Killing Sidhe Boss Solo at rb8 160

Want to share any cool, funny, nice images? You can post it here.
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Killing Sidhe Boss Solo at rb8 160

Post by mchaudh »

Took 100 shots and bit of walking around but killed it before Larcs got over most of the time, as you know #number of drops increase as boss difficulty increases, this boss gives around 5 drops..sometimes none, anyways it was a good challenge and I enjoyed soloing it considering I am only rb8 lvl 160 :D

Victims dead pictures for your inspection :twisted:

Sad drops but I will keep killing the bugger :)

GMs plz why is a ep5 boss dropping g7s Zzzzz, such a insult for my effort and boss himself :p

Thats all the Folks!
IGN: Eros [Archer], Magrita [Mage]
KH: ferocious
Eros is the son of Aphrodite and the god of love - usally highly erotic love.
fragata
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Killing Sidhe Boss Solo at rb8 160

Post by fragata »

gr8
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

thts a boss?
I thght there were no bosses in sidhe memora field, I killed tht younglinshcze (or w/e it's name is) @ rb 5 148, tho didnt get ne drops :(
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

Hmm I doubt you killed the same thing, this is one which GW posted the video for, and it killed my lvl 181 merc with 4k+ defense and 6k HP in 2 hits...hmm unless you had more defense n HP at rb5 148, I am POSITIVE u killed something else lol, I saw aura players dying in one hits against it. GW so far one of few who can tank it :)

Meh once I am aura 5, I will post video tanking it too ^_^
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

I nvr mentioned I tanked it, or hw many times I died and hw many refills I took :P
and I killed d same 1, m sure about tht, bt just killed it 1ce,

mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

deadraizer wrote:thts a boss?
I thght there were no bosses in sidhe memora field, I killed tht younglinshcze (or w/e it's name is) @ rb 5 148, tho didnt get ne drops :(
LOL, my bad, I thought you didnt know there were any bosses in sidhe, so I cleared up that there is one,you had refills after refills of Godmode pot? you didnt realize it was a boss you were killin? Just too hard to beleive heh 2 much time to kill :D
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

na, nt of god mode pots, mp, I was playin a mage, deadraizer (my main hk) still isnt rb 5 148 :P

Speedey
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Speedey »

Guys, tell me how to hunt in Sidhe....i mean wat should my stats be, Ill take rb 8 soon...

Im a mage.....pls tell, the creeps kill me in 2 shots!

IGN: Anayu
IGN: Anayu
IGC: Mage
IGKH: †HâLLôWêІ
IGT: Temoz
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

You should be more tactical.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
caly20
Moulek
Moulek

Post by caly20 »

scar could u please elaborate that... wt u mean by tactical :-o :-o :-o
IGN Hotbabe Tharcher Zoink
IGC MageArcher Holyknight
____IGKH Hellbourne†___
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

mages can kil sidhe bosse by using dury of thor wen d boss and creeps surrouding it go to sleep use fury frm far and do as much dmg as u can after 10-15mins boss will die i just tried it 2day wid chandra its hard work wid mage but damn easy wid wide dart archer like eros n all
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

People with g9 Xbow could use normal attacks also when boss is sleeping, and sunitz will really rock against this boss, cuz thats also range 9...this boss is ez, and in video that GW posted, he had already half killed the boss, what you seen in the video is a boss without any surrounding mobs and which was half dead. GW you have a way to fool us =p

Also most of uni drops GW got werent from Colo bossin, more like Hamutz bossing I think...for that you need high HP and High evasion, a HK and rb12 aura 5 Archer could do it fast, best you do it in Real tower, as you enter. go to right side and keep going from corner, there is one lightning revant spawn there thats alone, and if you die in real tower, you dont loose any exp :)

I have noticed that this game is competitve, but lot of high lvl players so far have held back important information in order to keep the perks for em. Share the knowledge, dont be afraid of potential challenges that lie ahead for you :D

Also, as I am lvling up Eros slowly n steadily I am understanding gaming mechanics, like other day I was hunting naked in GP, you all noticed no clothes, but you most ppl I bet forgot to notice that I wasnt even holding a bow, while I was killing :)

Some skills are still bit vague, I aske Kai one day to demonstrate a few Uni archer skills, but I still dont know how these skills have varying effect on players and God bosses. Moreover, if two archers with uni skills that has lowring HP by say 30% effecrt that last for 10 sec, spam it simultaneously on a opponenet, will it have cumulative effect, has this been tested?

Lot of things are also vague cuz I heard this is a bandaged version of real EP5 Korean A3 and something arent implemented.

Anywayz, good to see players like me who love to explore new territories :)
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

actually a team rb 11 aura 5 archers and rc hks cud try kill god boss now as i seen dere so many g10 archers rb 11 and aura 5 gw stalina killingspree netdemona and a mage (ME) and 2 aura 5 hks and cud kill god boss if dey make up deir minds
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

Sorry, you misunderstood my above post, I wasnt talking about God bossess, the Hamutz 1-3 bosses arent God bosses =P
muttergusti
Moulek
Moulek

Post by muttergusti »

U need atleast 5 k defense and 8k hp bar to tank the effect of hit and inflicted poison (U need hk to heal u from that) from sidhe boss. And if u making damage more than 30 k then u can kill it easily. other wise lie down near him :P. Only archer with wide dart can screw Sidhe bosses from distance and with Hit and run technique. I think scar mentioned the same thing.

Scar plzz correct me if I am wrong.
Image, Image
Help Hatch'em, CLick click
IGN : Chudail
IGC : Mage