are greedy and poor =)) feeding like servant from the donations of your masters :)) #thook ke chaat
xiaobai wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:30 pm You are cast aside not because you are poor, but because you are selfish and greedy
I already said why I cast myself aside from this auction, I already have everything that is offered in this auction :)) it seems you want to know your true self of yours from my mouth again and again.. you are barking out of begged stuffs and videos made out of those begged stuffs from your masters =)) every time you will reply, know that your are exposing your true self, you are begger

#thook ke chaat Bai, #thook ke chaat =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Like I said, your reaction is priceless😂😂

Feel free to burn !! We are watching it
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Out of words? Too much pain from hearing the truth again and again? =)) Feeling like a begger with your masters =))

It's not me who is burning :)) I am making you burn with every post I am making by reveling your true self =))

"#thook ke chaat" Bai, "#thook ke chaat" =))
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

If you have a little bit of common sense, you will know that every reply you make is illogical 😂 and I don’t mind your low education, because the viewers can judge for themselves
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

Hi Crownlessking,

Now, don't listen TO dumb people more!! :-bd

Thanks,
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

xiaobai wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:22 pm If you have a little bit of common sense, you will know that every reply you make is illogical 😂 and I don’t mind your low education, because the viewers can judge for themselves
Lopping your stupid logic not gonna save you, better #thook ke chaat =))
Strider
Memora
Memora

Post by Strider »

i am unable to understand
why some people wants to , keep there finger in the Every HOLE and smell , Especially , even after the issue is addressed by the GameMasters.
Let them verify the facts and take appropriate Action.
If Forum has some flaw in bidding time\restricted to bid in seconds gap. then the GameMasters must truly look into the facts.
If not then directly Disqualify them from the Bids , its as simple as that.
Hope everyone understands this.
Happy weekend.
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Strider wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:16 pm i am unable to understand
why some people wants to , keep there finger in the Every HOLE and smell , Especially , even after the issue is addressed by the GameMasters.
Let them verify the facts and take appropriate Action.
If Forum has some flaw in bidding time\restricted to bid in seconds gap. then the GameMasters must truly look into the facts.
If not then directly Disqualify them from the Bids , its as simple as that.
Hope everyone understands this.
Happy weekend.
All I can say is you have proven once again what I have been saying all along, the rules are obvious and clear
But you T guys always try to make excuses and cry after bidding just because of greed.

And I knew all this was going to happen before I bid😂