Archer help sticky for newcomers?

m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Archer help sticky for newcomers?

Post by m2chaudh »

Hey guys,

I wanted to make an archer so I came to check this topic, there is a lot of spam here and not much significant information, I could say that for rest of the forum but then I dont want to be too harsh >.<

I know there are places we can dig through to get all the different information about this class but wouldnt it be nice to see a topic with all the information with images of g6-g10/ uni weapons and armors for Archers. It will greatly help newcomers to plan and prepare for what lies ahead. Also, knowing max options that can be generated on any given grade of weapon for archers like evasion, accuracy ,crit rate etc. I would have honestly created one if I knew the right places to look for all these things but the best place for all those things to be is here, and GMs could sticky it once its all put together well :-ss :-ss
Also, I couldnt find anywhere the recipie to put a Mount(10,20,30%) and Blessing on items, all this information would be highly appreciated :D

Karma +1k to anyone who puts in this extra effort to help fellow players :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
fragata
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Archer help sticky for newcomers?

Post by fragata »

go to guide thn combination and then adding option there ull find adding bless additional defence/attack and also combination of reducing requiremnts of different stuff,as for maximum armor option i dont think its available on this site heres the link where you'll find it zordana3.tripod.com(IM NOT ADVERTISING THIS SITE,JUST HELPING THE GUY OUT) :D
nimesh1987
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by nimesh1987 »

dude everything is available on the site jst go through the guide 1 by 1 step u will get everything that u want......:)

IGN-NightQueene
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

yea a3mania.com has it all. OWNAGE a3 info site. Everything u possibly want is there. If u wanna see archer with g10 max options in game with all the sweeet uniques for archers :P . You have to pm me in game then :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Yea GW, my only problem is to get to the lvl to wear them..I've already decided on spending close to 300 bucks (US), with Redyan ring/necklace, and lartekk..g15 Uni crossbow, lvl 10 g10..and one of mania package... :)
I am concerned about lvling, I could duo by creating a mage, but my laptop is just crap to dual box. Is there a way to dual box from same PC, can I run two instances of a3 on same desktop?

I am not a aggressive player, I just like to chill, so I doubt I would be into the whole PK thing but I will retaliate if someone attacks me or my friends :D :D
For max options I would need your help, but mostly I hope to buy materials from shops and hunt as I go up in lvls..would be a tedious but I will get there eventually..(toes n fingers crossed)...and after spending all that money all I can say is...

Long Live this Server.. ^_^
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

yea get that 10 k mania package, i heard its good. But i preferred buying all items separately, hence i am not Pink member :( . The thing that has been removed from the e- shop now is the Wz, which cause major problems if u wanna max ur set. Coz reloading those options take IMBA crazy wz to max. Personally when i was maxing the ele in my whole set, not options but the elementals, it ripped out a GOLD L ( which is like 4 billion). But finally i have everything max in ele, Armor , All my weapons too :P.
Now if u take that 10 k thing which is like 250 bucks i think, u get a monthly salary of 3 billion wz, which will really help u do ur rb's at early stage as well as maxing ur set at a later stage. RB items will become a pain at rb 9, 10 and 11. And only way to do those RB's fast is to buy items from people as hey keep selling them, and for that u need a loooot of Wz, as each item like a tart costs 200 mill each, and drapur (costs 30-40 mill), Kartas (costs 50-70 mill), Kripis (Bosses drop plenty of these), Aigis(Bosses drop many of these also), Snow C, costs like 250-300 million each and Stocking M costs like same price and u need a lot of all these items. So this way the 10 k membership will help u.
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

GW ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

<quote>yea get that 10 k mania package, i heard its good. But i preferred buying all items separately, hence i am not Pink member :( . The thing that has been removed from the e- shop now is the Wz, which cause major problems if u wanna max ur set.</quote>

Wow wait wait...my main reason for buying package was Wz and all the skills, so they dont offer Wz anymore in those mania packages?
Jorujaan
Khalthar
Khalthar

Post by Jorujaan »

@ m2chaudh

thy offer all wht written in tht package u cannt buy wz from eshop at a time rest all thing u cn buy
Jorujaan Rb 11 LVL 165
Shylady Rb 11 LVL 165
Kaniska Rb 11 Lvl 165

Knightman Rb 11 Lvl 165
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

@ Jorujaan..Thanks bud.

I need bit of explanation on some packages, for eg. when they say

*Plain G8 Uni Weapon or Iartekk Uni Ring [Say either G8 Uni weapon or Iartekk Ring?]

* All Unique Skill Scrolls to Lvl 3
All Skills including new skills at Lvl 3
I looked at Archer skills and unlike other classes they only have one special skill from episode 5, wild darts? Please correct me if I am wrong :)
What are Archer unique skills? and how many unique skills are there?
What are "new skills" of archer? I like to know so I can decide weather its worth it to invest extra money for these unique and new skills.

*By the way, has anyone tried lvl 15 unique g9 xbow and compared it with Grahsat? Which one is better? :D

*How is the item transfer especially when they say all skills at lvl 3, do they simply give us the scrolls, and we use them at the required lvl, or after we make the purchse, they code our account and give us all skills at lvl 3? Just wondering =p

Hopefully in future other noobies can look at this and decide on things that can appear to be vague. Thanks for all the help!!
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

@m2chaudh
we had a dicussion earlier nd fr huntin grasat (g8uni) lvl15 owns but against dex pvp its not good this is wer g9uni xbow cms into action but they cant be compred to lvl15 grasat in huntin since ur lvlin up rite nw i prefer the grasat which is the best weapon in all a3.....as fas as the skills r concerned u shud ask to a member... if u hav anyother questions keep posting cheeers nd welcome to mania :D :D :-bd :-bd
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
((PaintIt))
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by ((PaintIt)) »

archer perfec....
SET:
Boots bow.
Pant xbow.
Gloves xbow.
Armour xbow.
Helment Bow.

WEAPONS:
Bow g9 ( unique or no unique for To kill a long way )
and xbow unique g8 ( x3 critical)

In my partner I armed my archer and not buy anything from eshop, but if u have that possibility gogogo
Set g10 and weapons lvl 15

IGN: Paintit
IGC: Archer
IGL: Rb 12 lvl 165
IGKH: DarkKnights
m2chaudh
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by m2chaudh »

Thanks for the welcome mate :D
So g9 uni xbow is only good for pvp against dex players (high defense players?whats dex pvp?^^) Also wondering, if a anyone tried to run two instances of a3 from same PC? I used to play a mage in a3india during beta stage and wanted to lvl 2 characters at once, I loved there skills, especially panoti/sedimen/whipnos etc :) :)

I know archers have a AOE, so how come they cant lvl as fast as mages and make wz, a archer with high crit, redyan neck and lartekk (infinite MP) can AOE all day?

Thanks again, I have been to other games but so far I really like this community, there is a lot of spam on this forum but its mostly people joking around and having fun, so its the good spam, one that keeps the community alive :) :)
vitalstrike
Arr Phameino
Arr Phameino

Post by vitalstrike »

dex means ppl with dex uni like bragir illmar etc etc .usually their def is also high(makin them tough in pvp).....usually high lvl ppl hav those :D :D
IGN : vitalstrike / Silentrike / Sprada
IGC : Mage / Archer / Warrior
IGL : Rb 12 A5
((PaintIt))
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by ((PaintIt)) »

i will buy munim ^^ is cool weapon for pvp

IGN: Paintit
IGC: Archer
IGL: Rb 12 lvl 165