IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
((PaintIt))
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Archer help sticky for newcomers?

Post by ((PaintIt)) »

i no buy nothing from eshop coz no MONEY ... :)
i will got munim in the game

IGN: Paintit
IGC: Archer
IGL: Rb 12 lvl 165
IGKH: DarkKnights
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

I tested Larcs and they last for 4 mins ^^

Ok Grahsat and uni g9 bow then :D
Some more questions:
-Upgrade Jewel and Small Juego (1 Box) form e-shop means, 100 each of UJ and SJ?
-Also where do you guys get Runes like Nyd 5, ing 9 etc and Periodts, Garnet, Opal ..from boss hunts and mobs ? Can I buy any of these from any merchants?

Edit: Merged posts to reduce spam ><
nimesh1987
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by nimesh1987 »

ya correct 100 UJ and SJ.......runes 1 to 8 frm monsters and 9,10 frm beta and even hatrel bosses...i suggest hunt boss in NC for 9 and 10.....bt u can get it frm NPC yarmo(temoz), kaduru(quanato) its cheap.....bt ya u will need lotz of them for reloading and adding options likes blees and addtional attack and defence....opal garnet and peri frm bosss.......or u can buy in bulk frm any player also.....u can shout for that if any available they willl pm u....:)
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Thanks a lot for clearing that up nimesh :)

One last (maybe) question, are there any place to check stats requirements to wear different grades of items, something with there pictures would be nice. Even better if it shows defense of body armours and attack power of weapons along with stats requirement, I have been searching for that. :D

- How does each lvl up affects a weapon or armour from say lvl 1 to lvl 10 (lvl 15)? I wanted to compare and calculate a few things :-?
nimesh1987
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by nimesh1987 »

hmmmm i dont think so that there in any option like this is available that u can check the requirments to wear the items bt i can give u sm idea that if u making XBOW archer on rb 0 u u will devide 4 in strnght and 2 in dex every lvl so u can wear g7 on 90 g8 on 110 g9 on 130 g10 on 140.....and abt the max options and max defence and all its avalilable in Guide-Conbination-different category avilable.....as if u r making bow archer then devide 3 strnght and 3 dex every lvl so tat u can wear it on the same lvl as i explained u before....:)and the set max lvl is 10 and the wpn lvl is 15...
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Thank again mate :)
-And how does each upgrade from lvl 1 to lvl 2..2-3 3-4 and so on affect it?
-By which factor is defense and attack power increasing?
-Also lets say I upgraded my g7 to lvl 10 from lvl 1, can I still wear it at lvl 90 with my limited stats and rb0, does its stats(dex,str,int etc) requirements also increase?
-What are stats of so called perfect shue? Whats best way to make a shue with perfect stats?

Sorry for asking so many questions :D :D
nimesh1987
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by nimesh1987 »

lol its k re.....u can upgrade ur items with UJ frm 1to5 after that frm 6to8 u can use SJ and from 9 and 10 LJ....and ya stats r the same frm lvl 1 to 10....perfect shue is nt different frm the super shue that u get frm the ACP for free...:)).....and if ur lvl is leeser then ur shue lvl then u can wear it..to wear the SS ur lvl should b more then ur SS lvl.....ur next quetion i know so giving answer in advance....when u take rb ur stats willl g0 to there frm where u have started at that time i request u nt to to remove ur set and ur SS. coz if u will remover then u wont b able to wear them again till u reach the minimum requrements.....
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Ohhh I didnt know that, so I get a super shue at some point from game itself? for free? Awesome! What lvl do I have to be to get that free shue, or can you please direct me to the link that has all this information please :)

Thanks again :D

PS: I was checking the wordgraph lol, and I saw this word which I have seen being used a lot, imba, what does it mean? :-bd
nimesh1987
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by nimesh1987 »

well as soon as u create a char u can go through ACP(account control pannel) then u need to login there and u will get options in there u need to select aquire skillls and supershue....that's it and u will get it....imba means that no one can kill u that's it i mean u r the best u can say u imba...
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Ya, well I have to wait for ACP to be back, cuz right now I cant even create account on Main website, the whole account cration/PIN thing is still down and gives me error fail to connect :(

Hope it gets online soon :)
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@post creator
You should have checked game related guide. I think 90% of ur questions wud have got solved without asking nyone.
Check topic"complete guide for beginers......" . U can download that file and almost all ur questions regarding crafting of ny set, adding opts , reloading etc etc will get cleared.

Also kindly spare sm time to go thru all posts in game related guides section.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

How can I purchase via e-shop, I didnt find any FAQ's regarding it on website lol And for some reason, I dont see any 20 digit gift key in my ACP, I have activated my account recently and I'm already in game.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

To purchase anything from e-shop, contact GM Scar in game for details on how to deposit money and all.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

well the key is given at start wn u create an acc (tats hw i got ).............nd fr eshop contact scar he will giv acc details nd u hav to deposit nd email the reciept to [email protected] he gts the reciept he'll giv u wat u want!!! if u hav ne q ask exp ppl ingame or the kb team or post it here but plz go through the forum posts it will giv u lots of info about the game ;) ;)
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5